over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

true action overseas

feelnfit

FOUNDING Member
Registered
i hope this stays for a while becuase it is the true behind the lines scenes that we donot see on t.v
military.com
go to shock and awe. there are a bunch of video archives of explosions,
plane crashes,ambush ect. you may have to register buts its free. plus you can get a news letter on stuff that you may see on the news several days later.

Are there any sites that show real uncensored stuff,
military.com doesn't seem very uncensored

Last edited:
....and if you really want to see what happens, get of the internet - join the military and go kill someone one :cool:

i hear what happens every day from the guys who have been over there due to where i work. these are just kids when they go overseas. fresh out of school. but when they comebck they are men. but for what? with all the cutbacks in the government these guys barely have any benefits. they come back to the real world where they have no jobs, no parade , just the little home coming when they first dissemabark.then what happens? they go back in 6 months because our military is so understaffed. you should hear some of the real stories i have heard.

cool links, they should go on strike, that 'democratic' govt they installed will never be able to hold on to powder w/o the US military, so it should be time to turn things over to whoever..countries like Iraq need a dictator

most of the people that Saddam used to toture and kill were islamist radicals, the same people that are now killing Americans everyday, he never really murdered christians or blew up churches..

feelnfit said:
i hear what happens every day from the guys who have been over there due to where i work. these are just kids when they go overseas. fresh out of school. but when they comebck they are men. but for what? with all the cutbacks in the government these guys barely have any benefits. they come back to the real world where they have no jobs, no parade , just the little home coming when they first dissemabark.then what happens? they go back in 6 months because our military is so understaffed. you should hear some of the real stories i have heard.

Last edited:
paperbolix said:
, the same people that are now killing Americans everyday, he never really murdered christians or blew up churches..

Well he murdered Christians too bro. It didn't matter either way. I know of a nun who returned home to visit her family and his men killed them all in front of her and told her to never return.

haze324 said:
....and if you really want to see what happens, get of the internet - join the military and go kill someone one :cool:

or you can always go my route...

stab a raghead and throw them into traffic and spend a few in the pokey afterward.

paperbolix said:
cool links, they should go on strike, that 'democratic' govt they installed will never be able to hold on to powder w/o the US military, so it should be time to turn things over to whoever..countries like Iraq need a dictator

most of the people that Saddam used to toture and kill were islamist radicals, the same people that are now killing Americans everyday, he never really murdered christians or blew up churches..

Not at the end he did not. No he killed all of the Jews and Christians he could find in the first 6 months. And about not being able to hold onto power, well we will see the kurds seem to be doing pretty well.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner