over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tired, Drained, & Sythelamin Fix

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
I posted this over at Alinboard and figured I'd carbon copy this forum also:

Lately, here in New Jersey the weather has been hovering around 100 degrees at close to 90 % humidity. I dont know about you fellas, but I almost always take off from lifting in July and August because of this issue. I feel so tired, and worn out that I cant wait to get into the air conditioning and fall asleep. This happens every year for me. Now especially since I am on nothing and just finished PCT 2 weeks ago. I finally got so tired yesterday from the heat I felt lethargic. I came to the desparate solution of taking some Synthelamin that I had left over from my cycle yesterday (3CC injection). Let me tell you fellas, I feel 95% better today. I mean, I woke up and actually felt like eating and going to the gym once again. I think from now on this is going to be a must throughout the hot summers for me. Point is, once again, Synthetek comes through. Just figured I would share this in case other people experience the same thing.

Last edited:
I hear you--I took off Monday and Tuesday--hot as balls! Too top it off we've had power outages this week so AC has been hit or miss. I'll give the Synthelamin a shot-thanks.

hey Kaiser..im definately going to get some of that stuff i work outside all day in the heat up on the iron and have no energy after work but i couldn't find on the site how much to use do you use 3cc every time and how often???

ironworker184 said:
hey Kaiser..im definately going to get some of that stuff i work outside all day in the heat up on the iron and have no energy after work but i couldn't find on the site how much to use do you use 3cc every time and how often???

You will want to use 1CC per 50-55lbs of body weight. I usually use 1 injection of 4 to 5CC every 6 days. It has a 7 day ester, but I found it works best for me every 6 days.

thanx alot man i was just coming back here to tell you that after i opened my goddamn eyes i found the word usage under the picture...duh...:) also do you use this stuff when on cycle????

im guessing by your thread that you do use this w/ gear so what size pin and where do you inject???

I'll ave to give this a shot, 'm in NJ too and all I wanna do is sleep for the last two weeks..Workout??? whats that???? Thx Kaiser

Yeah, I do use it during cycle normally to cut down on the black and blue marks along with giving an extra boost. You guys will love it.

Kaiser said:
Yeah, I do use it during cycle normally to cut down on the black and blue marks along with giving an extra boost. You guys will love it.
Kaiser, how's it going bro. I agree 150%. I never gave B12 a chance except taking oral B12 (a waste). I came upon the benefits of B12 when mixing it with my EOD tren injects. I was able to continue the tren but it's effective for me at... get this... 37.5mg every OTHER day! Potent stuff! But yeah, I mix it with a cc of B12. I can decide now which is helping me more, the B12 or the tren!

Later H----,

OTH

It's going pretty well my man. Glad to see everything working out for ya. Just received my 7th postcard from Alin today and almost ready to start back in again in the middle of August.
Give me a ring, we need to talk.

you did get my last PM right? :D

Last edited:
ironworker184 said:
im guessing by your thread that you do use this w/ gear so what size pin and where do you inject???

Easiest way is with a 30g pin injecting it SQ.

I recomend 1ml ED for the first week, then 1ml every third day will suffice. But you can take as much as you wish. Any excess will be peed out.

Yeah...

Yeah, got your PM. I had a recent pic up here but I took it down because I unknowingly posted my whole face. Maybe I can send it to you and you can blur it out. Been busy up to my eyeballs. Haven't even had time to look at the board much and probably won't until the end of aug-sep. I had originally planned to go off last month but decided to stay on 4 more weeks because, as you know, as soon as you decide to go off, you start gaining like gangbusters. So now I'm going to do a quick off in the middle of august through the beginning october. October is usually the time I start my bulking phase. This cutting thing has really changed my outlook. While still 210 and getting pretty lean, I look in the mirror and see a "fitness" guy now and not a PL'er. Ahh, I miss the days of eating pancakes and pushing 10 plates off my chest and lifting more than a dozen off the floor for a couple. But I've even stopped saying I'm dieting because to say "dieting" almost implies that you intend to stop dieting. I'm just eating different now. Smarter.

My strength has gone down. No doubt about it. But it's coming back slowly. I don't think I ever really lost any muscle. I don't try to notice changes week by week any longer but rather month by month. Even if I stopped lifting altogether and left it for good, I'd still always be a fairly big boy.

The pictures of you from St. Martin were damn impressive. You really made a body change. Hopefully others will see that in me as I do. BTW... where did you get those trunks? I need to buy/order a pair of those.

Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:
Yeah, got your PM. I had a recent pic up here but I took it down because I unknowingly posted my whole face. Maybe I can send it to you and you can blur it out. Been busy up to my eyeballs. Haven't even had time to look at the board much and probably won't until the end of aug-sep. I had originally planned to go off last month but decided to stay on 4 more weeks because, as you know, as soon as you decide to go off, you start gaining like gangbusters. So now I'm going to do a quick off in the middle of august through the beginning october. October is usually the time I start my bulking phase. This cutting thing has really changed my outlook. While still 210 and getting pretty lean, I look in the mirror and see a "fitness" guy now and not a PL'er. Ahh, I miss the days of eating pancakes and pushing 10 plates off my chest and lifting more than a dozen off the floor for a couple. But I've even stopped saying I'm dieting because to say "dieting" almost implies that you intend to stop dieting. I'm just eating different now. Smarter.

My strength has gone down. No doubt about it. But it's coming back slowly. I don't think I ever really lost any muscle. I don't try to notice changes week by week any longer but rather month by month. Even if I stopped lifting altogether and left it for good, I'd still always be a fairly big boy.

The pictures of you from St. Martin were damn impressive. You really made a body change. Hopefully others will see that in me as I do. BTW... where did you get those trunks? I need to buy/order a pair of those.

Damn, I must have missed this post OTH, until you just mentioned it to me.
I just do not really lift hard during the type of weather we have here in Jersey in July and August. The Syth has helped out though now that I finally gave it a try.

Thanks for the props on the St. Martin pics. Hehe, yeah I was prretty fat and out of shape in January. I never really worry though, I never really over dwell on it. It always comes right back, but now I am starting to be more cautious because I notice it doesn't come back as fast anymore... :(

Anyway, with the help of big Philbert, Alin, and Synthetek, I think I finally have a good regimen and know what I am trying to accomplish and how to do it. Those pics from St. Martin I was 247 or something. But i'm big boned at a little over 6 foot which makes it really hard to get popping muscle. I think I can do it now though. I have another trip in December so I hope to be 260 or so but stay just as lean. I should be able to do it. Friggin' Phil has me doing all of these chinese torture machine exersizes that I never heard of. I didn't even know these certain muscle groups existed...lol :eek: But it definitely made a huge difference in evening me out. Still have alot of work to do, and you know, we're never finished.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131