over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE STATE OF PROFESSIONALMUSCLE

PHIL HERNON

Banned
THIS WAS POSTED ON MAYHEM BY KM2000 AND NIKOPAPP AND A FEW OTHERS

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29669 BOTTOM OF PAGE

I FEEL SAD FOR GUYS LIKE KM2000 AND NIKOPAPP. THEY SEEM SO JEALOUS OF.........WHO KNOWS WHAT........ANYWHOOO, I LOVE THIS BOARD AND I FEEL THAT WE ARE BETTER WITHOUT THEM. WE CAN REPAIR OUR IMAGE, WETHER OR NOT I EVER WENT TO PRISON OR MIKES GOT IN TROUBLE OR WHOEVER ELSE IS A SNITCH. I LIKE THE COURSE WE ARE ON HERE AND I THINK BIGA DOES A TREMENDOUS JOB WITH ALL THAT HE HAS GOING ON IN HIS LIFE. REMEMBER, NO GOOD DEES GOES UNPUNISHED.

Link Doesn't Work

taken down? someone wanna repost?

that sucks I was really liking what km2000 was contibuting, he had some great new ideas.

The "..." at the link means that the link is longer than that...

MIKES GOT IN TROUBLE OR WHOEVER ELSE IS A SNITCH.

The feds filed yesterday an appeal against Mike's sentence. They always pushed for many years in prison, and they are not happy that he got off so easy, so they have appealed the sentence as they want him to get years.
Does this sound like he was a snitch??

Some people are so fucking stupid on other boards and want to feel important by posting bullshit on the boards.

Well

The feds filed yesterday an appeal against Mike's sentence. They always pushed for many years in prison, and they are not happy that he got off so easy, so they have appealed the sentence as they want him to get years.
Does this sound like he was a snitch??

Some people are so fucking stupid on other boards and want to feel important by posting bullshit on the boards.

The problem is that KM2000 has a right to say anything he wants........and we have the right to take him to court over his remarks. He better be ready to prove his remarks. I can prove mine.......I have pictures of his legs and the rest of his body for that matter. :) :)

NAME ONE GOOD IDEA KM2000 HAD. ALL HIS STUFF WAS OLD. I WANT TO KNOW HIS IDEAS ON LEG TRAINING.

soy milk and ezikial cereal. I been hooked on that shit.

What's sad is that they seem to feel the need to trash others on an open board and will not confront individuals in private. Also that they were respected members here and are on another board not only Thrashing Phil, but Big A and Professional Muscle as a whole community! What is the purpose of this if not only to awaken a sleeping giant? Just pathetic.

hahaahaaha

soy milk and ezikial cereal. I been hooked on that shit.

LEX, I DIETED ON THAT STUFF 20 YEARS AGO. I UNDERSTAND IT IS NEW TO SOME ,I DO. I ATE EZEKIEL BREAD GETTING READY FOR THE TEEN CAL. THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH SOY YOU SHOULD BE DRINKING EVERY DAY, BUT I WILL LET KM2000 ANSWER THAT ONE .

MOLLY HATCHETT IS A MODERATOR ON THIS SITE AND A SUPPOSED FRIEND OF MINE.

UGH, thats not good. I would suspect that he is not alone here either, people like that usually associate with others that support their feelings.

YES

What's sad is that they seem to feel the need to trash others on an open board and will not confront individuals in private. Also that they were respected members here and are on another board not only Thrashing Phil, but Big A and Professional Muscle as a whole community! What is the purpose of this if not only to awaken a sleeping giant? Just pathetic.

NO WAY WILL YOU SEE NAMES MENTIONED. IT MAY JUST BE KM2000 AND NIKOPAPP AS 20 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Here is the link

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
LEX, I DIETED ON THAT STUFF 20 YEARS AGO. I UNDERSTAND IT IS NEW TO SOME ,I DO. I ATE EZEKIEL BREAD GETTING READY FOR THE TEEN CAL. THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH SOY YOU SHOULD BE DRINKING EVERY DAY, BUT I WILL LET KM2000 ANSWER THAT ONE .

I only do about 4 ounces and my whey and water.

I hear where you are coming from Phil. I'm hitting the eject button here.

Reading through that thread, Nikopapp seemd for the most part to say good things about you. Toward the end he accused that poster of being you, but other than that he seemed to say positive things about the LBAs and your knowledge of bodybuilding. So I dont think I would be too angry at him. Now km2000 and that tyco guy are another story !

NO LEX

I only do about 4 ounces and my whey and water.

I hear where you are coming from Phil. I'm hitting the eject button here.

I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE BROUGHT TO THE TABLE HERE. I KNOW HE WAS WAYYYYYY OFF ON A LOT OF THINGS, LIKE IS DRUG ABUSE CYCLES. IN FACT, HE WAS MORE WRONG THAN RIGHT. HE JUST MANAGED TO EDIT EVERYTHING BEFORE HE WAS CAUGHT

R TRAIN

Reading through that thread, Nikopapp seemd for the most part to say good things about you. Toward the end he accused that poster of being you, but other than that he seemed to say positive things about the LBAs and your knowledge of bodybuilding. So I dont think I would be too angry at him. Now km2000 and that tyco guy are another story !

I AINT REALLY MAD, JUST I NWONDERMENT. I HONESTLY CAN NOT THINK OF ANYONE I SCREWED OVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE? PLEASE STAND UP IF I SCREWED YOU OVER.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws