over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 196 Tonight

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz

Nice fight card... McGregor vs Nate Diaz.. A lot of shit talk in this fight since there both really big shit talkers... McGregor seems unstoppable at this point.. His knock out against a long standing champion like Jose Aldo was nothing short than amazing.....
We got Holly Holms "The preachers daughter" defending her 1st title bout against Meisha "Cupcake" Tate... I bet Rhonda Rousey is gritting her teeth down right now... Opps! to bad you got knock the fuck out bitch! She admitted to having suicidal thoughts after her 1st professional defeat... I bet that was a very high horse she put herself on...
I kinda hope Meisha Tate wins... Shes won her last 4 fights. All went the distance.
Look at the Ass on Holms, Nice!

Attachments

• 31DF2AFB00000578-3477661-image-a-10_1457172548537.jpg
    31DF2AFB00000578-3477661-image-a-10_1457172548537.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
I'm not expecting much considering Diaz only had a two week fight camp. I think RDA would have smashed him! It would be nice to see Diaz smack McGregor around but a part of me hopes Conor wins because I still want to see RDA vs McGregor! I hope we see that fight soon!!

McGregor is already talking about fighting Robbie Lawler and Dana has said he's ok with it. He's delusional, Robbie will KO him! Dana White not against Conor McGregor fighting for 170 title: 'Conor is hard to deny these days' - MMA Fighting

If Miesha Tate can take Holm down, she'll have a chance but I think Holly will be too strong for her, stuff her take downs and beat her to pieces. The biggest difference between them is that Holm has a 5 inch reach advantage! I smell a big KO!!

Last edited:
Don't think Diaz or Tate have a chance tonight. Will root for Diaz, though.

I feel sorry for Meisha. Holly is just way stronger. When she hit Ronda & knocked her teeth lose you could see it in Ronda like "Holy Shit" she knew after that Holly is a Beast. The only one right now to give Holly a battle is Cyborg. Maybe But like in bodybuilding there's someone somewhere just waiting to bust out & dominate. I say Holly knocks her out in first round. Go! Holly!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Sure Hope Diaz wins. I wouldn't bet my money on it though.
Nice ass Holly!

Tate is sooooo damn fine . Just imagine how she would be in bed .... goood lordddd....

I really really want Diaz to win McGregor , it'd be pretty damn crazy. Esp since he really only had like 10 days to prepare for him. I'm not a huge Diaz fan but I just think it would be hilarious to see what would happen to McGregor if he were to lose and how he would recover from it.

Both those asses look good! LOL I hope Miesha wins just to piss off Rousey that Miesha woudl be the champ and she's not.

Diaz is onE of my least favoriate fighters so I hoep he gets his face smashed in because I was looking foward to McGregor and RDA.

McGregor going up any higher in wieght would just be stupid.

Nice ass Holly!

I thought about putting some on Diaz only cause his payout is huge right now, but chances are not in his favor last time I looked at the lines for McGreggor he's favored @-600 not even worth the chance ,Haha maybe one day when I'm made of money :D

Diaz IS my least favorite fighter. I'm hoping for a spirit crushing performance

I agree with everybody...
I think if Diaz gets him to the ground he might have a chance.. Hes got good jujitsu submission game. If he tries to stand toe to toe I dont think he has a chance..
I would love for Meisha to win because I know it would piss Rousey off so bad..

I think the Holm vs Tate fight will be more entertaining..

I don't see Diaz doing anything to Conor, even if he had a full fight camp to train. Conor is way out of Diaz league.. Conor has better hands, WAY more power (Diaz always wins by decision), has better kicks and ring control and for those who say Diaz has good BJJ let's not forget Conor also has a black belt in BJJ...

As for Conor vs Lawler, believe it or not, I think Conor wins that too.. If you hear the Joe Rogan podcast you'll understand why I feel that way... Lawler is powerful and has a hell of a chin so I don't see him going down easy but I think Conor can manage and out skill him...

BUUUUT Mcgregor vs Wonderboy! I'll bet that guy to be the one with the highest chance to KO Mcgregor...

I don't see RDA standing a chance with Mcgregor either by the way, the Diaz fight I bet will be more entertaining.

Just looking at the shape Diaz is in I think he's been training for this fight for at least a month or so. Wouldn't surprise me if the UFC told him awhile ago that if RDA drops out he would get the fight. Diaz can take a punch but so far nobody has been able to take mcgregors power so we will see. I'm buying this one I just hope we get to see a good fight. And damn there is just something about Miesha..So sexy.

Nice ass Holly!

Actually, if you were to bet $20.00 on a Diaz + Tate Parlay, the payout right now is $301.92.

Diaz +403

Tate +220

Look, how many people thought Holm would beat Rousey, never mind knock her the fuck out. That's why I like the UFC, sometimes crazy things happen. Maybe hoping for a McGregor AND Holm loss is a bit too crazy?:D

Actually, if you were to bet $20.00 on a Diaz + Tate Parlay, the payout right now is $301.92.

Diaz +403

Tate +220

Look, how many people thought Holm would beat Rousey, never mind knock her the fuck out. That's why I like the UFC, sometimes crazy things happen. Maybe hoping for a McGregor AND Holm loss is a bit too crazy?:D

I did actually think Holm had a good chance at beating rousey. She stronger then most people think and she has that head kick. I didn't think she would dominate her like she did but I thought she had a pretty good chance at winning. I never bet though...could have won a lot of money on that one 😏.

I have Diaz beating McGregor and Holm beating Tate.

I think Diaz will out strike McGregor on the feet and if it goes to the ground Diaz's BJJ will be to much for McGregor.

Holm will out strike Tate on the feet, but if it goes to the ground Tate could take Holm by grinding it out like that.

I'd planned on ordering this and having a few people over. Instead I have to go to to a fundraiser/auction dinner. Sucks.

I'm not sure which fight I want to see more, McGregor or Holmes. Sad but true. I'll have to catch the replays tomorrow.

If it wouldnt be diaz being added to fight conner, I would have skipped this PPV. I would love to see Conner at least hurt a little. If Diaz was smart, which he isnt, he would take him to the ground.

Dont think Mesha has a chance, but I like both of them.

Diaz only chance is pulling guard and working some crafty jiu jitsu.

Both those asses look good! LOL I hope Miesha wins just to piss off Rousey that Miesha woudl be the champ and she's not.

Diaz is onE of my least favoriate fighters so I hoep he gets his face smashed in because I was looking foward to McGregor and RDA.

McGregor going up any higher in wieght would just be stupid.

I don't think he'll move up from here. Remember, this fight is now at 170lbs not the original 155lbs when RDA was fighting. Robbie Lawler is the current Welterweight Champ at 170lbs, which is why Conor wants him next...Robbie will smash him and I would definitely watch that fight!

I dunno about wanting tate to win. Really want to see another tate vs rousey fight???
UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz

Nice fight card... McGregor vs Nate Diaz.. A lot of shit talk in this fight since there both really big shit talkers... McGregor seems unstoppable at this point.. His knock out against a long standing champion like Jose Aldo was nothing short than amazing.....
We got Holly Holms "The preachers daughter" defending her 1st title bout against Meisha "Cupcake" Tate... I bet Rhonda Rousey is gritting her teeth down right now... Opps! to bad you got knock the fuck out bitch! She admitted to having suicidal thoughts after her 1st professional defeat... I bet that was a very high horse she put herself on...
I kinda hope Meisha Tate wins... Shes won her last 4 fights. All went the distance.
Look at the Ass on Holms, Nice!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity