over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TOP 10 COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CRAIG TITUS AND KELLEY RYAN FIASCO

PHIL HERNON

Banned
1.I also heard from my Nevada connections that the victims kidneys were missing.
2. Thank God these two never had kids.......
3.Damn man the pecker woods will have another soldier backing them up.
4.Craiggers will be running the joint in no time.
5.His nickname goes from bigger business to ...
bigger sentence.
6.There has got to be a good Made For Television movie in this mess.
Chick can probably play Titus.
7.Yeah, chick can play titus before prison!.......and Tom Prince can play the Titus in prison.
8. But chick has hair
9.Does this mean they'll be no after contest parties next year ??
10.I have inside information that Kelly and Craig are busy putting together a childrens book as quickly as possible, in hopes that the judge might show some mercy. The books will be about the dangers of steroid abuse and ectasy.

A few more

1.My sources tell me that Vince Neil is hidding him!
2.Anybody remember that CT moved to Vegas to "get away from all the drama" in Los Angeles....great plan!
3.Yes, but it gives knew meaning to "Undercover Pro." Now he's really undercover.
4.Las Vegas police department yet to be confirmed tentatively identifies the victim as one Joseph Weider.
5.I'd like to see the death row posedown.. BERTIL, Tookie, and Titus

lol

lol good ones phill,the one about vince neil was the best,i seen that vh1show

save tookie!!!

PHIL HERNON said:
1.My sources tell me that Vince Neil is hidding him!
2.Anybody remember that CT moved to Vegas to "get away from all the drama" in Los Angeles....great plan!
3.Yes, but it gives knew meaning to "Undercover Pro." Now he's really undercover.
4.Las Vegas police department yet to be confirmed tentatively identifies the victim as one Joseph Weider.
5.I'd like to see the death row posedown.. BERTIL, Tookie, and Titus[/QUOT

aww shit never mind we're to late!!!

did you guys see pics of tookie when he was jacked ....

Drugs ruin lives quickly...recreational...vanity related...doesn't matter. The shit will turn your life upside down. Almost 30% of the people I went to high school with are dead now because of drugs (either using or selling). Steroids are no different...if you can't obtain them illegally, one will do whatever they have to/must do to get ahold of them, including having some borderline-underaged girl live with you to make runs to the border.

PHIL HERNON said:
That is him, isn't it. "Duh"

PHIL HERNON said:

LOL!

CuttingEdge said:
Drugs ruin lives quickly...recreational...vanity related...doesn't matter. The shit will turn your life upside down. Almost 30% of the people I went to high school with are dead now because of drugs (either using or selling). Steroids are no different...if you can't obtain them illegally, one will do whatever they have to/must do to get ahold of them, including having some borderline-underaged girl live with you to make runs to the border.

Cutting Edge... you seem to be the cutting edge of dumbness!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

It looks like we've got ourselves a regular Matlock here, ladies and gentlemen.:rolleyes:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Phil isn't exactly a Titus fan.

BTW, that was some funny sh_t Phil.

CuttingEdge said:

30%?????? you either went to highschool with like 5 people or you are a liar...i personally think...and this is only my "opinion" or my "conjecture" that you are a liar. but hey, its not like everyone else cant see that as well. did you seriousy take the time to sit down and calculate the percent of people you went to highschool with who have died from drugs?

oh, and i believe you meant to say "if you can't obtain them "LEGALLY""...i dont understand how you know so much about steroids, and the great lengths some people will go to to get them, if you have ZERO experience in the field? please, i would love to know...

and one more thing...if anyone out there in steroid land knows any other way to get steroids other than having some borderline-underaged girl live with me to make runs to the border, please let me know:confused: . she gets so tired sometimes i think her darn borderline-underaged legs just might give out while she's running like hell smuggling my 2 sostenon redi's back over the border. thanks guys!!!LMAO:rolleyes:

flexmaster said:
.if anyone out there in steroid land knows any other way to get steroids other than having some borderline-underaged girl live with me to make runs to the border, please let me know:confused: . she gets so tired sometimes i think her darn borderline-underaged legs just might give out while she's running like hell smuggling my 2 sostenon redi's back over the border.

LMFAO!! That is hilarious!!

I knew about the worldwide underage prostitution trade going on,I wonder if their is a worldwide Borderline-underaged steroid girl trade??? Hmmmm..:confused: LOL!! :p

CuttingEdge said:

you saying it like you doing it.
but wow

you guys are slackin.... bb.com had better jokes on this one lol

After about 10 minutes of running they are gonna get nasty calf cramps and horrendous back pumps...they have no chance.

They will be caught so fast. titus is like 300

Oh yes, the whole bodybuilding community is going to hear about this one... Where his Amy Shipley? I'm sure she will have a story soon!!!! Shes gonna blame it on DMT ...maybe shipley was in the trunk

I'm wondering if he's after king kamali next..

CuttingEdge said:
You cant be serious :confused: to even think like that you have some issues bro.

Great post Cutting Edge! Your last one! (invision-throat shash motion)
Wish I could have done the honors...

How could someone pack so much stupidity into 25 posts?

Phil did you make that shit up yourself? Pretty good!

NO

MikeS said:
Great post Cutting Edge! Your last one! (invision-throat shash motion)
Wish I could have done the honors...

How could someone pack so much stupidity into 25 posts?

Phil did you make that shit up yourself? Pretty good!

I stole it from GETBIG.

"4.Las Vegas police department yet to be confirmed tentatively identifies the victim as one Joseph Weider."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA....Thats some funny shit!!!

Mav

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767