over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who get sick often/have a weak immune system

I take nothing. Never had a flu shot and took antibiotics one time when I got stabbed in the hand.

I started back on immuglobin shots from my doc twice a month. Love the stuff. Keeps me healthy.

That stuff was a miracle to me once. I was really sick bad and the doctor gave me a shot and I felt great within 3 days. Amazing, simply amazing.

That was back in 1994. About 5-10 years ago I asked another doctor if he would give me a shot during the winter to boost me and he said nobody uses that stuff anymore. Got the impression it is considered old school now and nobody offers it. I need to ask my new GP about it. So you are getting it right now from your doctor? Ive been getting sick just about every month now.

The doc is a younger guy. Late 30's who trained with a old doctor who was big on them. So I was getting sick regularly with bronchittus. He started me on those and I didnt get sick anymore. I have really bad allergies. I also have a bit of asthma, so when I get a cold, if it drops into my lungs, It turns into brongchtittus every time. I would get it 2 to 3 times a year, and took along time to get over. I just pay my copay when I go in. He will let me buy it and give it to myself, but my insurance wont cover it that way and its about 300 for 10 ccs of it. He uses it on alot of his patients.

Im the same as you, exact same health situation with the asthma and then add on heart failure. After hearing you say this I think I may approach some of my doctors and see if anyone will try this on me. It worked really well back in 94 for me.

Is there a brand of D3 that you think is good? I always hear about how most vitamins dont work because they are not made properly. I have been using Vitajym recently as its supposed to be very good, but i wouldnt mind adding come D3 to the mix
Carlsons has always done me right.
**broken link removed**

Injectible glutathione and SOD, send LK3 a PM for more specifics on what he recommends. I used the glut M-F at .6cc and saturday at 1cc; the SOD at .33cc M,W,F.

I haven't been sick in 7 years and I've been around a lot of sick people. I take most of the same supps as you and I do take glutamine although not consistently. When I do take it I do take a moderate dose and have never had any issues.

never heard of that.

but...

nac will fix bronchitis for real and its pennys to use...

nac is fucking awesome for lung issues, one of the few real cures in this case...

Its used for soldiers going overseas or people with deficinecies in their immune system. Been around for a long time.

That stuff was a miracle to me once. I was really sick bad and the doctor gave me a shot and I felt great within 3 days. Amazing, simply amazing.

That was back in 1994. About 5-10 years ago I asked another doctor if he would give me a shot during the winter to boost me and he said nobody uses that stuff anymore. Got the impression it is considered old school now and nobody offers it. I need to ask my new GP about it. So you are getting it right now from your doctor? Ive been getting sick just about every month now.

Its old school for sure. If my doc handnt been paired up with a older doc, i would never had a shot to get it. It was a life saver for me. Used it on and off for several years. I got tired of all the antibiotics. I did research on it. Doesnt seem to have many negatives to it. I know it works. It did for me.

Is there a brand of D3 that you think is good? I always hear about how most vitamins dont work because they are not made properly. I have been using Vitajym recently as its supposed to be very good, but i wouldnt mind adding come D3 to the mix

I've observed first hand through patient's lab work success with just about every brand of vitamin D3 out there. Reputable brands such as Life Extension and Jarrow Formulas are always a solid choice. As Massive G mentioned Carlson also produces great products.

Its old school for sure. If my doc handnt been paired up with a older doc, i would never had a shot to get it. It was a life saver for me. Used it on and off for several years. I got tired of all the antibiotics. I did research on it. Doesnt seem to have many negatives to it. I know it works. It did for me.

Yeah, it just about saved my life. I had bad bronchitis bordering on pneumonia and a high fever for over a week and had been on an antibiotic which didn't do a thing. It must have been viral. It was in July and I had just gone to college for the summer to help do some research for an assistantship I had just started at grad school. The school is in a rural area of our state and there weren't too many docs around. I asked a couple of the profs at the medical school who to see and got the doctor's name. I have never recovered so fast from such an illness. It really did seem like a miracle. I still remember how thick and viscous that stuff was going in my ass, but the pain was worth it!

Its used for soldiers going overseas or people with deficinecies in their immune system. Been around for a long time.

Sounds like good stuff. Is it OTC? **broken link removed**

Going to look into this.

Just found some online from the company I buy many of my supplements. What dose is needed? These caps have other ingredients that may seem just like filler. Perhaps better off with just the N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine?
**broken link removed**

These are just the NAC and are 600mg which is 6x what those others are. This supplement is nice and inexpensive too.
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules

Last edited:
Maldorf

Going to look into this.

Just found some online from the company I buy many of my supplements. What dose is needed? These caps have other ingredients that may seem just like filler. Perhaps better off with just the N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine?
**broken link removed**

These are just the NAC and are 600mg which is 6x what those others are. This supplement is nice and inexpensive too.

I take LEF supps, gonna start on that one now cuz i have gotten sick twice already this winter, I trust LEF brand

It has been over 3 years since I have had a day sick. The longest stretch I have gone is over 7 years. After living with a vestigation years ago I noticed that I got sick much less often when eating nutritious food on a regular basis. I eat my veggies with every meal.

get a CD4/CD8 blood test to determine if your organs are weak or it is an outside invader.

I've actually scheduled a doctors appointment for tomorrow to discuss just this topic. What should I have them check or investigate? I will be bringing up immunoglobulin shots.

good read, lets keep it going! Love reading shit like this instead of how much tren would it take to make me a pro :banghead:

Prior to using Kratom I got sick 5 times in 6 months. Since using Kratom I went 1 1/2 years without getting sick. I did finally get sick when I was with 4 family members for Christmas, all from different regions and all with different bugs; one with an ear infection that I got, one with general crappy flu symptoms, one with laryngitis, another crappy flu. I got the ear injection and flu symptoms. Getting sick one time in 1 1/2 years is incredible to me.

Going to look into this.

**broken link removed**

I have been on NAC for a long time. :)
Its a good product. I use it for live detox.

I've actually scheduled a doctors appointment for tomorrow to discuss just this topic. What should I have them check or investigate? I will be bringing up immunoglobulin shots.

They used to call it Gamma Globulin. Might use that name too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131