over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turmeric users

I take it. One tab a day.. I was taking an omega before and Glucosamine. with those 2, my elbow pain was significantly reduced. I added the Turmeric and ALL the pain in my elbow is gone.

I had pain so bad in my elbows I couldn't do anything. I would say im 95% healthy. Incredible

How many grams of glucosamine do you take a day?

Why is everyone using tumeric? I was under the impression it would negatively effect the hypertrophyic effect inflammatory system? Though I am aware there's many health advantages to daily use.

Which product is the best bang for your buck? I use lef because I trust them but only use one cap a day due to cost.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Navosol looks good too, which brand do you like?

Natural Stacks. I buy directly from their site because it's cheaper and they run holiday weekend sales

I believe the C3 Curcumin Complex and the BCM-95 versions of curcumin are the most clinically studied.

Longvida showed a 40% increase in nitric oxide, which sounds quite large. Which other supplements could approach this? But I certainly never found any dick effects :D No other effects either, tbh.

I think despite the hype it's still not understood well enough to say it does all these different things for sure.

I believe the C3 Curcumin Complex and the BCM-95 versions of curcumin are the most clinically studied.
They are, just because they're older. But clearly not the best anymore. I've been reading up on it last 20 minutes or so. Looks like NavoSOL, Theracurmin, and Longvida in the lead now. BCM-95 and Meriva in second, theoretically. C3/bioperine is a distant 3rd. Biomor is probably the newest and potentially best. But it's so new there is very little research on it and less brands.

I plan to switch from bcm-95 to NavoSOL (A1 vitality on Amazon.com) for now and keep an eye on developing research and brands offering Biomor through Amazon subscription which I use often for supplements. I think NavoSOL and Biomor seem to be the frontrunners, as nothuman said earlier. Per the usual, he's on top of the latest supplement science.

A lot of guys are using LEF BCM-95 and should update their choice. I hope LEF updates their products and adds a better delivery form like NavoSOL in the future.

Last edited:
They are, just because they're older. But clearly not the best anymore. I've been reading up on it last 20 minutes or so. Looks like NavoSOL, Theracurmin, and Longvida in the lead now. BCM-95 and Meriva in second, theoretically. C3/bioperine is a distant 3rd. Biomor is probably the newest and potentially best. But it's so new there is very little research on it and less brands.

I plan to switch from bcm-95 to NavoSOL (A1 vitality on Amazon.com) for now and keep an eye on developing research and brands offering Biomor through Amazon subscription which I use often for supplements. I think NavoSOL and Biomor seem to be the frontrunners, as nothuman said earlier. Per the usual, he's on top of the latest supplement science.

A lot of guys are using LEF BCM-95 and should update their choice. I hope LEF updates their products and adds a better delivery form like NavoSOL in the future.

100000% agree with everything you said. I've been saying I don't think the LEF version is the best for a while but because Dante mentioned it a few years ago, people kind of ran with it. I'm sure it's a good brand but I question whether it's the best. So much conflicting info online but I'm leaning towards the ones you said as the best.

wtf it's turmeric, why are there so many different forms lol

wtf it's turmeric, why are there so many different forms lol
It has shit bioavailability (absorption) in its natural powder state. All these forms are scientific approaches to improve absorption.

With certain compounds likes this that haven't low enough bioavailability, the tweaks can make a huge difference in overall effectiveness. It like taking 7-10x as much, dose wise.

It has shit bioavailability (absorption) in its natural powder state. All these forms are scientific approaches to improve absorption.

With certain compounds likes this that haven't low enough bioavailability, the tweaks can make a huge difference in overall effectiveness. It like taking 7-10x as much, dose wise.

Just ordered some NavoSOL by Delta. So going to see if it helps any with inflammation.

Just ordered some NavoSOL by Delta. So going to see if it helps any with inflammation.

Let me know if this works. I will try it once I run out of the other stuff if it's legit.

Ordered this myself. Gonna run and get another CRP test and see if it does anything.

Do you (or Nothuman) have links showing why NavoSOL would be superior to LifeExtension's BCM-95?

I remember reading some data on Theracumin being far more potent but the dose is so damn low (30mg) that even if it's in theory 10x more potent I'm still getting less than one pill of BCM-95.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws