over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unusual trainig program

TheChr0nic

Newbies
Hi everybody, what you think about this kind of program whic i made my self.
Firsly i cant do legs because i have knees problem, i can do only calves. So anyway i decided to train each body part 3 time a week. But with low intense.
Trainig on mondays, wednedays, ridays.
for example monday u do bench press, wedneday pek-dec, friday incline bench press. etc. same with other bodyparts. Program is for gaining mass/stenght.

MONDAY
cardio 10min

Shoulders: Shoulder Press 3x12
Back; Rear Pulldown 3x12
Chest: bech press 3x12
Bicep: barbel curls 3x12
tricep: close grip becnh press 3x12
+Abs, calves

WEDNESDAY
cardio 10min

Shoulders: dumbel fly 3x12
Back; Lying Row 3x12
Chest: incline bech press 3x12
Bicep: dumbells in chair 3x12
tricep: tricep dip 2x7 3x12

+abs, claves

FRIDAY
cardio 10min
Shoulders: Shoulder Press 3x12
Back; pull ups behind back 3x12
Chest: peck-dec3x12
Bicep: dumbells standing 3x12
tricep: skullcrusher 2x7 3x12

+abc, calves

so what u whink?

is your knee problem so great that you cant ride a bicycle? i always had good genetics for legs and during the summer i ride a bike as my sole source of leg training. they maintain size well. i find its even less stressful than the eliptical type machines in a gym as your body weight rests mainly on the seat. what type of knee injury do you have?

is your knee problem so great that you cant ride a bicycle? i always had good genetics for legs and during the summer i ride a bike as my sole source of leg training. they maintain size well. i find its even less stressful than the eliptical type machines in a gym as your body weight rests mainly on the seat. what type of knee injury do you have?

Well my pain has started after basketball...it was 2 years ago. Everytime i play it it hurts. Next i felt pain when going up stairs etc. Now - when i squat with my own weight.
So yesterday i went to my doctor. They took my blood and roentgen picture.
My blood is ok. But the roentgen pic showed bad things. I dont know how to say the diagnosis in english cuz im not from usa, but i try.. knee joint opening is a little contracted and a little raddled, sorry if i sayed wrong :( Anyway my father who work in medicine range for about +35 years say that it can not be that way. And my problem is because of fast growing in height. im 6'3-6'4.
I bought ANIMAL flex hope it helps a bit ;/.

Im thinking that my knee problem coud be for this reason: when i was younger i done alot of jumping - jump from trees, roofs etc. bastketball dunks all day long... then i started to go to the gym, i was 13-14 y/old. Maybe i done bad techinques during legpress and other leg excersizes, maybe i done bad warming.

Well i will try ure advice about the bycycle thing.

I hope one day i can do legs again, and feel that great feeling after workuot...

It's like this. try your program out, you will have nothing at all to lose and maybe have a tremendous amount to gain. Good for you for thinking about new ways to train. Log your stats now and track them every two weeks. Post up your results here. I am sure plenty of us want to know how this will work!! Go for it!
Good luck with it!

This is very similar to what I do and its worked for me for years. I throw in a heavy set for each workout though. it might be helpful for you or it might not. try it out.

i have done something similar to this with clients who can only get to the gym 3 days a week. these guys who ranged from 25 to 62 make amazing shtength gains. but i used the same exercises every workout. when they stop making gains, i swithced the exercises. some adapted in a month one guy it took him almost 9 months to stop making gains. his name was dennis and he was stronger and leaner at 62 than ever before. most of them didnt follow very good nutrition programs and still got gains. the one young kid did use wt gainers and ate a lot and he put on about 12 lb in 3 months. it may not seem like much but he was about 6 foot 4 and real lean. never could gain wt. but you could see none of it was fat. i actually got the idea form the old OTS training system. but every time i used it it worked.
god bless
lucian

i have done something similar to this with clients who can only get to the gym 3 days a week. these guys who ranged from 25 to 62 make amazing shtength gains. but i used the same exercises every workout. when they stop making gains, i swithced the exercises. some adapted in a month one guy it took him almost 9 months to stop making gains. his name was dennis and he was stronger and leaner at 62 than ever before. most of them didnt follow very good nutrition programs and still got gains. the one young kid did use wt gainers and ate a lot and he put on about 12 lb in 3 months. it may not seem like much but he was about 6 foot 4 and real lean. never could gain wt. but you could see none of it was fat. i actually got the idea form the old OTS training system. but every time i used it it worked.
god bless
lucian

So that sytem was each muscle 3 time per week, same excercises, yes?
How many excercises for one muscle group?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws