over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time between dnp runs

Only 30lb in 3 month? I woulda thought more. I lost about 14lb on the scale, could have lost some lbm too, had no appetite. I still got some dnp in my system which has yet to clear so not sure what my end result will be yet. Blood levels are at 200ish now so gotta wait few more days for muscles to fill out and then I'll reassess. How I look and weight. I definitely look leaner and am more vascular, still flat though.

like I said, I didn't change my diet at all for the first 1.5 months.. was still eating my normal calorie surplus. I was also using insulin at the time because I read that the two were complementary in some way (they aren't...at all).

my last DNP run, I lost about 20 pounds in 10 days.. of course a good amount of that is glycogen and intramuscular water...after filling back out, there was a significant difference in my appearance.

like I said, I didn't change my diet at all for the first 1.5 months.. was still eating my normal calorie surplus. I was also using insulin at the time because I read that the two were complementary in some way (they aren't...at all).

my last DNP run, I lost about 20 pounds in 10 days.. of course a good amount of that is glycogen and intramuscular water...after filling back out, there was a significant difference in my appearance.

Oh gotcha. How long does it take for the body to rebound and muscles to fill on 100%? I just redid the math I have 106mg (would halfed from 212mg like few hours ago) in my system not 200ish.

Oh gotcha. How long does it take for the body to rebound and muscles to fill on 100%? I just redid the math I have 106mg (would halfed from 212mg like few hours ago) in my system not 200ish.

don't bother yourself with the minutia of that math lol.. you'll fill back out in time. I only eat protein when I use DNP, so I flatten out pretty badly..

but after about a week of adding carbs back into my pre/peri/post workout meals, im filled back out pretty well

IRRC the half life is 36 hours? In my experience I noticed much less sweating and a better pump in the gym next day. Two days later my abs were quite a bit more defined and lost some of the additional water you hold on it.

don't bother yourself with the minutia of that math lol.. you'll fill back out in time. I only eat protein when I use DNP, so I flatten out pretty badly..

but after about a week of adding carbs back into my pre/peri/post workout meals, im filled back out pretty well

I ate clean but some days didn't even hit 1800 cals. Appetite was gonna and lethargy was hitting hard. I'm 233 too I estimate my bodyfat to be 14-15% now. I got super flat too.

I started to fill out so might just need some extra days like you said I'll fill out in time.

IRRC the half life is 36 hours? In my experience I noticed much less sweating and a better pump in the gym next day. Two days later my abs were quite a bit more defined and lost some of the additional water you hold on it.

I didn't get sweats or heat till the 3rd week. I did notice some water coming off already as well as more energy and better pump. Energy took about 2 days but comes and goes now. I'm just not at my fullness yet lol can't wait to see how I fill out next week. Today is day 6 being off.

So you must not feel too horrible on dnp since you'll are eating no or low carb? Can you compare for us how you felt when you ate carbs and dnp?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I always go zero carb on dnp also...personaly I think its the best way to use it. Sweats were never too crazy on it but I always use it only in winter...kind of liked being nice and warm with nothing but a light jacket when everyone else is freezing with huge winter coats on. People would say aren't you cold? And i just smile and tell them i am a viking and vikings dont feel cold lol...

Lethargy is what gets me on it everytime. I usually plan out a 7 day run and end up stopping at day 5 or 6 at 500mg/day. Whithin one day of going off of it I can feel the poison leaving my body and I start feeling good again. Thats why I preferr short high mg blasts over being on it for weeks on end at a low dose, either way though the fat loss is just incredible.

As far as the op's question though I go atleast 2 weeks in between runs...once you get that shit out of your system your in no hurry to put it back in.

Guys that's some bad shit---you do know its bug poison right?

Daniel duchaine knew more about all of this stuff than anyone in his time and maybe ever. he took DNP and hurt his body so much that everyone suspects that is why he died (not during the cycle but from damage)

now if its going to kill someone as smart as him, then I think chicken breast and veggies are better, oh and throw in some cardio---yea yea yea, old fashion I know, but damn!!!!!

Daniel duchaine knew more about all of this stuff than anyone in his time and maybe ever. he took DNP and hurt his body so much that everyone suspects that is why he died (not during the cycle but from damage)

now if its going to kill someone as smart as him, then I think chicken breast and veggies are better, oh and throw in some cardio---yea yea yea, old fashion I know, but damn!!!!!

I always thought it was a chemical used in the manufacturing of dynamite?But yeah your right its poison...you can feel that shit draining your body while your on it.

I always try to get to 9% or 10% percent with just diet and cardio and then do a short blast to take me down that last little bit. Defitnitely dont want that stuff in your system long term. I do feel its better than t3 or clen though...the thyroid drugs will really mess you up if your not carefull.

For myself I like short runs 14 days. At the highest dose I can handle. After one run I'm were I need to just kick up cardio from there out. I tried to do a 14 day run and take 2 weeks off and go back on for another 14. I only made it 6 day and fat loss wasn't worth the shit. I'm guessing my bf was low enough that it didn't work as well and not enough time to recover desensitize. I keep carb down and only use greens. My wife has had more experience with it. She says a month off works best to get body and head back. I personally wouldn't use it if I'm around 9-10% bad again

110% or expect to regret it!

Even when i took carbs i couldn't get a pump of any sort. I did the samething for the most part id have a bagel pre and post just for energy but realistically it didnt do anything. I was stupid shredded on dnp. I took it 3 weeks out cut it 1 week out and used insulin/carbs to fill back out.

Exactly what I did.. Oh yea with dnp added. Worked way better.

Definitely wasn't in heaven during it but didn't feel like I was poisoning myself a all.

Exactly what I did.. Oh yea with dnp added. Worked way better.

Definitely wasn't in heaven during it but didn't feel like I was poisoning myself a all.

I didn't feel poisoned either. Was just lethargic and felt weak.

I didn't feel poisoned either. Was just lethargic and felt weak.

Yea I definitely think it's risks are exaggerated sometimes. I mean take a lot of precautions and make sure everything is on point but if it is, you'll be fine.

Same goes for insulin, some people warn you to stay away from it cuz it can kill you, but with proper dosing and always having carbs available, you'll feel fine and never be at risk of going into a coma.

Yea I definitely think it's risks are exaggerated sometimes. I mean take a lot of precautions and make sure everything is on point but if it is, you'll be fine.

Same goes for insulin, some people warn you to stay away from it cuz it can kill you, but with proper dosing and always having carbs available, you'll feel fine and never be at risk of going into a coma.

People get scared of what they don't understand that's what I have learned. They tell you peds are gonna kill you but they get shit faced drunk 2x a wk.

I like 14 days @ 500mg , sometimes bump up to 750. Ive noticed that after that 2 week mark , weight loss stalls a bit.
IMO 4 weeks between cycles.

People get scared of what they don't understand that's what I have learned. They tell you peds are gonna kill you but they get shit faced drunk 2x a wk.

It's so true. I didn't get bloodwork done before I started using gear but I feel way healthier now that I don't drink compared to how I felt my first couple years of college when I would party 3-4 nights a week and eating a fair amount of pizza and fast food.

Think it'd shock everyone who has limited knowledge on peds that that could even be possible.

I have to wear a suit to work. Would I be better off taking a smaller dosage for a longer period of time so It doesn't look bad in front of clients and management?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131