advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VIDEO OF PART OF TODAYS BACK TRAINING AND SOME PICTURES.

Once again I plaster the rictus smile on and hope the little devil doesn't explode out of either end.
LOL!

Even on high rep deads, I'd drop the bar. You're bouncing at the end when your knees lock and bending the shit out of your spine. I've done that twice and tweaked my back both times. You'll get less reps because you have to explode again out the hole every time but it's easier on the back. You can also reset your grip and not use the straps.

Any chance of getting Lynx on cam next time? :D Damn, she's gorgeous.

You gonna cut that hair? :p

Nice

You both look very healthy.....awesome!! Hey, that gym is unbelievable!!! JT, you are friggin strong.....great combo of exercises.........I used to do that same type of training years ago........its tough.

JT, the only reason Lynx puts up with you is because of that mop... I mean beautiful, lavish, sexy, long locks of hair on your head . You both look great though, you were pulling some impressive weight. I like that gym the way it is to be honest. Throw some lights in there and I'd be happier than tornado in a trailer park! I could deal without heat I guess, other then that it's a pretty nice setup. As always, thanks for sharing bro.

Well, that answers the question regarding the back and big ass shoulders
you sport around with.

There is a cardio room upstairs.

We did some cardio after the lifting. The windows give a good view of the mountains.

Attachments

• DSC07218.JPG
    DSC07218.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 225
This is a better picture of the outside view from cardio room.

I enjoy this part of the workout just because of the scenery.

Attachments

• DSC07220.JPG
    DSC07220.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 225
Funny

Funny how that view can evoke such different feelings in myself......
1. View of the long field in front of me as we go hunting as a child.......the elation of growing up and taking control.......
2. My view from my prison cell.........lonliness and despair

odd

Holy cow!

Funny how that view can evoke such different feelings in myself......
1. View of the long field in front of me as we go hunting as a child.......the elation of growing up and taking control.......
2. My view from my prison cell.........lonliness and despair

odd

Those are a wide range of emotions!

Say, I remember viewing those training videos of you and one of your buddies doing Squats, chins and rear delt raises. I think I remember you saying that guy was one of the smartest people you knew. What is that guy doing now?

Oh, and thanks for the comments on the workout. That type of training is for sure...not boring! lol

We did some cardio after the lifting. The windows give a good view of the mountains.

There you go making me jealous of the scenic views while doing cardio...I would love to perform my cardio to that relaxing view!

Awesome pics and vid like always...and I think I would have some good workouts there...just cool!

Steve47, do you think that workout is a good one?

Well, that answers the question regarding the back and big ass shoulders
you sport around with.

I end up feeling like a puss when I read about how useless the high rep training is, you know? I keep thinking, "Geez, I dread those high rep days cause they kick my ass."

Today for instance- the soreness is setting in right now and I feel like I've been kicked all over. Leg days are frickin' brutal for me. I end up feeling defensive when I read posts that give the impression that guys who do more than 10 reps are some sort of fairies who don't train hard. lol.

I feel like I am training hard! Dang it! :mad::D

Lol. Yeah, the lack of light sucks....

JT, the only reason Lynx puts up with you is because of that mop... I mean beautiful, lavish, sexy, long locks of hair on your head . You both look great though, you were pulling some impressive weight. I like that gym the way it is to be honest. Throw some lights in there and I'd be happier than tornado in a trailer park! I could deal without heat I guess, other then that it's a pretty nice setup. As always, thanks for sharing bro.

But the lack of heat sort of bugs me. It takes me a long time to warm up anyway, but when It's actually cool in the building...ugh. I don't want to pull anything or get hurt, but I do like the basic heavy equipment.

Here is another picture.

Attachments

• DSC07178.JPG
    DSC07178.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 219
I understand what you mean.. I forgot you're in Montana, it gets REALLY cold there lol. Being in Maryland, it doesn't get nearly as cold! That view though is amazing. I was in Colorado at the begining of the year and I couldn't believe some of the views just driving on the highway! Its seems so peaceful there JT, I live in a townhome, I would love to have nothing around me and moutain views lol.

I end up feeling like a puss when I read about how useless the high rep training is, you know? I keep thinking, "Geez, I dread those high rep days cause they kick my ass."

Today for instance- the soreness is setting in right now and I feel like I've been kicked all over. Leg days are frickin' brutal for me. I end up feeling defensive when I read posts that give the impression that guys who do more than 10 reps are some sort of fairies who don't train hard. lol.

I feel like I am training hard! Dang it! :mad::D

Well I'm a firm believer in training heavy but ya can't do it all the time.
Nothing wrong with alittle change in the program. That's what screwed
me with injuries this past spring, my whole summer was fucked. Lost
lot's of size and weight for being stupid............

JT is that gym out in the country? I never seen a friggin gym in the country before, maybe a small shitty one. Your gym looks sick!! Would love to train in that gym. Most gym are in and around the city with shitloads of TV's etc but your gym has a beautiful scenery. Amazing!!

I've said it b4...

You got the good life bud! Man, someday i need to get up there to hang out. You are a beast in the gym and one cool ass guy. Another great thread JT!

I used to use the offset grip when I powerlifted.

LOL!

Even on high rep deads, I'd drop the bar. You're bouncing at the end when your knees lock and bending the shit out of your spine. I've done that twice and tweaked my back both times. You'll get less reps because you have to explode again out the hole every time but it's easier on the back. You can also reset your grip and not use the straps.

Any chance of getting Lynx on cam next time? :D Damn, she's gorgeous.

You gonna cut that hair? :p

After doing it that way for years I noticed that I had uneven trap development. I didn't like that. Also I have had bicep tendon surgery in the past and I feel a little nervous about subjecting either bicep to that underhand grip. lol.

Now if I am girlish enough to worry about uneven trap development ...why on earth would I cut off this beautiful hair? Not for a while, VanR. :)

You guys are making me feel bad.

I have been bitchin' about the lack of heat and lights in that gym at the high school. Now, I feel like an asshole!

Buselmo-P.S. i'm originally from a city called qaseem... we are known for being the cheapest of the cheap bastards in the universe... it's in our blood... even the millionaires drive corollas and wear worn out clothes... so i solute you on your cheapness my friend!!! you are family now!
I love the desert pics. It looks cool.

W8liferty- You got the good life bud! Man, someday i need to get up there to hang out. You are a beast in the gym and one cool ass guy. Another great thread JT Sounds good to me. That's one thing about this state...lots of room.

Big Chef... JT is that gym out in the country? I never seen a friggin gym in the country before, maybe a small shitty one. Your gym looks sick!! Would love to train in that gym. Most gym are in and around the city with shitloads of TV's etc but your gym has a beautiful scenery. Amazing
Yes, its the high school gym and it's out of town. They built a new school out of town on a hill. It's windy and all by itself out there.

Lenny-
There you go making me jealous of the scenic views while doing cardio...I would love to perform my cardio to that relaxing view! What are you talking about? Cardio? You do the sissy-assed cardio? Why you are a pussy just like me! :) The scenery is nice for sure.

Alfresco-
Video; you are one strong man. Never thought
of doing chins after deads . . . must feel good
to have that decompression. And pulldowns
after. I am partial to a fast paced workout.
Nice tri-set.
That is exactly what I think about doing chins after deads. Stretches the back out immediately. Plus, I actually feel strong on chins because my bodyweight is less than I am deadlifting. The set I had Meredith video doesn't show that..but generally this is true! lol.

Phidias-
A proof if needed that DL work your glutes quite efficiently. LOL!!!
No doubt. Huge! lol. I can't blame it totally on deadlifting, though they no doubt contributed.

Cyp-
OMG JT does lynx wash those grey sweats or do you? I would bet almost everything those badboys have nascar skidmarks.
Naw, man...I am one of those prissy guys who doesn't leave the house unless my dishes are washed and the bed is made. No skid marks here! :)

Here is the leg press the school bought.

What I like about it? It has a couple bars on each side to add weights and a large place to put your feet.

Attachments

• DSC07179.JPG
    DSC07179.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 191
I want to show you one more pic of Meredith wrestling with the kids.

I was cracking up.

Attachments

• DSC07162.JPG
    DSC07162.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 190
great video dude...thats why you're a monster.....I think I would take your gym over mine.......

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws