advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VIDEO OF PART OF TODAYS BACK TRAINING AND SOME PICTURES.

that would be the plan lets do it...

Bad Ass Big D! I can't wait to get back in there myself, very motivating, and Lynx looks great as usual you lucky dog.

Where have you been, buddy?

Bad Ass Big D! I can't wait to get back in there myself, very motivating, and Lynx looks great as usual you lucky dog.

I miss your posts. Get back in here more often! :D Oh, and thanks for the nice words, man.

JT I always love these posts! I almost spit my coffee all over my screen this morning about the sweatpants that cracked me up :D they really were disappearing ;)

You and your pretty gal are such a great couple :) Is that your pooch? He's a cool dog.

Lol, thats' what makes me so hot!

JT I always love these posts! I almost spit my coffee all over my screen this morning about the sweatpants that cracked me up :D they really were disappearing ;)

You and your pretty gal are such a great couple :) Is that your pooch? He's a cool dog.

Why do you think I wear those?! :D Oh, that dog is Crimson Ghosts..he was showing me his kid. :)

Glad you are on the board and doing well. It was so damn cold last night when I got home from the gym...-29 below zero. Nasty.

Sorry about JT posting up fat pics of me and you all trying to be SO kind to overlook it! Lol!

That gym is great but the "no heat' part would be rough! I hear you on the high rep theing, keeping injuries at bay seems to be the smart way and changing it up like you do is great!

Say hi to Meredith for me!

:)

Hi AD! Hope you are doing well!

Sorry about JT posting up fat pics of me and you all trying to be SO kind to overlook it! Lol!

I'd love to receive more "fat pics" of that kind in my inbox... instead of REAL fat pics... if you know what I mean... :eek: :D ;) :D

Why do you think I wear those?! :D Oh, that dog is Crimson Ghosts..he was showing me his kid. :)

Glad you are on the board and doing well. It was so damn cold last night when I got home from the gym...-29 below zero. Nasty.

The weather has been brutal it hit -35C here. Thank goodness for my human heater Ironwill :)

Yeah, it was -30 degrees below zero farenheit the other day.

The weather has been brutal it hit -35C here. Thank goodness for my human heater Ironwill :)

It didn't bug me so much in years past...but I am really over winters here! lol

:eek: Right here I am trying to smile and be nice, but I was really thinking, "Someone take this!"

There is a reason I don't have children. I always get them forced on me with a statement like this, "Oh, just hold her it will be so cute."

Once again I plaster the rictus smile on and hope the little devil doesn't explode out of either end.

ROLF!!! plaster the smile that was damn funny.

Your a force in the gym, gives me ideas on what to do effort wise! Love the look of that raw gym, it's bitchen!

JT and Lynx, how was your Christmas? Hope you both are doing well! We need some pics of the sexy haired gym beast soon :p

JT and Lynx, how was your Christmas? Hope you both are doing well! We need some pics of the sexy haired gym beast soon :p

I hate to break it to you but he has cut his gorgeous locks. :( :D

We had a good Xmas hope you had the same. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws