over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and hairloss- mixed answers

Did Tren cause hairloss for you?

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
OP I've spent hours and hours looking into this over the years and I can confidently say it completely depends on the person. The overall concensus is that tren definitely has the potential to cause more hairloss than most other compounds. However, there's no way of knowing unless you try it. I've seen guys claim they shed tons of hair on average doses of test yet tren is fine on their hair, others claim even low doses of tren cause them to shed like crazy. Every thread I've ever read concerning tren and hairloss has had mixed opinions/answers.

This.

Invain is spot on with his analysis. I've studied this topic for over a decade. I first started losing my hair at 19-20 years old. It is highly dependent on the individual person's genetic makeup. If you are prone, then most AAS pose risk of accelerating your hair loss. That said, it is fair to say the some compounds are worse than others. Anavar and Deca appear to be safe for most. The heavy androgens - like tren and Anadrol - seem to do the most damage. If you're set on using tren, I would use low doses and monitor your hair closely.

Monte

New here, been doing some reading a lot of knowledge on this board.
Well, I think any anabolic will increase hair loss , however DHT products are worst, Tren does not fall in this category.

New here, been doing some reading a lot of knowledge on this board.
Well, I think any anabolic will increase hair loss , however DHT products are worst, Tren does not fall in this category.

Big carp, welcome. That tren is not derived from DHT means little when it comes to its impact on hair loss. Tren is extremely androgenic. And that can be enough to trigger hair loss for predisposed persons.

Monte

Big carp, welcome. That tren is not derived from DHT means little when it comes to its impact on hair loss. Tren is extremely androgenic. And that can be enough to trigger hair loss for predisposed persons.

Monte

100% agree that any androgenic agent will speed up the process of hair loss if predisposed , however DHT is notorious for overloading head follicles hindering hair growth, something that other anabolics will not do.

Tren is the only thing that gave me noticable hairloss of everything I ever used:

Test (more than 1g/week at points) no noticable change
EQ
Deca (up to 700mg/week)
Dbol
Drol
Var
methyltest

no detectable hair loss with any of the above, only tren.

As a side note, tren was also the only thing that gave me bad acne.

When I use test and tren, my hair always thins out.

fitnesskatz

For myself,,,no problems at all. With that said,,genetics still play a role whether on AAS or not.

i agree,,ive always read gear want make you begin to lose hair but if you are losing hair it will drastically speed it up,,,that was in an article of muscular development so you know its on point....seriously what i read though makes sense,,,if im running tren a i pin ed,,im 42 only hair loss i have is from wearing hat so much,,,but yes i think genetics has lot to do with it

In theory tren itself shouldn't cause hair loss. However to the best of my knowledge it competes for the same receptors as testosterone. Due to it being so androgenic this can leave a lot of free test floating around your system that can convert to DHT if your body has a habit of doing this. I myself am more susceptible to oestrogen.

I am prone to hair loss and test really does a number on my hair, but tren ace at 200mg per day does nothing to it as long as I keep my test low, usually under 350mg per week of prop.

I use a homemade spironolactone / alcohol / caffeine mix on my hair twice a day and Nizoral twice a week left in for 20 minutes. Iv not lost any hair since doing this. I have slightly regrown some of what I lost (was receding not thinning).

However some recent research suggests people who aren't necessarily suffering from actual MPB can still lose hair... And this is due to diet / vitamin and mineral balance. Western diets have certain deficiencies, such as iodine, magnesium, selenium etc. If you google some of these it makes for interesting reading. From what I recall selenium assists in the breakdown of oestrogen in the body for example.

I actually started taking these supplements to aid my immune system as I suffer from Crohn's Disease, however I have noticed my hair is healthier as well as my skin since doing so. Hope that helps a little.

What about Dutasteride instead of Finasteride. Been on Finasteride a number of years while on AAS and considering changing over to the Dutas if I can get it.

In theory tren itself shouldn't cause hair loss. However to the best of my knowledge it competes for the same receptors as testosterone. Due to it being so androgenic this can leave a lot of free test floating around your system that can convert to DHT if your body has a habit of doing this. I myself am more susceptible to oestrogen.

I am prone to hair loss and test really does a number on my hair, but tren ace at 200mg per day does nothing to it as long as I keep my test low, usually under 350mg per week of prop.

I use a homemade spironolactone / alcohol / caffeine mix on my hair twice a day and Nizoral twice a week left in for 20 minutes. Iv not lost any hair since doing this. I have slightly regrown some of what I lost (was receding not thinning).

However some recent research suggests people who aren't necessarily suffering from actual MPB can still lose hair... And this is due to diet / vitamin and mineral balance. Western diets have certain deficiencies, such as iodine, magnesium, selenium etc. If you google some of these it makes for interesting reading. From what I recall selenium assists in the breakdown of oestrogen in the body for example.

I actually started taking these supplements to aid my immune system as I suffer from Crohn's Disease, however I have noticed my hair is healthier as well as my skin since doing so. Hope that helps a little.

Why nizoral only 2x per week? Is it bad to use it 7x per week?

Where did you learn about the custom caffeine mix?

Do you think it's helping a lot?

Why nizoral only 2x per week? Is it bad to use it 7x per week?

Where did you learn about the custom caffeine mix?

Do you think it's helping a lot?

Hey mate, Nizoral can really dry your scalp out which in turn has a negative effect on the follicles. Ketoconazole helps clean sebum from the scalp which prevents blood flow and nutrients to the hair follicles, but it has also been shown to be just as effective at promoting growth as minoxidil without the negative side effects that it can bring. Twice a week is sufficient for me. You could get away with more.

There is a shampoo and alcohol based rub you can buy called alpecin. It contains caffeine which they suggest prevents hair loss. There is some merit to this as caffeine is a vasodilator on the scalp which is why they add it to paracetamol. It increases blood flow which in turn helps your hair remain healthy. However alone this won't prevent hair loss.

Spironolactone applied topically has been shown to block DHT. It doesn't dissolve in water but does dissolve in alcohol. I make a mix of 5g spiro, 50ml alpecin after shampoo mix and 50ml rubbing alcohol (70%).

This plus correcting dietary deficiencies has massively improved the quality of my hair and completely stopped it receding. When on a TRT dose of test I have actually seen some regrowth.

I found this out from a very knowledgable fellow who studies nutrient deficiencies and nutrition amongst other things. His train of thought is different to a lot of other people and he believes modern western diet is the main culprit for many ailments, illnesses and disease we have today.

I suffer grim Crohn's disease and am using his recommendations to reduce inflammation and try and bring my current flare up into remission. Strangely I have seen better results through diet and supplementation than I had with various steroids and anti-inflammatory drugs I was given.

If you do some research on spironolocatone, iodine and coconut oil in conjunction with hair loss / growth it makes for interesting reading.

although i have not used tren so i cant comment on personal use. i can say ive read that tren will accelerate it because of the test receptors. keep the test lower then tren. also read a study where they found no androgen activity in the scalp or skin from tren. leaves me to believe it is the test tren combo that is killing peoples hair.

post #8
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...scle-forum/99643-hairloss-tren-100mg-eod.html

and the link to the study
17?-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-... [Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

cheers :)

Last edited:
although i have not used tren so i cant comment on personal use. i can say ive read that tren will accelerate it because of the test receptors. keep the test lower then tren. also read a study where they found no androgen activity in the scalp or skin from tren. leaves me to believe it is the test tren combo that is killing peoples hair.

post #8
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...scle-forum/99643-hairloss-tren-100mg-eod.html

and the link to the study
17?-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-... [Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

cheers :)

Completely agree. Tren alone should not have any direct effect on hair.

I had no problems with hairloss on cycle with tren or during pct.

Two months post PCT, I was shedding like Bigfoot in May. No idea why.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws