over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn Groin

Amazing to me that injury is from arm wrestling. The amount of force needed to do that is quite high I would think. You two must be pretty strong to do that. Ive heard of wrists breaking, radius/ulna, but to break a big heavy bone like the humerus is nuts.
The other guy is not big. Average dude, he's an attorney. No training or anything. I was standing up. There were odd leverages and angles at play and I was ON. I was at peak strength and at the time drinking whiskey. Many factors. It was not a legit arm wrestling match. It was at a county bar association (attorney bar) BBQ. I did it in front of my boss and some professional colleagues like an ass clown. Just one of those freak things when we were only goofing around joking. Nothing "tough guy" about it...except maybe my pain tolerance after. I've never seriously arm wrestled someone in my life. Lol. So embarrassing.

Frankly, I thought it was a tendon injury at the time. I did not believe I could have generated the forces needed to snap that bone like that. I was not hurting bad and I thought I'd heard a tendon snap. It took some time for the real pain to set in. Must have been shock because I was literally lifting and bending it around trying to isolate the tendon I blew.

Last edited:
The other guy is not big. Average dude, he's an attorney. No training or anything. I was standing up. There were odd leverages and angles at play and I was ON. I was at peak strength and at the time drinking whiskey. Many factors. It was not a legit arm wrestling match. It was at a county bar association (attorney bar) BBQ. I did it in front of my boss and some professional colleagues like an ass clown. Just one of those freak things when we were only goofing around joking. Nothing "tough guy" about it...except maybe my pain tolerance after. I've never seriously arm wrestled someone in my life. Lol. So embarrassing.

Frankly, I thought it was a tendon injury at the time. I did not believe I could have generated the forces needed to snap that bone like that. I was not hurting bad and I thought I'd heard a tendon snap. It took some time for the real pain to set in. Must have been shock because I was literally lifting and bending it around trying to isolate the tendon I blew.

I don't even want to think about the pain you felt later. It amazes me how you managed to snap your humerus in half like that.

I don't even want to think about the pain you felt later. It amazes me how you managed to snap your humerus in half like that.
I could feel every bump in the road the next morning in the car. I'd get hit with waves of nausea from the pain level. The recovery was a bitch too. I still feel deep bone pain when I get under any real weight. It bled and bruised after every workout for a good 4 months (that's months after I could start lifting upper body) until the tissues got toughened up around all the hardware.

you need to buy bigger shirts bro.

:cool:

You mean I could step up into XXL. You know how long it took me to fill these XLs out,Lol.. Im just a little dude. I'm only 5'6". I'm a BLG (Big lil guy)

You mean I could step up into XXL. You know how long it took me to fill these XLs out,Lol.. Im just a little dude. I'm only 5'6". I'm a BLG (Big lil guy)

lol...your not one of those SLEEVE FOLDERS are you...???

:(

lol...your not one of those SLEEVE FOLDERS are you...???

:(

Lmfao! Oh hell no but I might cut them off my work shirts tho.

tore an left inner quad (minor), right groin, right pec, left lat (still gives
me problems), left hammy (minor), both sides of serratus post infer
at once on a leg press (minor), tore a calve once (foot slipped off a stair
going up). tore my branchioradialis right off from the elbow.
i have slipped disks in my neck from squats.

yea.......yea that's about it.

i heal and go some more. i don't do any pressing movement over
about 275. i don't do anything on leg press over 4 plates a side.
i don't go over 225 for squats and only smith or hacks. no more
deadlifts. when i bench, its on the smith and its an inbetween close
grip.

:eek: Damn Tenny I hope that's it for the injuries...for a while anyway! Were any of those recently?

:eek: Damn Tenny I hope that's it for the injuries...for a while anyway! Were any of those recently?

lat is the most recent....bout a year ago.

:eek:

i went to move a smith machine that wasn't parallel to the mirror.
(i hate that) only i grabbed the side of the machine that was
bolted down....it didn't move....

The other guy is not big. Average dude, he's an attorney. No training or anything. I was standing up. There were odd leverages and angles at play and I was ON. I was at peak strength and at the time drinking whiskey. Many factors. It was not a legit arm wrestling match. It was at a county bar association (attorney bar) BBQ. I did it in front of my boss and some professional colleagues

generally, you are barred from suing your employer for a workplace injury, but it sound like this was in the presence and under emotional strain of sucking up. that will not disclaim all liability.

GI, bro i would consult that attorney that broke you. find out how he came out on top in that atypical scenario. secondly discuss that you felt you were in a hostile work environment because your boss and colleagues were present. file a personal injury lawsuit against your employer declaring you felt pressured - otherwise would never have permitted yourself a challenge of arm wrestling at a county bar association BBQ.

invest litigation money won into a little concept i've thought through. yes it's that Fruity Pebbles/Count Chocula whey protein i've been working on. you and i make a killing. we sell to Michelle's AT-Risk After School Subsidized Meals Programs (obese school age kids need more subsidized meals) G.I.with all the money we rake in we can afford our own gym. we can hire some bean counters that double as trainers. i'll talk with Marvin and l.c.

on paper our gym concept is just for bros with specialized fitness equipment like below...
Post meant to help you through this trying time of health recovery.

Attachments

• GI Gym For Bros 2.jpg
    GI Gym For Bros 2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
generally, you are barred from suing your employer for a workplace injury, but it sound like this was in the presence and under emotional strain of sucking up. that will not disclaim all liability.

GI, bro i would consult that attorney that broke you. find out how he came out on top in that atypical scenario. secondly discuss that you felt you were in a hostile work environment because your boss and colleagues were present. file a personal injury lawsuit against your employer declaring you felt pressured - otherwise would never have permitted yourself a challenge of arm wrestling at a county bar association BBQ.

invest litigation money won into a little concept i've thought through. yes it's that Fruity Pebbles/Count Chocula whey protein i've been working on. you and i make a killing. we sell to Michelle's AT-Risk After School Subsidized Meals Programs (obese school age kids need more subsidized meals) G.I.with all the money we rake in we can afford our own gym. we can hire some bean counters that double as trainers. i'll talk with Marvin and l.c.

on paper our gym concept is just for bros with specialized fitness equipment like below...
Post meant to help you through this trying time of health recovery.
Thanks chainheart. I do think I have PTSD and emotional distress from it. Lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws