over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Mountain Dog diet - guiding principles

Quick question.

Let me preface it by saying I know you believe in keeping the majority of your carbs in the pre/intra/post window, which I have found to work great for me.

That being said...how would you split up carbs on off days?

Bumping x2 for a good question!

All you need to do is contact JM and being a paying client to have him control your diet and training. But I will tell you this...if you are not serious about this then I would not contact JM. The man absolutely loves what he does and he will put you through PAIN with the workouts...lol

So trueeee so true!

What do you think of this diet Body Recomposition? I'm 177cm tall 91kg weight 8-9% bf I run every morning on an empty stomach 30 'minutes of cardio and I train 5-4 times a week

WEIGHT TRAINING DAY
Meal 1
Shake made with:
2 scoops whey isolate powder (50g
protein)
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 oz (28g) wheat germ
3 tbsp raw, organic coconut
Meal 2
4 organic, free-range whole eggs
1 oz (28g) avocado
1 cup (144g) strawberries or kiwi
Meal 3
6 oz (220g) grass-fed beef (ground)
½ cup (80g) sliced pineapple
½ cup (65g) cooked kale or green veggie
Meal 4
6 oz(220g) wild tilapia or lean white fish
½ cup (40g) oats
20g MCT oil
Meal 5
2 scoops whey isolate shake
1 cup (244g) raw grass-fed milk or organic
whole milk
½ cup(74g) blueberries
½ cup (40g) oats
Meal 6
6 oz(220g) grass-fed beef
8 asparagus spears
1 cup(60g) brown rice
Meal 7
2 scoops whey isolate powder
2 tbsp natural peanut butter

OFF DAY
Meal 1
6 organic, free-range whole eggs
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
½ cup (40g) oats
1 tsp red palm oil
Meal 2
6 oz(220g) chicken breast
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
¼ cup (35g) almonds
Meal 3
6 oz (220g) shrimp and 1–2 cups stir-fried
vegetables cooked in water or glutenfree
soy sauce or Szechuan sauce
6 oz(200g) sweet potato
Meal 4
6 oz(220g) wild tilapia or lean white fish
2 slices Ezekiel toast
1 tbsp organic butter
Meal 5
6 oz (220g) chicken breast
½ cup (65g) cooked kale or other green
vegetable
Meal 6
2 scoops whey isolate shake (50g
protein)
2 tbsp almond butter
1 oz (28g) wheat germ

Last edited:
Anyone ever eat their fish/eggs/beef uncooked? I don't, just wondered if any of you have.

Anyone ever eat their fish/eggs/beef uncooked? I don't, just wondered if any of you have.

Yes.. I'm too lazy too cook liver so i marinate it in freshly squeezed lemon juice.. Then pat it dry and slice very thin.. I then take dijon mustard and mix together with liver and eat like that.. Always grass fed liver..

I also eat steak tartar.. Once again.. Only grass fed steak..

I sometimes make my own lox from wild salmon (only if it is fresh caught that day and not previously frozen).

I eat a ton of raw eggs.. I just put them raw in my shakes..

Never had steak tartar, apparently it's goof stuff! :)

I have drunk raw eggs before, mixed with raw milk and a small amount of local honey, perfect off season calorie shake.

Never had steak tartar, apparently it's goof stuff! :)

I have drunk raw eggs before, mixed with raw milk and a small amount of local honey, perfect off season calorie shake.

I've done the tar tar thing. I did a about a 6 month run eating 3.5 -5 lbs daily.
It was really good beef twice ground. Best gains ever hands down for me in
30 something years of do this. Awesome results . At the six month point or there about I just got so sick of beef I could hardly stand small amounts .
The gains were really good and I used no protein powders .
I do eat sashimi. Awesome stuff .

Thanks, T

John - How do you eat your sauerkraut......just plain out of the bag? Or do you have any recipes? thx!

Awsome thread...since I've read this I am now part of a cow share and get all grass fed beef lamb dairy eggs raw milk and more! Loving this new approach to health thanks for the great advice bro! Fyi I tried pming u but its not working or I don't think it is...please pm me mountaindog

JM what do you think about the bioavailability of pasteurized eggs?? We can drink it ???

Hey John, what would you advise is the best intra-workout carb soruce?
Thank you for your time and help.

Hi john, I realize this isn't a Q&A thread although it seems to be turning out a bit that way but I was wondering if you could answer me a question to do with coconut oil being stored in plastic.

I have always thought that oil should never be stored in plastic because it can leech toxins from the container, what is your opinion?

Hi john, I realize this isn't a Q&A thread although it seems to be turning out a bit that way but I was wondering if you could answer me a question to do with coconut oil being stored in plastic.

I have always thought that oil should never be stored in plastic because it can leech toxins from the container, what is your opinion?

These toxins are BPA's and yes.. It should be stored in glass or BPA free plastic.. It does not need to be a dark container like olive oil or fish oil.. Heat and light do not destroy properties of coconut oil.. The saturated fats protect the coconut oil..

I've done the tar tar thing. I did a about a 6 month run eating 3.5 -5 lbs daily.
It was really good beef twice ground. Best gains ever hands down for me in
30 something years of do this. Awesome results . At the six month point or there about I just got so sick of beef I could hardly stand small amounts .
The gains were really good and I used no protein powders .
I do eat sashimi. Awesome stuff .

Thanks, T

I agree.. There is just something special about quality raw meat.. Makes me feel good too.. So i try to include it at least once a week.

So I went to pick up some free range eggs from a guy around me (FL) and we started talking grass fed beef, raw milk, yada yada. Then I asked him about a couple places claiming grass fed beef (in FL) and he said its alll bullshit. "The nutrients in the grass down here wouldn't suffice to nourish any cow"

Any thoughts on this? Or am I safer just ordering from a different state that ships like US Wellness Meats?

John - How do you eat your sauerkraut......just plain out of the bag? Or do you have any recipes? thx!

I just eat it out of the bag. I actually like it cold. I put it on top of eggs or just eat it on it's own..I love it.....funny hting is I hated until about 2-3 years ago. Isn't it funny how your taste buds change!

JM

These toxins are BPA's and yes.. It should be stored in glass or BPA free plastic.. It does not need to be a dark container like olive oil or fish oil.. Heat and light do not destroy properties of coconut oil.. The saturated fats protect the coconut oil..

Exactly.

Just get it in a glass jar from Trader Joe's, or Spectrum (non-refined).

JM

JM what do you think about the bioavailability of pasteurized eggs?? We can drink it ???

Def not the same as cooking them, but you can def do it. Everything I have read said you get 60% availbility from these. Dr. Serrano shows me some charts on this a few years back. The message wasn't to not eat pasteurized egg whites....it just be aware you won't get full availbility. There is also the possibility of developing allergies to eggs this way. The pastuerization process makes it look like a foreign invader to some's digestive systems, and of course eating the same thing over and over can cause insensitivity.

JM

So I went to pick up some free range eggs from a guy around me (FL) and we started talking grass fed beef, raw milk, yada yada. Then I asked him about a couple places claiming grass fed beef (in FL) and he said its alll bullshit. "The nutrients in the grass down here wouldn't suffice to nourish any cow"

Any thoughts on this? Or am I safer just ordering from a different state that ships like US Wellness Meats?

Shit, I am in FL and would like to know the same. What part of FL are you in?

Chicken

Are there anytypes of free ranged/organic chicken that can be thrown into this diet? I know at least for my sake being a little younger and paying off my student loans eating like a bodybuilder gets tough and i can't always afford the grass -fed beef or natty salmon... the eggs are doable just wondering if there are any modifications of this for the poor college kid :( Awsome write up and the work you have done on Antoine V is unreal!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws