over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn tricep tendon (Partial)

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Had a complete tear on my right arm reattached less than 2 years ago. Healed nice and fully recovered in about 7-8 months.
Fast forward to today, figure I have a partial tear on the other arm. I know the pain I had before the other one..and this is the same, right at the base of the elbow at the insertion point.
Going to the doc this week to get a script for MRI. Any of you have experience or treatment options for a partial tear? How did it work?
PRP, HGH, anything???
Just trying to size this up and see what lies ahead. Already training is compromised and am just getting by with pulling and very light with other stuff.
Just wondering if anyone has had success healing a partial tear (or if doc will do a surgery (insurance ) with a partial tear)...guess my other option if all else fails is to blow it intentionally...not really looking to do that.
I'm 51 and somewhat old school...so blowing it on purpose is not out of the question.

Out of curiousity
what were you doing when you blew out the first one?
And what were you doing when you partially tore the other one?
an exercise? fell?

First one- Dips between two benches. 5 plates on my lap. Had done this many times before....got to 5th rep and "snap" ...on the ground before I knew what hit me. Complete tear.

This one- Incline press superset with pushups on dumbbells..dumbbells standing on end. Left dumbbell slid out from under and banged my elbow on the ground. Again..had done this combination many times before...just a bad day.

Stats - 51 ... 6'1" 237 this morning. Training for decades. Run a ton of gear in my life. Guess I'm around 12% BF now.

Last edited:
I am your age and tore my tricep about 9 years ago, I still say that was one of my better injuries as all the tendonitis and pain I had gone away after and recovery was 8 weeks and maybe a couple of months after to get back to 100%. I did partially tear my quad tendon (the gage is less than 50% if I remember correctly) they braced me for 6 weeks and I was ok, but later did a complete tear in that quad about 2 years later. See what the MRI says and go from there.
I do have a frayed quad tendon in my other quad and the Ortho wants to cut it and reattach it, waiting on that one.

I recommend considering bcp 157, If I were to get a torn muscle this would be my treatment...here is a video to get you started [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARA87WTIqcU&t=213s"]BPC-157 Peptide and Proper use of HCG - YouTube[/ame]

Good luck on your recovery!

How does the BPC repair the torn tendon? No one seems to address that. Does it generate new growth cells, just mask pain or strengthen the remaining portion of the tendon?
Temporary fix, or is this permanent? I was under the impression that once torn, there is no way to actually repair without surgery.

Last edited:
It is a permanent fix, here at minute 2:50 Larry Wheeler discusses he will be using it along with TB500 to repair his torn quad, by the way he is the strongest RAW powerlifter ever @242...771 lb squat, 573 lb bench, and 826 lb deadlift. for a 2171 total. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klBslmoFWCA"]US OPEN. Injury recovery. Goals. Deca. - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws