Two questions

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
1. Who has inspired you lately?

2. Who have you inspired lately?

there is a Kid that has parkinsons really bad and has had TONS of surgeries. He just had another surgerie and he is really Lean and lost a ton of muscle. Now he is back at my gym but he works his ass off harder then anyone in the gym. He can barely talk and move but he works through it. It unbelievable. And he knows alot about nutrition and supplements, very smart guy! definetly inspires me.

Havent inspired anyone lately. been dieting and being a real prick to everyone. thnis will change soon enough

There are a few really really old guys that go to my gym and do their routine day in day out rain or shine...

and a there is a kid who was really fat who has lost about 100lbs adn now he looks like freaking brock lesnar! :eek: ..he plays football for our local team and is kicking some ass..really dedicated and humble guy

As far as me..i have had a few people lately who have been asking me about my diet and training program..so dont know if its "inspiring" them but hopefully it helped them out

RJ

Actually you have inspired me Shelby. I looked at quite a few of your before and after pics from your customers and they are all amazing! Plus your positive posts on here and other forums are always helpful, inspirational, and very informative. Props to you my man.

there is a Kid that has parkinsons really bad and has had TONS of surgeries. He just had another surgerie and he is really Lean and lost a ton of muscle. Now he is back at my gym but he works his ass off harder then anyone in the gym. He can barely talk and move but he works through it. It unbelievable. And he knows alot about nutrition and supplements, very smart guy! definetly inspires me.

Havent inspired anyone lately. been dieting and being a real prick to everyone. thnis will change soon enough

I would like to help that Kid, can you help me to contact him?

I would like to help that Kid, can you help me to contact him?

I actually just recently moved and we both graduated college. he went on to Law school. I wish I had his contact info, I will try to get it.

I worked out with him 5 or 6 times because he really looked up to me, but I loved it because I looked up to him for working his ass off. He would even push me to go harder on ny reps and sets.

cool guy, If I somehow get in contact with him I will let you know. I just cant remember his last name

Maybe you could ask the gym owner for some help. He might remember him and maybe he will give you his name and previous phone number.

Maybe you could ask the gym owner for some help. He might remember him and maybe he will give you his name and previous phone number.

We dont go to that gym anymore it was a college gym with 20,000 students. I know someone who went to high school with him, so I will try to get his last name and contact info from him.

Either Matt Kroczaleski or Dave Tate

I love the fact that Dave gets to do what he love for a living and the struggle he has gone through to get there. Matt is a beast.. Cancer and injuries have not slowed him down. He work ethic in the gym is awesome. Very very motivating!

I have a couple of guys I train with. I would like to think that I have inspired them to keep lifting and drop the fat.

Pesty

My children, hopefully :)

My parents and fiance have inspired me.
Training wise...Bruno hands down..and Rob.

I hope I've inspired my peers in school to do better by helping them out /w math.

My Parents have always inspired me no matter how much I would say as a kid. As I get older I see how much I truly love them.

I hope I inspire my kids, my daughter is my step daughter and her dad is not in her life even though he is only 30 miles away from us. So I hope one day I see my kids write the above message about me.

Bottom line is Meet as many people you can meet, love as many as will allow you to love them and those who do not allow them to love them show them what it is like to be loved. They will come around....you can never have to many friends in this world

1. Who has inspired you lately?

2. Who have you inspired lately?

1. SHELBY, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS INSPIRED ME. YOU GOT ME THROUGH THE TOUGHEST TIMES OF MY LIFE AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT.

2. HAVING GONE DOWN THE ROAD THAT I HAD TO TAKE TO GET WHERE I AM NOW WAS VERY BUMPY AND ROUGH TERRIAN. I HAVE INSPIRED MY WHOLE FAMILY NOT ONLY TO LIVE A HEALTHYIER LIFE BUT I HAVE INSPIRED A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Actually you have inspired me Shelby. I looked at quite a few of your before and after pics from your customers and they are all amazing! Plus your positive posts on here and other forums are always helpful, inspirational, and very informative. Props to you my man.

1. SHELBY, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS INSPIRED ME. YOU GOT ME THROUGH THE TOUGHEST TIMES OF MY LIFE AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT.

Well thank you both. I am definitely inspired by all my clients and it's good to know that it's reciprocal.

Good answers from everyone... keep them coming.

Mainevent (Chris) really inspired me a lot. Meeting someone who cares so much about others and willing to help anyone out at the drop of the dime. We spoke quite a bit about life outside of bb'ing back stage at the show and he is someone who really has his shit together both at work and home. He really made me want to push harder to achieve my career and life goals. His physique is also inspiring and the hard work and dedication he puts into it is equal to that of his family and work life. He is just an inspirational person and someone I would want to model my life after.

I hope I have inspired others in my life. I have always worked hard to achieve my goals and hopefully that has rubbed off on my younger brother which I believe it has. He always had a tougher time with life and school than myself and I have always tried to push him and help him along. He has greatly improved his grades over the past few years and has done much better. I'd like to think I played a roll in this. You also never know who is watching you so maybe a few others were inspired along the way.

1. my younger brothers... they are only 16 and 17 years old and they act like adults (responsible, independent, proactive... etc)

2. my older brother

tkav with his recipes

hopefully i inspired my mom last night

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave