over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time between dnp runs

If u work in the public large dose would suck! I have a fan on me at work and I'm still drenched

110% or expect to regret it!

I have to wear a suit to work. Would I be better off taking a smaller dosage for a longer period of time so It doesn't look bad in front of clients and management?

Definitely go with a smaller dose then. I only went higher because I had the time off work and wore shorts and a tank most of the day.

Next time I do it I will be working and will have to keep it low for that reason.

So you must not feel too horrible on dnp since you'll are eating no or low carb? Can you compare for us how you felt when you ate carbs and dnp?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

no carbs and DNP - warm and tired

carbs and DNP - very hot and tired

Guys that's some bad shit---you do know its bug poison right?

Daniel duchaine knew more about all of this stuff than anyone in his time and maybe ever. he took DNP and hurt his body so much that everyone suspects that is why he died (not during the cycle but from damage)

now if its going to kill someone as smart as him, then I think chicken breast and veggies are better, oh and throw in some cardio---yea yea yea, old fashion I know, but damn!!!!!

ahh yes.. the token DNP post. just when I thought we weren't going to get one

Basically everything little slice has said is totally spot on and consistent with my own experiences using it. If I have to use it, I go 500mg for 7-10 days (can't handle more) and eat very few calories to get the most bang for my buck. EC is absolutely mandatory on it.

Dam it did take a while! The internet is improving before our very eyes!

no carbs and DNP - warm and tired

carbs and DNP - very hot and tired

I know many recommend ECA stack for this and many people definitely stack it I think I did too. It's been too long to recall.

I know many recommend ECA stack for this and many people definitely stack it I think I did too. It's been too long to recall.

The only problem with eca is the the false positive you can get from ephedrine on a drug test, if you're subject to one.

The only problem with eca is the the false positive you can get from ephedrine on a drug test, if you're subject to one.

I've heard that too, but pretty sure it's bs. Took some ephedrine the day I had a pre-employment screen a few years back and was fine.

I've heard that too, but pretty sure it's bs. Took some ephedrine the day I had a pre-employment screen a few years back and was fine.

It can cause a false positive doesn't mean it will.

Token? ??? Really???? Use your brain and maybe u would realize what the hell u r talking about

Like I care what you put in your body...but deaths can be named from this crap
...taken. pfffffff

Token? ??? Really???? Use your brain and maybe u would realize what the hell u r talking about

Like I care what you put in your body...but deaths can be named from this crap...taken. pfffffff

you do realize what a silly statement that is..

..right?

Definitely go with a smaller dose then. I only went higher because I had the time off work and wore shorts and a tank most of the day.

Next time I do it I will be working and will have to keep it low for that reason.

When you say low dose you mean one capsule a day? Im thinking about getting the Dinitro brand of DNP which is supposed to be 250 mg per capsule. Ill probably run the DNP with Clen and T3.

ive enjoyed the gains, losses, whatever you want to call them from running dnp alongside tren and t3 together. but it's flat city. i was just wearing long sleeve shirts to the gym for a month because i didnt want people asking me what wasting disease i had acquired because i looked like id lost 3 inches on my arms.

ive enjoyed the gains, losses, whatever you want to call them from running dnp alongside tren and t3 together. but it's flat city. i was just wearing long sleeve shirts to the gym for a month because i didnt want people asking me what wasting disease i had acquired because i looked like id lost 3 inches on my arms.

Would it be a good idea to take DNP at 250 mgs a day for 3 months with T3 and during that time keep cycling clenbuterol every 2 weeks on and off?

Would it be a good idea to take DNP at 250 mgs a day for 3 months with T3 and during that time keep cycling clenbuterol every 2 weeks on and off?

i personally wouldn't run it for 3 months because in my opinion (and many others) dnp seems to somehow deteriorate in it's ability to keep fat loss steady without increasing the dose. i can't explain it, some people say it's bullshit, but i for a fact have witnessed stalls and the only way i could compensate was by raising the dose. my last run was going to be 250 for a month but by week 3 i had felt i was stalling, the sides had become non-existant (which you'd think i'd be happy with) so i bumped it up.

that being said were you to run it in a way to keep yourself from stalling by continually upping the dose you would obviously eventually reach a dosage of dnp that would be considered unsafe by most. i have gone up to 800mg and my life consisted of me just laying in bed sweating. i found my weight loss was just as good at 250-500mg when i was still able to do some type of exercise. past 500mg and walking up and down the stairs was a chore.

everyone is different though, you might try it. i prefer to do 1 month runs at most, but the most i'm ever trying to drop is about 3-4% bf. it could also be that stalling occurs once you get super low on the bf% scale. i feel like once im around 10% it's hard for me to go lower even with DNP and diet on point. lotta work, lotta cardio.

you do realize what a silly statement that is..

..right?

Damn..is this phil hernon? ?? If not..don't start shit like he did...that's just bad company
Tell u what...u r a dog and I'm a cartoon character. .let's don't talk again....

Like I care what you put in your body...but deaths can be named from this crap
...taken. pfffffff

We appreciate the concern but we understand the risks associated with dnp. Please let's not turning this into a dnp debate thread. It's mainly about breaks between dnp and using it optimally.

We appreciate the concern but we understand the risks associated with dnp. Please let's not turning this into a dnp debate thread. It's mainly about breaks between dnp and using it optimally.

I agree..who attacked who..I just gave my opinion like everyone else..so opinions not the same as others gets attacked?? That's no way to have a board....goodnight

no need for t3 on DNP.

would strongly advise against it.

if your progress 'stalls' as epoxy was referring to, that just means that you need to make an adjustment (increase cardio, reduce calories, or increase DNP).

it's the same principle as with steroids. 500mg of test will only take you so far before you need to up the calories or dose (assuming training and rest are on point).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws