over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want to do it again...

I have the itch to compete again after a 8 year lay off...off season i was 190lbs @13% and compete at 176lbs 6%...Right now i am 224lbs 10%...i want to do a show next May or June and i am hoping with soem great advice on nurition and supplements and training i can get my weight up too 235-240 lbs @10% and if i fgure right about my body i should have to drop 6-8% bf and that would be about 15-18 lbs and that should put me around 220lbs and compete around 210 or so...any advice?

for olde' times sake, i guess i just want to see if i still have in me at 38 years of age...i kinda miss it as well..

BullDog

I so go for it!
I know you have one of the best there is in your corner for advice
and if he thinks your ready and you have the want to in ya..why not?
you only live once my friend and not that 38 is old these days
But you dont want to be 48 before you know it and be saying to yourself Damn I wish I woulda done this or that.

BBB

I last competed in 1986..I'am so fired up...I want to finish my jornery...which is jr nationals or masters nationals...masters class is tough these days...maybe we will cross paths....Buffalo or Rochester...or are you going out of Rockells reach????

YOU

Forgot ...Give all you got BBB...sure the big guy will have you whipped into shape

Go for it bro!! With Phil in your corner, it can be done!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

thanks all that replied...i have yet to hear back from Phil and i will listen to what he has to say about everything from my potential and how well he thinks i would do and if my goals are realistic....i want to be a heavyweight..but we'll see what he thinks and i will go from there...

i hate to back out just to get anything other then 1st and overall...i want it all this time...no more i want top 3 thinking...

Awesome....

I love to hear when people are fired up to go compete again as long as it is kept in perspective. Ive seen your pics of your old comp and you have a good structure. Also that is a lot of muscle you have put on I think you will suprise yourself. The bastard of the thing with me is that Im 5'6'' and weigh about 210-215 but at a bf of about 10-12% but everytime I diet down Im in the damn middles and Im still not shredded. Im no newcomer been BB for about 12 years but in the competing realm Im not real good. Heck maybe Phil will train me with nutritional advice and weight training just gotta save some money as I have been remodeling the bastard house. Good luck BBB. Also send me an e-mail buddy. Later.

zephyr22 said:
I love to hear when people are fired up to go compete again as long as it is kept in perspective. Ive seen your pics of your old comp and you have a good structure. Also that is a lot of muscle you have put on I think you will suprise yourself. The bastard of the thing with me is that Im 5'6'' and weigh about 210-215 but at a bf of about 10-12% but everytime I diet down Im in the damn middles and Im still not shredded. Im no newcomer been BB for about 12 years but in the competing realm Im not real good. Heck maybe Phil will train me with nutritional advice and weight training just gotta save some money as I have been remodeling the bastard house. Good luck BBB. Also send me an e-mail buddy. Later.
That was the problem i had as well...i kow it came down to 2 things..my diet ratio was off and i did waaay too much cardio...i think if i had a better diet i would not of doen so much treadmill, stairs and biking...know that i am a bit wiser and smarter and i have a few smart people in my corner not telling me the same thing they tell 20 other people and can cator a program to my needs i feel i can do very well and the shows in 2006..

Thanks for your support guys.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner