over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Think I'm using Test instead of Deca...

Alright so I've been on this Nolva or about 7 days now and i havent seen much improvment. They are still sensitive and kinda hurt when touched. Almost feels like the lump got bigger too. Also my estrogen feels like it might be low.Should i drop the nolva or keep using it?

Last edited:
Yesterday was my second day of 20mg tamoxifene and my nip pain has already reduced about 50%. Fucking great :]

It's hard to help you over the internet as you are all over the place. You posted the quoted text the other day now the lump has gotten bigger. It looks like my initial post could be correct and it's a prolactin issue or maybe your nolva is fake too :rolleyes: I would stay on trt and your ai and nolva and get blood work done including prolactin. Give it another 3 weeks on that combo and see how things are then. Sometimes it simply needs more time as 1 week is nothing. Definitely get your prolactin (and estrogen) tested.

Honestly man. No one is going to be able to tell you if you have real deca. This is all part of the game you play with ugl and any "pharma" quality ugl.

Unless you have some sort of mass spec done on the compounds you wouldn't be able to tell. Aka.. You just have to take the labs word for it =$

Which is exactly why stick to test and tren that you make from pellets. At least then you know what you have for sure.

Unless you have a solid connect, you'll never know, man. I don't care what anybody tells you.

Fly to Bogota for legit test amps OTC at the pharmacy and make your tren from fina until you know you have finally reached a good source.

It's hard to help you over the internet as you are all over the place. You posted the quoted text the other day now the lump has gotten bigger. It looks like my initial post could be correct and it's a prolactin issue or maybe your nolva is fake too :rolleyes: I would stay on trt and your ai and nolva and get blood work done including prolactin. Give it another 3 weeks on that combo and see how things are then. Sometimes it simply needs more time as 1 week is nothing. Definitely get your prolactin (and estrogen) tested.

Yes the pain did reduce after a couple days on nolva. They dont hurt as bad as before but still hurt when touched, left more than the right one. I'm still on NPP and i dont really want to drop it, i'm already half way thru my bulk/blast. is $100 pretty much the price to get prolactin and estrogen tested? Basically the full panel? I'm still on 100mg test e pw, can nolva crash my estro? Also is there any explanation for the nips to change size through out the day? Sometimes they like shrival up and look small and awesome and other times they just look bigger and fattier.

Get your on hands on letro, only thing that will reduce it. I would stay on nolvadex

Several years ago I got a batch of Deca from a sponsor here. I was running my usual TRT dosage of 200mg ew at that time using my pharma grade Watson test cyp. Started doing 300mg Deca ew for some joint relief. About a month later I had to get my bi-annual blood work done and to my surprise my test levels came out 1500+ freaking out my doctor and lowering my TRT test dosage. Usually at that dosage I only show between 800-1000 depending on when I injected last. So needless to say I knew that the Deca was really test. I contacted the source but they were less than helpful. Now I'm not saying that they were replacing deca with test purposely but it showed me two things:

1) Their source was facking them over and they did not periodically test their raw product.
2) They were just not good people all around. No apologies, no let's look into it and send the real product etc...

Got some bloodwork done. Estrogen is at 20 but im still havin some slight nipple pain and puffiness. I dont understand it?

fNUTwla.jpg

sfwsr1C.png

Glad to see your labs improved big time

how did you get your alt and ast liver enzymes down since last time?

Glad to see your labs improved big time

how did you get your alt and ast liver enzymes down since last time?

I dont even know bro lol. I eat like over 100g of sugar a day. Been eating mostly cereal and 0 fat milk. The previous bloods were from deca which im pretty sure was test. Took this test after being on 500mg npp for 6 weeks.

It can't be.

UG gear is as good as pharma.

What can't be? The deca gave me high estro sides. I swapped it out for npp and running it even higher than i was the deca. No ai and im not having any sides. Except for some back acne. My nips have been sore ever since week 3 of deca cus it spiked my estro. Thats why im assuming it was test not deca.

Last edited:
Took this today, i pinned 100mg of tren today along with everything else to kickstart my cruise/cut when i drop npp in 2 weeks. Gonna run 150test/100tren like i did last time. I just hope it doesnt make my nipple worse. I was told to get caber or prami but im hesitant.
Q1PV0Fd.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I need some input. I bought a few vials of 250/10ml Deca but I'm getting test like affects. I'm running 120mg pw of some test that ive been using for the past 8 months and i know its legit. I'm running the deca at 400mg pw with the test. Since the first week of pinning deca my libido has increased and my ejaculation volume has increased like 5x more than usual. I started getting acne on my shoulders too. Haven't really felt any joint benefits, I seem to be putting on mass and staying lean at the same time. Havn't got any bloat or deca dick. This is my 2nd blast, my first blast was 500mg test and I was very bloated and my estradioal levels went up to 120 but my bodyfat was around 20%, and i got acne on my delts. I'm like 12% at the moment. I'm not running any ai either. I'm on my 4th week of this cycle and I'm not sure what to do. The more I read, it seems like I'm just running test and not deca.
First week used the Deca ... TE and EQ used the other days 1-8weeks , Deca not activite

someone correct me if Im wrong but Npp shouldnt show a 1500 test reading, which is the highest reading on this test right?

someone correct me if Im wrong but Npp shouldnt show a 1500 test reading, which is the highest reading on this test right?

It has to be bro. Im only using 150mg test pw and if my npp was test, the e2 would of been high cus im not running any ai. Yes 1500 is the highest it goes on this test.

Last edited:
It has to be bro. Im only using 150mg test pw and if my npp was test, the e2 would of been high cus im not running any ai. Yes 1500 is the highest it goes on this test.

I honestly dont know. I wouldnt think any nandrolone derivative could test out as test. Now I have heard of tren causing a flase positive for e levels, and it reasons deca and npp would as well

According Enhanced Athlete deca only cycles videos deca should not effect testosterone on the lab reports

All I can say is that if your deca was legit, you would know for sure, it's amazing. I've had a few shitty deca products lately. Last legit deca I had was from Uncle Z in 2010, since then, it's all test I think.

QV deca was amazing, you wanna talk about a very rapid and dramatic increase in quality size, wow. Everyone deserves to experience it. It's nothing short of amazing. So..... if your not sure, then you don't have deca.

I understand...but these lab results make me believe its test, hence the high test levels. Plus i had to take an ai to lower my estrogen cus that must of been high consodering its down now after taking adex for 2 weeks.

Well, it just says greater than 1500, so we don't even know what the exact number is. I would say that there is no way your test level is that high from just taking 120 mg/wk. No way. It really does look like it is all test you are taking.

Theres been too many reports ive seen recently of deca showing up high ion tests when it shouldnt have

yeah bro your bloods on npp shouldnt test out for testosterone at that high, even on 120 mgs test a week

Be careful guys and use a serm on cycle even if your using something like deca and dbol , deca and phera, or deca and a little test. It beats getting gyno, because the product isnt what supposed to be in there. This is specifically for deca what ive seen and heard on blood tests and here-say a lot recently.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws