advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VIDEO OF PART OF TODAYS BACK TRAINING AND SOME PICTURES.

I RRREEEEEEEAAAALLLLY LIKE THAT AVATAR OF YOURS!

That gym is great but the "no heat' part would be rough! I hear you on the high rep theing, keeping injuries at bay seems to be the smart way and changing it up like you do is great!

Say hi to Meredith for me!

:)

Amazon, I will let her know. I was on my way to do cardio at 5am today...it was cold and dark...and I had a flat. Good way to start off the day! lol.

She took off to go back to school today...so now it's just me and the folks at Professional Muscle for company. Thanks for posting on the thread. Glad you think the training is good. I am having fun and I guess that counts for something! :D

Jt I can't even imagine if we trained together everyday...it would be awesome...
I may even feel like a bodybuilder again...

I would love that.

Jt I can't even imagine if we trained together everyday...it would be awesome...
I may even feel like a bodybuilder again...

It would certainly motivate me. Heck, I've been thinking about it anyway. I'd like to make that happen. I spend the whole winter away from my house by the river anyway...instead I could be someplace warmer, with an great friend and training partner, in a real gym.

Hell, I'd live in your yard. Your son and I like the same books. Just have him throw a novel out the window once a week and I am good. :)

A guy I know was asked his input on what was needed-

never seen H.S. gym that nice

- for a good high school weight room. lol.

The list went like this: squat racks, squat racks, squat racks, deadlift/clean platforms, heavy dumbells, a leg press....dip station. :D Pulldown...bench press.

I am flattered that you guys approve! :cool:

I don't post much anymore but I like your threads buddy! It's like my way of keeping in touch with you guys. Glad to see you both are doing well!

It would certainly motivate me. Heck, I've been thinking about it anyway. I'd like to make that happen. I spend the whole winter away from my house by the river anyway...instead I could be someplace warmer, with an great friend and training partner, in a real gym.

Hell, I'd live in your yard. Your son and I like the same books. Just have him throw a novel out the window once a week and I am good. :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

seriously dave... that gym is amazing!!! HARDCORE BABY!!! you don't find places like that these days...
and the weather looks nothing short of breathtaking!!! I hate hte weather down here and i'd do anything to have awinter like that!!! people around here are dressed in long coats and beanies right now... you'd think it's fucking snowing but it's only 65F :(

i'm sure bu fahad would love having his cup of tea with milk walking around to warm up in your gym :D

I am glad you ARE keeping in touch!

I don't post much anymore but I like your threads buddy! It's like my way of keeping in touch with you guys. Glad to see you both are doing well!

How is your new house? I remember you bought one, right? Are you still married to that goodlooking woman? Tell her, Hello from me please.

Crimson, I have no one up here. I had a flat tire this morning, it was friggin' cold as hell and dark. I thought, Crap, if I die, no one around here would care.

I am glad to meet nice folks like you and your lady. I think you and I both see eye to eye on flying below the radar and enjoying a quite meal "away from the important people". lol.

Are you still training at the same gym as "The Gift"? I suppose he moved away?

This is the cardio area Buselmo.

I like your cardio stuff better although as you say the view outside the building might not be as good.

Between this Precor step machine and the deadlifts my legs were pretty well shot. I was going to do legs tonight, but I was still sore so all I did was abs and calves- 8sets of 20-30 reps each bodypart.

Attachments

• DSC07224.JPG
    DSC07224.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 204
I like your cardio stuff better although as you say the view outside the building might not be as good.

Between this Precor step machine and the deadlifts my legs were pretty well shot. I was going to do legs tonight, but I was still sore so all I did was abs and calves- 8sets of 20-30 reps each bodypart.

are those hamstrings real or are they implants!!! :eek::eek:

damn, bro!!! easy up on the leg curls and deads!!! :D

are those hamstrings real or are they implants!!! :eek::eek:

damn, bro!!! easy up on the leg curls and deads!!! :D

JT tries to keep up the ghetto booty with those movements...They're essential!!

well you are welcome at the house anytime...make it a month long training camp....oh btw my tri is just now healed !!

How is your new house? I remember you bought one, right? Are you still married to that goodlooking woman? Tell her, Hello from me please.

Crimson, I have no one up here. I had a flat tire this morning, it was friggin' cold as hell and dark. I thought, Crap, if I die, no one around here would care.

I am glad to meet nice folks like you and your lady. I think you and I both see eye to eye on flying below the radar and enjoying a quite meal "away from the important people". lol.

Are you still training at the same gym as "The Gift"? I suppose he moved away?

Our house is great! Yep, Scarlett and I are still together...celebrated 10 years together and 8th marriage anniversary this past June. We're close to the airport so if you guys ever fly down or drive down you have a place to stay! We may try to come up your way sometime too...

We got an American Bulldog named Petey. He is our kid, no babies for us...liked your pic with the baby, wanting to give it back! Here he is:

IMG_1354.jpg

We are far from our gym, bought our own equipment and my basement is loaded with weights. Nothing like your place though! Phil works out at a different gym now but he's still in CO, it's close to my work but I haven't seen Phil in about 1.5 years. We kind of dropped out of the scene and went to our first show in 2 years a few weeks ago.

PETEY LOOKS LIKE A HAPPY DOG!

I am with you on the no kids thing. lol. Looks like he could throw down the grub. His mouth is HUGE! :cool:

DROPPING OUT OF THE SCENE: I am with you there. Some people get waaaaayy too wrapped up in the "scene". I just like to lift weights and eat food. I don't care about all the who knows who stuff.

Attachments

• CRIMSON GHOSTS DOG.jpg
    CRIMSON GHOSTS DOG.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Oh, yes...that shit is so sexy.

JT tries to keep up the ghetto booty with those movements...They're essential!!

My ass is so big that when I have worn posing trunks there is no room for the "genitalia"....lol. That shit gets squashed flat. Not cool man! :D

Ha ha...he barely eats and he still floats between 105lbs and 110lbs. Sleeps in bed with us too!

I like to eat food and lift....in that order!

If you guys ever make it out here we're going to Texas de Brazil, all you can eat gourmet Brazilian steakhouse!

you're ass looks hungry! haha great pull considering your boo boo

think about a 4 week muscle camp here bro we can blow it up for a month...wifey said she would do all the cooking.

I think that would be awesome, Lex.

think about a 4 week muscle camp here bro we can blow it up for a month...wifey said she would do all the cooking.

Four weeks of hanging out with you and your gal, lifting and throwing down the grub, would be freakin' awesome.

I'll bet we put on some muscle and have a lot of fun.

Sh*t, I don't even have to think about it if you really wouldn't mind it if I was hanging around down there in the desert. The Golds where you get to lift is incredible.

We could bring a trunk load of packaged Angus steaks! lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity