over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone - seeking info/feedback

Some of the biggest bodies in bodybuilding where built using Trophobolone
this is the 90's.
This is one of the best kept secrets of this game.
A little will go a long way used right. Taking more is actually counter beneficial.
Trestolone is a glorified version of Trophobolone in many ways.

Is there a shortage of Trest? Seems like less sponsors are carrying

this is the 90's.
A little will go a long way used right. Taking more is actually counter beneficial.

I've always figured this would be true.

Guys who show bloods with test in a noraml range and yet are 240+ at single digit BF?

MP and classic competitors who have full muscle bellies 24/7 like theyre on Drol/Dbol and are cut like a statue?

A base of 70-200mg of trest likely turns a boy into a man. I only ran trest for 4 weeks but hot damn was it amazing.

Reading all this is making me want to throw this in for the last bit of prep and really see what I can with it in the offseason :eek:

I've always figured this would be true.

Guys who show bloods with test in a noraml range and yet are 240+ at single digit BF?

MP and classic competitors who have full muscle bellies 24/7 like theyre on Drol/Dbol and are cut like a statue?

A base of 70-200mg of trest likely turns a boy into a man. I only ran trest for 4 weeks but hot damn was it amazing.

Reading all this is making me want to throw this in for the last bit of prep and really see what I can with it in the offseason :eek:

I would 100% if I was in your shoes but then again we both know better than to add something late in a prep that you arent sure how you respond.

Definitely going to be trying it out offseason! I have some on hand I just haven't had a chance to really try it out yet! Same thing with DHB, just one of those things I haven't really tried.

But everything I've read and heard on legit trest has me very curious to run it, maybe as part of me rebound phase and see what I can get from it!

I would 100% if I was in your shoes but then again we both know better than to add something late in a prep that you arent sure how you respond.

I've ran test twice during a "cruise"

2-300mg test and 175mg trest.

Bloods lookef like I was just running test. Performance in the gym and body comp didn't change much at all from being on blast though. Slightly softer but held size and strength very well.

Is there a shortage of Trest? Seems like less sponsors are carrying

At around $280 for 10g or $1400 for 50g (210% more expensive than primo), there is a shortage of sponsors willing to put out that much to supply a short list of people who want it.

Which steroid stacks better with Trestolone?

Was thinking to do 300 TestE 350 TrenA 150 TrestoloneA 100 Stanolone ew. 2iu Saizen 30iu Lantus (will adjust dose later).

I'm curious how this is working out. I'd like to put this in my stack for a few weeks but remove my parabolan. I'm making great gains (or losses) fat wise. I feel like this could get me over the hump.

this is the 90's.

Would u say that about 20mgs per day of trest would balance nicely with 500mgs test prop?

At around $280 for 10g or $1400 for 50g (210% more expensive than primo), there is a shortage of sponsors willing to put out that much to supply a short list of people who want it.

primo is brewed at 100-200 for 60-100 a vial
ment is brewed at 25-100 for 60-100 a vial

Other market places all offer ment, ive gotten several PM's just in the past 24hrs where to buy this stuff. Trust me when I say if someone legit actually carried this stuff here it sell like hot cakes.

this is the 90's.

Trophobolone?

Trophobolone?

Yes, Trophobolone by Theramex specifically It was a combination of Nandrolone and Hydroxyprogesterone heptanoate. Not much info on it surprisingly, but present in the old books.All the benefits of the modern trestolone, used in specific ratios with test...

Not to be confused with 17α-Hydroxyprogesterone, Hydroxyprogesterone acetate, or Hydroxyprogesterone caproate.
Hydroxyprogesterone heptanoateHydroxyprogesterone heptanoate.svg

Hydroxyprogesterone heptanoate (OHPH), also known as hydroxyprogesterone enanthate (OHPE) and sold under the brand names H.O.P., Lutogil A.P., and Lutogyl A.P. among others, is a progestin medication which was developed by Roussel and Théramex and has been used clinically in France and Monaco but is no longer marketed.[1][2][3][4] It is given by injection into muscle at regular intervals.

In addition to single-drug preparations, OHPH has also been used in a number of multi-drug formulations. It was used in Tocogestan, a combination of 50 mg progesterone, 200 mg OHPH, and 250 mg α-tocopherol palmitate (vitamin E) in oil solution for use by intramuscular injection.[5][4][6] It was also used in Triormon Depositum (estradiol dibutyrate, testosterone caproate, and OHPH) and Trioestrine Retard (estradiol diundecylate, testosterone cyclohexylpropionate, and OHPH).[7][8] OHPH was a component of the experimental preparation Trophoboline (or Trophobolene), which also contained estrapronicate and nandrolone decanoate, as well.[9][10][11]

Attachments

• 12281511232.jpg
    12281511232.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 319
It does blow every other injectable (i.e. non-methylated AAS) out of the water.

Mg per mg, nothing can touch it from a muscle building standpoint.

Didn't you suggest using higher amounts greater than 350mg a week.

I love trestolone, 150mg per week makes a crazy difference in size and strength when bulking. Its the strongest injectable I have ever used.

Didn't you suggest using higher amounts greater than 350mg a week.

No. I think 350 mg/week is fine, but I consider it to be at the upper limit of trestone's acceptable dosing range (I could possibly see 500 mg/week for very advanced bodybuilders who resally want to push the envelope).

Most people don't need aywhere near that much to see very good results. When the product was first released, there were a lot of fake and/or mislabeld products out there, but once the market stabilized, I settled at a dosing range of 10-50 mg/day for the typical user.

Onbviously, 10 mg/day isn't going to provide the same results as 50 mg/day, but even 10 mg still provides noticable results rather quickly. It is a very powerful drug.

this is the 90's.

I am skeptical of this claim. I remember running across a reference to Trophobolone years ago, maybe from Duchaine. It always sounded like those mythical magic steroids that some bodybuilder heard about from a friend of a friend.

I ran across this stuff in Mexico and at 50mg/ml of nandrolone with a dash of hydroxyprogesterone, there was no way this was going to do anything special.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity