advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VIDEO OF PART OF TODAYS BACK TRAINING AND SOME PICTURES.

cool post JT

I always smile when I read your posts. You seem like such a good guy and live a good life. Same with Lynxx

How long have you been doing those Complex routines? Have you noticed physique improvements from them? I don't know if you are aware but Scot Abell seems to think those are great workouts to use and I think he is a very smart guy.

I have done a few workouts like that and I seemed to be really soar the next day. Never did them consistantly/long term though.

I have a really brutal leg workout I could send you by S.A that uses these ideas if you'd like to try it or even look at it.

What might a chest workout look like for you if you don't mind me asking?

Conan, I have a gym in my house in the summer-

I always smile when I read your posts. You seem like such a good guy and live a good life. Same with Lynxx

How long have you been doing those Complex routines? Have you noticed physique improvements from them? I don't know if you are aware but Scot Abell seems to think those are great workouts to use and I think he is a very smart guy.

I have done a few workouts like that and I seemed to be really soar the next day. Never did them consistantly/long term though.

I have a really brutal leg workout I could send you by S.A that uses these ideas if you'd like to try it or even look at it.

What might a chest workout look like for you if you don't mind me asking?

-and during the winter I have no partners other than my buddy Rob once in a while. I have to come up with ways to trash my muscles with out a spotter...plus after 20 years I get bored sitting up in some empty, gym listening to the f*cking wind blow! lol.

I have the luxury of setting up my stations. I couldn't do that in a regular gym with other folks there. When I go to Golds I do straight sets.

Chest Day- My buddy Rob and I set up the smith machine a low incline...then flat dumbell flys...followed by dips. I just pick some basic exercises and work the crap out of them.

Progress: I don't know, but I think I look better than when I just trained heavy. For about a year I've been doing sets of around 15 reps with what I'd call pussy weight. I thought I'd shrink, but I didn't. When I post pics I think folks always say something like, " I hope I am as full as you are when I am your age."

I appreciate the good guy comments. I really try, Conan. This was this summer, August. All light high reps sets for sure. I think all I'd have to do is eat and I be as heavy as I wanted to be. Unfortunately, when I get up to 280 and above..my blood pressure gets high. Both my parents have heart problems, so I am not going to get heavy again.

Attachments

• DSC05943.JPG
    DSC05943.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Well, if my ego ever gets to the point where I think I am a monster-

great video dude...thats why you're a monster.....I think I would take your gym over mine.......

I will come on down to Las Vegas and hang out with you. I will then feel a lot less monstrous. :eek:

Thanks though. I am going to get 500lbs x 15 reps again followed by 15 good chinups and video it!

High reps legs.

All girly stuff.

Attachments

• DSC05803.JPG
    DSC05803.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 259
Your motivation is endless... strong, lean good looking dude, good career, awesome girl.. what more can you ask for :)

ALEX, NOW THAT THANKSGIVING IS OVER...

Your motivation is endless... strong, lean good looking dude, good career, awesome girl.. what more can you ask for :)

I am looking forward to Christmas break! We get 14 days off this time. I am fired up. Thanks man for the nice words about Meredith. We've got to get her off the food. She was all tired out from Thanksgiving wresting. I hope you had a good break and are mentally recharging.

Since you are a teacher as well...how long is your Christmas Break?

Here is another Thanksgiving pic that I think you'll like...she needs to start hitting the cardio again...tired out from beating little kids? Come on! lol

Attachments

• DSC07150.JPG
    DSC07150.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
You are always looking good, healthy and never out of shape :D are you just maintaining your current weight/condotion? or trying to add lean muscle?

Thats a HECK of a workout :)

Thanks for posting Jt, always a pleasure to read.

O/T Do you do any ice fishing out there in the winter? Its gotta be so weird drilling a hole in ice and catching fish out of it lol

Were Pullin in 25-35lb striped bass out of the ocean this time of year.

Thanks again for the thread!

GEEEEEZ!

YOU ARE FRIGGIN BEAST JT! YOU BOTH LOOK AWESOME AS USUAL!:D Gym looks pretty cool too.......

I am just lifting, my brotha! lol

You are always looking good, healthy and never out of shape :D are you just maintaining your current weight/condotion? or trying to add lean muscle?

I don't eat enough to really facilitate much muscle growth. You know those training threads that are up? The big debate over reps or weight? I think as long as you destroy muscle tissue [break it down] and then eat and sleep enough, muscle growth happens.

The question for me then becomes....which style will allow me to train uninjured for the greatest time? I want my joints and tendons healthy as possible so I can lift my whole life if I choose to do so.

I just want to look good and if I gain some muscle here and there...great!

Last edited:
It's cool you like fishing!

Thats a HECK of a workout :)

Thanks for posting Jt, always a pleasure to read.

O/T Do you do any ice fishing out there in the winter? Its gotta be so weird drilling a hole in ice and catching fish out of it lol

Were Pullin in 25-35lb striped bass out of the ocean this time of year.

Thanks again for the thread!

I haven't gone ice fishing in a long time. I've neverf gone fishing on the ocean.

Sounds like a heck of a good time! lol:)

You huge Island guys blow us tiny white bastards away!

YOU ARE FRIGGIN BEAST JT! YOU BOTH LOOK AWESOME AS USUAL!:D Gym looks pretty cool too.......

I know that!:)

All girly stuff.

Girly stuff, high rep stuff seems to be working great for you - LEAN and HUGE!!! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

im really starting to lean towards the high rep sets for legs...

Great thread as always JT. You two are looking great.....and healthy!

BTW I could maybe do 1 rep with 500lbs on the deadlift. Damn, maybe that is why im still so small.:confused:

hes a fuken machine

just hopeto like that one day 25 70kilos lot of work yet good to know with there might be still hope

Yeah, I think after a while the risks of heavier and heavier weight...

im really starting to lean towards the high rep sets for legs...

...begin to outweight the benefits. I mean even Dorian Yates said in his blood and guts video that he stopped going over 400lbs in the deadlift because of the risk of injury.

I squatted 600 at a powerlifting meet. Yeah that was a single, but still...how heavy does a guy have to go? I could keep piling on the weight, but you have one off day come out of your groove or whatever...wham something is blown. I think there are good ways of keeping the intensity high with less risk of injury.

That's just my opinion though.

I don't know how many I could get at 500lbs right now, Chris.

Great thread as always JT. You two are looking great.....and healthy!

BTW I could maybe do 1 rep with 500lbs on the deadlift. Damn, maybe that is why im still so small.:confused:

But 15 reps at 405 was pretty easy...that's what I had on the bar in the video. I suppose I could still get a few at 500lbs. I don't think you are small.

Lex says you're a big guy. :)

Thanks!

just hopeto like that one day 25 70kilos lot of work yet good to know with there might be still hope

I appreciate that! :D

That gym is great but the "no heat' part would be rough! I hear you on the high rep theing, keeping injuries at bay seems to be the smart way and changing it up like you do is great!

Say hi to Meredith for me!

:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner