over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top Supps for Work Productivity

I didn't notice any difference when using Noopept. I think the stuff stinks

I didn't notice any difference when using Noopept. I think the stuff stinks
Agreed. I get very little effect from noopept.

I agree.

Throwing more drugs at the issue is not going to help in the long run. A lot of the drugs mentioned in this thread already bring their own problems.

Totally on point. Certain drugs, I think, can be helpful to get you through certain really rough periods, but long term they tend to create more problems if their use becomes habitual.

Curious what supps y'all take for for work productivity, concentration and recall etc.

I've tried quite a few but want some things to help shorten the learning curve at a new job.

Modafinil doesnt do anything for me. ALCAR, DMAE and other cholines I dont really "notice" much but they may be helping... I tried a Malaysian/green Kratom and it gave me a pretty decent effect but I dont think I want to mess with those too much lol.

Any suggestions appreciated!

provigil helps me the most. i used to take adderall. i hate that shit. it makes you more unproductive than it helps. 100mg provigil is just enough to give me that edge i need.

I use to take Vyvanse. That was an amazing drug, but had zero energy coming off for a long time. I almost feel like it made me too wired that I was unable to work. Vyvanse makes me as euphoric as something like cocaine.

Mike Arnolds formulation for Vicaine was magic for energy and focus. Flmodifinil, theacrine, caffeine, tianeptine, sunifiram and whatever else

Sadly the product has been discontinued and I never got to try it. I couldn't get my self to spend 80 dollars essentially for Vicaine when I receive good results from Kratom with the profound side effects that many report.

Theacrine is another shitty waste of money from what I can tell from using it.

Aight figured I'd check cause many Nootropics can be taken on an as needed basis for quick boost in memory (like ALCAR) but through my research noopept needs daily admin and keeps getting better the longer you stay on... Even then it says only a slight increase so a very slow rise in cognition should probably be the expected result.

Theacrine is another shitty waste of money from what I can tell from using it.

What brand did you use? Adding it to a little caffeine should be good as they go great together. Maybe even throwing in something like Alpha GPC, Citicoline, ALCAR etc into the mix would provide additional benefits.

Last edited:
People have mentioned some great drugs. I personally stay away from most (all) of them though. The likes of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine are going to be hard to beat but with that can come major problems. I see some products and whilst they will be highly effective I don't think it's wise to be taking them daily. Guys can do what they want though. I am surprised some guys can focus with some of the things they take for productivity. It's almost equivalent to snorting a line of coke and going to study which I assure you does not work :eek:

Something I have come across that is a standard supplement but works great for short periods of energy and focus is De Novo's Utopia. It's ingredient profile is extremely simple but smartly put together. All in all a great product for general productivity. Some others that have caught my eye (but I have not tried) are Brain Gains and Black Magic's Day Spell. I am also experimenting with Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash but need to try it a few days running before I fully judge it. It's another product worth looking into for general productivity, focus and energy.

When my grand daddy died I cleaned out his dental office and I found over 1000 10 mg extended release dextrophetamine.

If true - you have a jackpot. I wouldn’t have guessed a dentist would have that - but that’s based on zero knowledge of dentistry other than a patient.

I am trying to get my doc to script that or something similar - but not feeling too confident.

Try phenylpiracetam. I take a dose of 300mg-400mg and it definitely helps. It can be pricey though.

Double Wood

I'm using DW's Theacrine at 200 mg's. I have taken it with caffeine every single time. It could be that I'm expecting to much from it. I expect some form of pick me up that might be different that caffeine. I won't buy it as it buy itself again.

I already take Alcar, ALA, and at the moment Alpha GPC (Will not be using this again). I also use L-theanine here and there. Theanine is legit from my perspective....when I say legit, I mean I'm much more calmer and focused...not in a xanax kind of way

Last edited:
I'm using DW's Theacrine at 200 mg's. I have taken it with caffeine every single time. It could be that I'm expecting to much from it. I expect some form of pick me up that might be different that caffeine. I won't buy it as it buy itself again.

I already take Alcar, ALA, and at the moment Alpha GPC (Will not be using this again). I also use L-theanine here and there. Theanine is legit from my perspective....when I say legit, I mean I'm much more calmer and focused...not in a xanax kind of way

Obviously every supplement isn't for everyone. I personally find teacrine useful for longer acting energy but it's nothing special. It does go well with caffeine even if it's very similar in structure to caffeine (both are purine alkaloids) and both act in a similar way to an extent. How much caffeine do you typically take in daily? Do you have regular breaks? Those could be factors in your poor response. Yes l-theanine is very useful from my experience. It's a great standalone and also very useful when combined with stimulants (especially faster acting ones).

Obviously every supplement isn't for everyone. I personally find teacrine useful for longer acting energy but it's nothing special. It does go well with caffeine even if it's very similar in structure to caffeine (both are purine alkaloids) and both act in a similar way to an extent. How much caffeine do you typically take in daily? Do you have regular breaks? Those could be factors in your poor response. Yes l-theanine is very useful from my experience. It's a great standalone and also very useful when combined with stimulants (especially faster acting ones).

I don't take caffeine breaks.....bc of I'm addicted. I'm typically taking in between 300-400 mg a day. I have recently just been having Bang Energy drink (Birthday Cake is my fav)....Yes, I know it's a bunch of bs marketing but I love the taste. I agree that L-theanine is a great to use as a standalone. I have run 100 mg up 1000 mgs....I never noticed it made me extremely sedated... 400 mg seems to be my sweet spot with Theanine.

I do also use L-tyrosine here and there. Ash and Rhodiola are always used on a daily basis....I can tell def tell when I stop using those two....especially the Ash....I pref the Sensoril or KSM, but i take both....OCD

Elvia,

Excluding Pre-workout supps, what's your fav energy supplement that's available on the market?

When my grand daddy died I cleaned out his dental office and I found over 1000 10 mg extended release dextrophetamine.

Just watched a documentary last night on Judy Garland and her husband said she was popping dextrophetamine hand fulls at a time. Pretty sure what did her in....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws