Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
testosterone total....454
testosterone percent free....1.23....low with normal being 1.50-2.20
testosterone free....55.8
estradiol ultra sensitive....34 high with normal being 29 or lower

those are the numbers at 56 years of age. i'm ok with the total test at 454 but i'm not sure what it means to be a tad low on the percent free results. as far as the overall results i think i just need to lower the estradiol somewhat. i was thinking of just using a small amount of aromasin thinking that alone would lower estradiol and therefor maybe help increase the total test a bit more. no trt doc is going to perscribe test for me at 454 so i think estradiol management is my only option unless the low percent free testosterone qualifies for trt. i greatly appreciate all your feedback and welcome all comments from everyone.

Hi Tom

testosterone total....454
testosterone percent free....1.23....low with normal being 1.50-2.20
testosterone free....55.8
estradiol ultra sensitive....34 high with normal being 29 or lower

those are the numbers at 56 years of age. i'm ok with the total test at 454 but i'm not sure what it means to be a tad low on the percent free results. as far as the overall results i think i just need to lower the estradiol somewhat. i was thinking of just using a small amount of aromasin thinking that alone would lower estradiol and therefor maybe help increase the total test a bit more. no trt doc is going to perscribe test for me at 454 so i think estradiol management is my only option unless the low percent free testosterone qualifies for trt. i greatly appreciate all your feedback and welcome all comments from everyone.

The testosterone free percent is just the free test ( 55.8) divided by total testosterone ( 454).......I would not worry TOO much about that number...but proviron is a great choice I believe

Thank you Phil......i was not aware of that formula to determine percent free test . Your advice is much appreciated.

i agree with phil on this...one thing i would add is you have a pretty good t level at your age...but that does not mean optimal it all depends on your doctor i guarantee you would feel better in to 800-1000 range which is normal for a 20 year old (high end). Many docs are ok with putting you there, i would consider finding one. Your estrogen is "slightly" high but that can be relative to your situiation. when i push mine down to the low 20's which most consider "optimal" i have no libido at all and feel like crap. for me 30-34 is where i feel best at. I have been at this for many years, i work with a great guy now but the journey finding one can be hell. All things considered if you feel good leave it the fuck alone, but knowing how we think as BB, if you decide to take the next step i would probably look into a doctor in the body logic MD network they specialize in optimizing hormonal profile.

Natural really is best but

My best friend owns a longevity clinic in Florida, and he also has his patients complete a written questionaire that allows him to say even if your blood work is OK, you are symptomatic of low T. I'm guessing this is far from unusual.

I may be wrong here as well, but make sure you are fully informed about an anti E you may begin taking. Is it possible that they can shut you down? I'm suspicious of Provirion. I love it, but I wouldn't take it alone without some trepidation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131