over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turmeric?

I tried various doses and different brands of turmeric for over a year. I think I wasted all that money on nothing. It didn’t do a fucking thing. It def did nothing to help my joints. Just my two cents. After I was convinced the turmeric crap was just another bullshit fad. No one else I know had any benefits from it but gross smelling burps

While curcumin never seemed to do much for inflammation the other health benifits seem to good to pass up.

I tried various doses and different brands of turmeric for over a year. I think I wasted all that money on nothing. It didn’t do a fucking thing. It def did nothing to help my joints. Just my two cents. After I was convinced the turmeric crap was just another bullshit fad. No one else I know had any benefits from it but gross smelling burps

I know you mentioned you have tried a bunch of different brands. Have you ever used Life Extensions? I swear by it. I don't have any joint pain, etc.

I know you mentioned you have tried a bunch of different brands. Have you ever used Life Extensions? I swear by it. I don't have any joint pain, etc.
Super Bio-Curcumin with bcm-95 or another product?

I have been using the Super Bio-Curcumin. I love it.

They changed their bottles which I'm not a huge fan of..some seem way larger than needed for the caps they hold. They also introduced at least one new product called Curcumin Elite, I believe.
Super-Bio should still be in the mix.

Personally, I have been using 1-2 of those per day and 6 caps of Jflex by The Lab which has Meriva in it.

I'm not familiar with Jflex. Meriva is solid.

I've been seeing a lot of information about the effects of Turmeric on the joints and it's got me thinking. I personally have been very fortunate to not have any joint issues after 31 years of lifting but I'm curious to know any feedback from guys and girls here if they've tried it and what their opinions are. I figure better safe than sorry if joint issues do start to arise. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.:cool:
Hey 😬
I have heard rave reviews on it,,, from reading up on it,, to my uncle who takes it and is like peter pan... so I bought turmeric capsules and after a while started noticing a weird smell coming through my pores/pits (whatever) i felt great but smelt spicey (not in a nice aftershave way either) 😂😂😂 so needless to say I stopped taking them!...
But I do use Tumeric powder in my cooking (which gives me zero odour) and if it doesnt do anything... it still tastes good 😄...

I'm not familiar with Jflex. Meriva is solid.
Dante's product with Boswellia, Curcumin, Type-II collagen and MSM etc complex.

Curcumin Elite™ Turmeric Extract from Life Extension

Dante's product with Boswellia, Curcumin, Type-II collagen and MSM etc complex.

Yep- Looking forward to trying it out. If it's anywhere as impressive as his Turkersterone product it will permanently been included in my regimen. A-bolic is the real deal.

Yep- Looking forward to trying it out. If it's anywhere as impressive as his Turkersterone product it will permanently been included in my regimen. A-bolic is the real deal.
It really is. I use this product with Meriva religiously....and the ApresFlex is also a superstar and compliments the UC-II and Meriva nicely. I also happen to use Longvida in a Nordic Naturals product since it is Curcumin that crosses the blood-brain barrier. I feel using a combo of both allows me to use two very superior and studied forms to cover my bases.

I prefer my turmeric in food. I marinate my meats everyday with it and black pepper.

I prefer my turmeric in food. I marinate my meats everyday with it and black pepper.
Unfortunately, curcumin from spices is difficult to absorb. I dare say zero benefits, although pepper can help a little with absorption.... Anyway, the supplement is much better.

Unfortunately, curcumin from spices is difficult to absorb. I dare say zero benefits, although pepper can help a little with absorption.... Anyway, the supplement is much better.

Yep which is why you buy solid curcumin. There's a few good brands that are great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131