over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training Log: Bodybuilder in China

My supplier finally got superdrol powder in stock. Brewing up the inject superdrol in a few days. There's nothing wrong with the dbol per-say, it's just kind of a lot of pins/lot of pip and I hate having to manage estro. I'm on 800 test 600 deca weekly and at 800 test and no dbol I will need to AI. Right now .625mg letro 2x/wk because I can get it over the counter here for cheap. Sd apparently dissolves very easily at 50mg/ml even without guaciol, so half a milimeter daily with no pip compared to 1ml daily with moderate pip is going to be a huge relief. I fucking hate pinning overall.

I've heard that while dbol inject is as strong or stronger than oral, sd is maybe a bit weaker and more androgenic. We'll see if this holds true. I'd love for it to be super strong and just never have to take orals in the rest of my bbing career... tren mast test inject superdrol will pretty much do the trick for prep, may not even need winny but we'll see how it affects me first obviously.

a few squat and deadlift videos:

maybe @Ben Pollack can take a look at these and give me some tips.
Good squat depth 💪🏿 👌🏿 👏🏿

Good squat depth 💪🏿 👌🏿 👏🏿
Thanks bro. My numbers are just okay for my size, but I take pride in my execution and don't try to ego-lift by shortening ROM or using supportive equipment to impress casual gym-goers.

I decided to go back to the 5 days/wk PRO SPLIT (bro split). I feel the only muscle groups that *must* be trained higher frequency are back+arms. And you get plenty of upper pecs involved in shoulder training+good effect on shoulder and elbow health+stability from having relatively challengning vertical pressing work. I'll throw in some pullups on shoulder day and perhaps more pullups on one of my off days during my normal outside morning cardio. The PPL workouts with the higher frequency is too taxing I think. I do wanna keep going 5 days a week Mo-Fri though. This week I'm still going to need to deload upper body, shoulder is still bugging me. Lower body feels great still.

Saturday's pull workout

Barbell rows: 100kgx15+3, 90x13
Pullups: bwx9,7,5,6
Machine rows: 3 sets failure
EZ curls: 3 sets

I'm really pleased with my rows. I looked back to late June 2021 about 8 months ago and I've added about 5-10kg to rowing working sets with stricter form at about the same bw but much leaner.

Chest deload yesterday

paused incline benched up to 60kgx5x5
some slight incline db pressing with 20s for sets of 10 paused
paused machine pressing with light weights
lots of screwing around with various machines. I found a cable incline fly that I really like and it might replace my normal machine flies... perhaps something like 5x5/10x4 paused incline bb, 3 submaximal sets of 10 slight incline db press, 2 sets machine presses to failure, 2 sets of this incline cable fly thing for my new bro split chest day. I'm still planning out my chest, shoulder, and arm days for the new bro split, but back and legs I pretty much know what works for me.

When I've tried to bro split in the past, my shoulder days are always really short and usually only about half an hour, so perhaps I will devote ~20-30 minutes to pure rehab/prehab exercises on that day. I've been super consistent with my shoulder prehab/rehabs, but I have not been consistent with knee/ankle mobility, elbows, or grip work. I gotta do this stuff BEFORE things start hurting, not after.

It'd be great to do something like farmers walks too. I'd also really love to do box jumps for no other reason than I find them fun. Can't remember if I ever posted the video but I hit a 48 inch standing box jump with no approach. I somehow have maintained a lot of the explosiveness from oly lifting days and I suppose the full depth beltless sleeveless squatting will transfer to jumping a lot more than parallel squatting.

I will write my full review of injectable superdrol in the main forum section later on. My experience was much different than other reviewers so far... it is very mild mg per mg compared with oral. In fact, I'd say mg for mg, inject dbol is about 1.5-2x as strong as injectable SD. But side effects that you can actually feel were completely non-existent with inject SD and plentiful with inject dbol, so I'd still greatly prefer inject sd to inject dbol for anything other than peaking for a powerlifting meet which I'll probably never actually end up doing with my chronic left shoulder issues and right pec tendon problems.

I'm switching the inject sd to 20-30mg/day of oral anavar and run it through the whole remaining 16 weeks of prep.

My head is in complete chaos over deciding between continuing this push pull thing or bro splitting. I realize its stupid and the difference will be absolutely minimal and mostly I should just pick whichever one I enjoy. Again, I feel like with a bro split you're still basically doing two push days where one is chest focused but has some delts (chest day) and one is delt focused but still has some chest involvement (db, barbell, or smith ohp all engage upper pecs a good amount). Start off arms with chinups which, along with rows, are like 85-90% of the results for your back and you've basically turned bro split into something an awful lot like a ppl... tiny tiny differences that will probably amount to nothing in the end.

Anyway, did a back deload yesterday

Rows: up to 80kgx10x2
Pullups (3 different grips) 3 sets of 7 all with a pause at the top
Row machine: 3 sets
Pulldowns: 3 sets
reverse curls with straight bar: 20kgx12x4

Reverse curls are MUCH better with straight bar than ez curl bar. the 20kg ez curl bar was being used so I just did the straight bar and didn't expect it to be so much better. I am never doing reverse curls with ez curl bar every again now though, got an insane forearm pump from this it felt great.

Legs ended up deloading this as well.

single leg atg squats: 35kgx10x3
hamstring curls: 4 sets of 12
HBBS: 8s up to 120kg

Leg press was taken by a trainer and his client and trainers never let you work in with clients (even when the client says okay) and tend to spend 20+ minutes on each machine and it was already late so I broke my promise to myself to not squat. Oh well...

Deloaded shoulders +arms friday, nothing worth logging. Left delt still bugging me. I'm scheduled to train chest Tuesday. New split:

Monday Back, Tuesday Chest, Wednesday legs, Thursday Shoulders, Friday Arms

Calves ideally Tuesday through friday but gym has only one leg press and availability is spotty since trainers LOVE to stick clients on leg press when they should be in the squat rack. 0 calf specific equipment. I'll follow the approach of the most basic boring generic high volume bro split training ever. Sure there's exceptions but the vast majority of successful bodybuilders train this way so it's probably "optimal enough" and my primary concern is not being injured rather than hypothetically optimal programming.

Added back in mk677 but this time pairing it with 5mg/wk of CJC 1295 w/ Dac. I got a glucometer and my fasting blood glucose is a little bit high despite the 10k steps per day. My carbs are averaging 300 per day while dieting so I may add 10ius of lantus with lunch to see what happens with blood glucose.

Back
Chinups: bwx15, 12, 6, 6, 6 (first set neutral, last 4 sets chinup grip felt a lot better)
Underhand rows: 70kgx10x2, 60kgx10x2
Deadlift with pause at the knee: 100kgx10x3 laughably hard. 1rm of 245kg but higher reps and adding a pause made this extremely hard.
Pulldowns: 1.5ppsx10x4
Row machine: 7 sets of 12 ~30 seconds rest btw sets

Felt good. I really like the paused deadlifts; I feel much better contraction in lats and hamstrings and less in lower back. My lower back is pretty overdeveloped as is and I want to hit hams and lats more. I also have a problem with hips going up slightly too fast and not keeping my chest up during DLs and hopefully doing these for the next ~14 weeks will allow me to fix this technical error when i go back to dling heavy weights.

Trained chest last night. Disaster. Tried to find movements that don't hurt. Smith incline was okay. Did way too much work and now my shoulder hurts slightly worse, but not much worse.

I need to be disciplined and just take some time off direct chest training. I will still go to the gym and do 1 machine exercise on which I have no pain, but beyond that I will not resume chest training until April 5th at the earliest and possibly take a longer time than that, even. We'll see...

Shoulder training big question mark, generally overhead didn't seem to bother me much on smith but if there's even a 1/10 aggravation I'll be taking that off too. There's tons of non pressing shoulder exercises that I get on well with, however, so this is less of a big deal.

I think the biggest flaw in my bodybuilding game is NOT taking enough downtime and trying to push through pain instead of just taking time off to let shit heal.

I trained legs last night. As I was getting ready to pump away at the leg press I got a text message with a work issue and I had to leave right away. Unfortunate, but I still got in plenty of good work. Skipping today's shoulder workout in the interest of healing, then arms on friday. I will likely go in and just do some rotator cuff exercises and *maybe* try some light smith presses, but I know I *should* just skip everything and stay home. I'm gonna get a slingshot and try that out as a shoulder saver when I do go back to chest training.

Legs:
Single leg squats: 10kg dbsx10x4 left x10x2 right
Leg extensions SS with hamstring curls: 30kgx12x7 no rest. hamstring curls felt great but now I remember why I don't do leg extensions. I'm gonna continue not doing them ever.
Leg press: 20s up to 3ppsx20x2, wanted to continue but had to call it.

Skipped shoulders. Arms friday night.

Superset 1:
Hammer curls: 15kgx15,15, 9, 7
Straight pushdowns: stackx32 (pr?), 4 more sets to failure with 15kg

Superset 2
Straight bar reverse curl: 20kgx4 sets failure
Dual rope pushdown: variousx5 sets failure

Superset 3
DB seated curl: 7.5kgx5 sets failure
db skullcrusher: 7.5kgx5 sets failure

Toxic ex-lover visiting me b/c she's a medical student and her school can't do classes because of the outbreak in our old city. Needless to say I made all the wrong choices instead of just saying "no" and continuing my bodybuilding. Needless to say I also went way off plan over the weekend while I was with her, but probably didn't go over maintenence cals and eating more traditional chinese food does result in me consuming a ton more vegetables at least. She'll be gone in like 10 days though getting ready for national medical school final exam.

I'm still really far ahead of schedule at 13 weeks and 5 days out. Things are almost going "too well" to where I feel like outbreak is going to explode and shows will all be canceled. I am ready to go and win and I really don't see anyone stopping me in classic although i probably can't get 1st in HW/LHW just b/c I am 5'11. If not, I won't get mad. As long as gyms don't close down and i can keep training I'm dieting down to show-lean for that rebound.

back
Chinups: bwx17,12,7,7,8 +5 reps across 5 sets, fucking hell yeah!
Underhand rows: 60kgx10, 70kgx10x3 much easier than last year
Pulldowns: 1.5ppsx10x4
Row machine: variousx12x7 ~30-40 seconds rest
Deadlift with pause at knee: 100kgx10x4

Well I guess low frequency+high volume is the way for me to go, huge strength increases this week.

3/22/22
Chest
Incline smith: 70kgx10x8 mostly just getting used to how this feels. Partial ROM down to chin to save shoulder. Felt great though, 0 pain.
Slight incline db press: 20kgx10x3 slight pain here so I kept it very light. paused obviously
Incline cable flies: 17.5x10x4
Machine press: 20-25x12x7 (30-45 seconds rest)

3/23/22
Legs
Hamstring curls: 40kgx15,15,10,12
Leg press: 5ppsx20, 4ppsx15, 12 exhausting haha
paused hbbs: 80kgx8x3
Paused SLDL: 60kgx10x2

I liked doing the leg press as my main movement and doing paused squats as secondary movement, but I definitely pushed things too hard on this day so that by the time it came to SLDLs I was dizzy and stumbling around. Got home and had to just stare at the wall for 40 minutes before i could do anything from being so tired.

Shoulders tonight with an ample amount of rehab. My upper chest is still quite sore so I think I'll hit only the plate loaded machine ohp.

Any update on that injectable superdrol?
I dropped it about 3 weeks ago now. No orals or inject orals for now. I wanna let some scar tissue heal because I'll have to do a lot of pinning upper body locations when I start tren at 8 weeks out. I don't like pinning glutes tren bc I get the cough more there.

I keep meaning to write my full review and post in the main forum, but basically cliffnotes are that injectable superdrol has maybe 60% of SD's cosmetic benefits but only maybe 30% of it's strength benefits. That was not the case for dbol which was like 90% of both the cosmetic and strength results of oral dbol but like half the side effects.

I'm thinking in the future offseasons I'll stay away from both. I don't regret experimenting with them this offseason, but I think the things everyone else does are recommendations for a reason. Basically everyone uses test+nandrolone+ eq or primo at doses around 750-1.5g test 600-1g nandrolone and 600-1g eq/primo. I'm gonna pick doses around the lower end of those ranges and throw in around 20mg of anavar next offseason. I do regret not using nandrolone this offseason and think I would have had a more productive offseason using it. I also wish I'd discovered lantus+mk677+ghrh combo earlier. I'm on mk677 and CJC1295 with DAC right now and it is absolutely awesome; I finally feel all of the positive effects people talk about from gh that I felt only a very small amount from the generics I was using.

Did arms friday and already forgot sets/reps because basically right after the workout ended I proceeded to go make bad life decisions. Didn't use alcohol or eat a huge surplus, but anything less than 100% strict adherence and putting 100% into bodybuilding is basically self-sabotage during a prep, imo.

Shanghai severe lockdown. Going forward, I'm assuming my show will be canceled. The only way it won't be canceled is if the Chinese government abandons 0 covid strategy before June 25th, and even if they do there's a good chance the virus enters my city and we lockdown and I cna't train for several weeks during prep. It's not a matter of if, but when the virus comes to where I live, because it's definitely coming. This will have been the 3rd show I couldn't do due to covid if that's how it plays out. These big cuts are still absolutely worth doing to practice the process but also you guys already know that we grow better when lean.

Back
Chinups: bwx17, 13, 7, 9, 7
Underhand rows: 70kgx10x4
Pulldowns: 1.5ppsx10, add a 5kg on eah sidex10x3
Row machine: 7 sets of 12 30 second rests
Deadlift: 160kgx5, 180kgx5x2, 170kgx5x2
Wasn't sure where to start with deadlifts. I'll count this as having done 170kgx5x5 and do 175 next workout.

Not going to lie, seeing shanghai and shenzhen get fucked so hard is severely hurting my motivation to continue. I'm thinking about leaving the country pretty soon around September/October and I've started my job search. But I'll keep my personal/professional life out of this log and make it about bodybuilding only. Just going to try to convince myself there's no risk of cancellation/suddenly being unable to go to the gym, because as soon as I start thinking those thoughts I get derailed mentally.

Trained chest yesterday. Had a buddy drop in and he wanted to train more high intensity style so I went along. My shoulder feels completely healed. Next week back to the high volume FST-7 stuff. Later today legs and I'll also continue the trend toward higher reps/higher volume, slower careful eccentrics, and lower rest periods.

Chest:
Incline db: 35kgx18, 10, 10
Slight incline db: 25kgx12x3
Machine press: 3 sets to failure 2.5 minute rests

Had a huge refeed with cereal, bread, beef+rice, and a roast beef sandwhich for lunch. I ate way off plan past two weekends but on many of those days I was probably still at a very large deficit from lots of physical activity, having fun being outdoors, and being too distracted to remember to eat. I weighed in at 96.0kg last night at the gym.

I trained legs last night. As I was getting ready to pump away at the leg press I got a text message with a work issue and I had to leave right away. Unfortunate, but I still got in plenty of good work. Skipping today's shoulder workout in the interest of healing, then arms on friday. I will likely go in and just do some rotator cuff exercises and *maybe* try some light smith presses, but I know I *should* just skip everything and stay home. I'm gonna get a slingshot and try that out as a shoulder saver when I do go back to chest training.

Legs:
Single leg squats: 10kg dbsx10x4 left x10x2 right
Leg extensions SS with hamstring curls: 30kgx12x7 no rest. hamstring curls felt great but now I remember why I don't do leg extensions. I'm gonna continue not doing them ever.
Leg press: 20s up to 3ppsx20x2, wanted to continue but had to call it.

On your comment about not doing leg extensions, is that due to knee pain?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131