over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time between dnp runs

I couldnt even imagine dnp for 3 months, why would one even need to do it for that long? Are guys starting dnp at 20% bodyfat? 10% can be acheived very easily with nothing more than dieting...then you throw in the dnp and let it take you to the next level. No t3 or clen even needed.

It can cause a false positive doesn't mean it will.

What I mean is that, from what I've researched, standrad drug testing procedures (in the US at least) use sodium periodate to extract the ephedrine out before the final test. From my understanding this is done so people don't get a false positive if they're on bronkaid or sudafed or some other medicine.

I could be mistake, just remember reading that when I took the test that time because I thought I could have had a false positive.

no need for t3 on DNP.

would strongly advise against it.

if your progress 'stalls' as epoxy was referring to, that just means that you need to make an adjustment (increase cardio, reduce calories, or increase DNP).

it's the same principle as with steroids. 500mg of test will only take you so far before you need to up the calories or dose (assuming training and rest are on point).

i had one of my better runs with DNP +t3 (with a lot of AAS to mitigate potential muscle loss). when guys talk about running longer cycles of DNP i think t3 is actually advisable. on a 1-2 week run, no, but this guy is talking 3 months. 3 months of having your glycogen stores completely robbed, which absolutely causes lower thyroid production, does it not? i have done a lot of reading about this subject and i really do believe t3 is a good thing on longer runs. personally IN GENERAL, i hate t3, it makes me feel weak and lethargic even at 50mcg. but i think if your overall goal is weight loss, which it should be if you are running dnp, then why wouldn't we maximize the potential (assuming the benefits outweigh the negatives).

i had one of my better runs with DNP +t3 (with a lot of AAS to mitigate potential muscle loss). when guys talk about running longer cycles of DNP i think t3 is actually advisable. on a 1-2 week run, no, but this guy is talking 3 months. 3 months of having your glycogen stores completely robbed, which absolutely causes lower thyroid production, does it not? i have done a lot of reading about this subject and i really do believe t3 is a good thing on longer runs. personally IN GENERAL, i hate t3, it makes me feel weak and lethargic even at 50mcg. but i think if your overall goal is weight loss, which it should be if you are running dnp, then why wouldn't we maximize the potential (assuming the benefits outweigh the negatives).

the overall goal of DNP is fat loss, not weight loss. additionally, the goal is to preserve lean tissue... this becomes problematic with the introduction of T3.

DNP places you in a substantial calorie deficit (assuming it is combined with a reduced calorie diet). combining this with something catabolic, like T3, will likely do far more harm than good.

sure, if you use "a lot of AAS", you could mitigate the potential muscle loss from T3...but large doses of AAS are problematic in their own way. why would you use more aas than you need?

reduced thyroid function on DNP is not really an issue, as normal function returns rather quickly upon cessation of DNP.

What if you are on hgh as well.wouldnt the hgh,t3,dnp and high anabolics work syrgestic with each other

What if you are on hgh as well.wouldnt the hgh,t3,dnp and high anabolics work syrgestic with each other

I really don't understand why you guys seem so hell bent on using t3..

if you really want to use it, be my guest.

in my experience, combining hgh and dnp increased the rate of fat loss, yes.

I really don't understand why you guys seem so hell bent on using t3..

if you really want to use it, be my guest.

in my experience, combining hgh and dnp increased the rate of fat loss, yes.

Yup I have never ran t-3 and walked away happy. Every dam time I feel like I the extra fat loss wasn't worth the loss of muscle. And then u get the rebound where u have to wait for it to return to normal.
Epoxy.... I have read that longer runs it should be used due to down reg thyroid. My though is how much dose it and is it worth loosing out on the anabolic rebound after u stop dnp because ur cutting more calories waiting for thyroid to return? My self I have never gone past 14 days. I go all in and sweat balls then done.

110% or expect to regret it!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner