over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 3 Supplements for Life/Health

For Blood pressure, cholesterol, water retention, prostate, liver, overall kidney protection I LOVE AI Sports Cycle Support

Per 2 Servings:
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthron Bery 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Idebenone 100mg

I am on it year round, just when "off" i use half the dose to save some money

other than that...

Fish Oil
R-ALA or NA-R-ALA

Any thoughts on high dosing fish oil at 1g per % of body fat you currently have for 2 weeks then back down.

Inj curc, or res?

I use these now:

Humanofort
Fish oil
Ubiquinol
Synthergine

Looking for a new liver supp as I am low on synthergine now and need something I can get local.

I am very interested in emeric and Phil's dwge too.

Any thoughts on high dosing fish oil at 1g per % of body fat you currently have for 2 weeks then back down.

Inj curc, or res?

I use these now:

Humanofort
Fish oil
Ubiquinol
Synthergine

Looking for a new liver supp as I am low on synthergine now and need something I can get local.

Liv52. is great for the liver.

For Blood pressure, cholesterol, water retention, prostate, liver, overall kidney protection I LOVE AI Sports Cycle Support

Per 2 Servings:
Red Yeast Rice1200mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract)1000mg
NAC1200mg
Hawthron Bery1000mg
Saw Palmetto300mg
Policosonol20mg
Celery Seed Extract150mg
Nettle Root250mg
Idebenone100mg

I am on it year round, just when "off" i use half the dose to save some money

other than that...

Fish Oil
R-ALA or NA-R-ALA

Which Supps are for kidney health?

Which Supps are for kidney health?

well indirect kidney help

Hawthorne - better blood pressure
Celery Seed - blood pressure, water balance

better BP is always beneficial for the kidneys

vitamin d
glutamine
magnesium

I have heard liv52 is decent but not on the same level as say synthergine or some other liver aids.

I guess I can give it a go though.

What about tudaca or udaca?

Inj glutathione I heard too

Any comments or suggestions on the above?

Inj curc, or res?

I use these now:

Humanofort
Fish oil
Ubiquinol
Synthergine

Tudca for liver bro, pm me if interested

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I like this thread because it is about supplements. No doubt that supplements are good for living healthy life. Vitamins,minerals ans magnesium all are good for healthy body.

interesting thread. i have sort of been obsessed with this for 7 years or so, which is why i came to all the high end anti-ox.

rather then go on about them ill ask every one else.

do you get sick? if you do or have then your supps are not worth shit.

do you get sore? can your supps make you not get sore after the gym? if not might wana rethink them.

if you are not taking the sup then start do you see an immediate difference in performance and recovery? if not, might wana rethink it, lol!

these are just the basic criteria. but if you have had eve a cold or a sniffle in the time sinc eyou have been using your supps, then id say they are a waste of money.

with what i use i can take someone that is getting sick, go to work come home with fever, chills, body pain, headache, sore throat and have them close to 100% in the moring, do your supps do that?

all this liver talk, put it to the test. are you abel to better metabolize alcohol when using this sup?

this is an easy test. res and glut both have a substantial impact on how people handle alcohol, to the point of not being able to get drunk or passing a breathelizer after 8+ beers. hows your liver 52 doing in comparison? lol

do your supps take away the burn from endurance work?

do your supps reduce pain and inflammation as good or better then rx nsaids?

if yours don't do all of this, id say youre wasting money. :eek::D

I can list many things that are "beneficial" but since we are talking about top 3 i will give you what i recommend.

1) HIGH QUALITY Omega 3; 3+grams daily (not just fish oil)
There are not too many supplements out there that are so beneficial that big pharm companies try to cap and sell as drugs. And yes Omega 3 is about the only one that i can think of right now. It is also a few supplements out there that there is no such a thing as "too much." The amount medical research that shows omega 3s improving every facet of our health is staggering.

2) Ubiquinol. CoQ10 is a very poor absorber and Ubiquinol is essentially what you want. Key is to make sure again you get high quality version. There is also many products that advertise "high potency Coq10" and even mention Ubiquinone and people confuse it with ubiquinol. Yes these two are different products. A dosage of 200-400mg a day is sufficient. There are also quite a bit of medical research behind ubiquinol and it is quite a fantastic supplement.

3) Astaxanthin- People are sleeping on this antioxidant and it is dirt cheap. It is probably one of the most powerful antioxidants out there and some research show that it is several hundred folds more antioxidative than vitamin E for example. 2-4mg a day should do very well.

LIV52 is nothing compared to TUDCA and NAC combined.

Synthergine
Injectable glutathione
Tudca
Nac

Dont waste your time with anything else for your liver.

I am glad I got the ball rolling with this. I am going to order some ubiquinol today. I had a health fair at work and all the bullshit the vendors were touting was annoying. People were asking me what I use and I told them it was super simple. I rarely get sick and have pretty good general health. I think regular weights and exercise play a large role but just general things I take to be healthy are simple.

I can list many things that are "beneficial" but since we are talking about top 3 i will give you what i recommend.

1) HIGH QUALITY Omega 3; 3+grams daily (not just fish oil)
There are not too many supplements out there that are so beneficial that big pharm companies try to cap and sell as drugs. And yes Omega 3 is about the only one that i can think of right now. It is also a few supplements out there that there is no such a thing as "too much." The amount medical research that shows omega 3s improving every facet of our health is staggering.

2) Ubiquinol. CoQ10 is a very poor absorber and Ubiquinol is essentially what you want. Key is to make sure again you get high quality version. There is also many products that advertise "high potency Coq10" and even mention Ubiquinone and people confuse it with ubiquinol. Yes these two are different products. A dosage of 200-400mg a day is sufficient. There are also quite a bit of medical research behind ubiquinol and it is quite a fantastic supplement.

3) Astaxanthin- People are sleeping on this antioxidant and it is dirt cheap. It is probably one of the most powerful antioxidants out there and some research show that it is several hundred folds more antioxidative than vitamin E for example. 2-4mg a day should do very well.

Looks like I will bump my 100mg of ubiquinol up...especially while blasting. A lot of articles I have read on astaxanthin confirms the more the better up to about 16-20mg and a vast array positives/enhancement in performance.
Let me ask you this...both being fat soluble... is there any advantage to taking them two times a day(am and pm) as opposed to all at once? My initial guess is they build to a certain level pretty quickly and after that once a day dosing is fine. If it makes a difference, I would buy them in smaller potency and dose 2-3x. Thanks Alpha!

Last edited:
Looks like I will bump my 100mg of ubiquinol up...especially while blasting. A lot of articles I have read on astaxanthin confirms the more the better up to about 16-20mg and a vast array positives/enhancement in performance.
Let me ask you this...both being fat soluble... is there any advantage to taking them two times a day(am and pm) as opposed to all at once? My initial guess is they build to a certain level pretty quickly and after that once a day dosing is fine. If it makes a difference, I would buy them in smaller potency and dose 2-3x. Thanks Alpha!

There are not any studies that compared dosing regiment but having said all that if you are taking different supplements throughout the day i would lean towards the splitting them up. And yes some of the best studies with ubiquinol show dosages of 400-450mg daily to be extremely beneficial in the cardiovascular department.

There are not any studies that compared dosing regiment but having said all that if you are taking different supplements throughout the day i would lean towards the splitting them up. And yes some of the best studies with ubiquinol show dosages of 400-450mg daily to be extremely beneficial in the cardiovascular department.

Damnit, that gets expensive!

just curious about expectations. when you guys take something if you do not notice a dramatic difference why keep taking it?

I have used pretty much everything mentioned a one time or another and even something like fish oils and omega 3 caps im not going to say they are not good for you but seriously what is the tangable impact? for me at least fish oil falls into that category of eh, maybe kinda I sort of maybe feel a little different if I think really hard about it.

the health aspects for the most part canbe addressed through other areas of diet.

another example I take about 400mg of idebenone a day mixed with some other stuff. I love theses caps and think they are a great supp. but in terms of what im talking about they make a marginal difference. 100% they do help with soreness and recovery and they work on a bunch of other great levels, in supplement terms I would say they are awesome but they still pail in comparison to the basics. as in maybe you see 10-15% of the effects, maybe.

idebenone would be similar to coq10 or udiquinol but has its unique aspects, some might say superior.

the only reason I point this stuff out is because I spent lots of time and money going through all the normal things, what I have found atm is the best of the best.

You still havent listed your top 5.

Im fairly certain even if you dont feel things, validated research concerning cardiovascular health and free radical scavenging is super important.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear