over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

War Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...but be nice to people because the guy you flip off in traffic because you're in a hurry just might follow u the fuck home.

It'd be funny to see someone like you here in Brazil...

You'd follow the guy to his hood and once there you'd see like a dozen of 10 year old kids with AR15's and hand granades waiting for you.

Cracks me up... :D

It'd be funny to see someone like you here in Brazil...

You'd follow the guy to his hood and once there you'd see like a dozen of 10 year old kids with AR15's and hand granades waiting for you.

Cracks me up... :D

Lol another great post that makes no fucking sense from you....well done.

That's fantastic!!! Throw the first punch and it ALL lands on YOU. I don't care what "law" is on the books, someone says something to you that you don't like and you beat him up, YOU will suffer the consequences legally. WV has a law that says you can beat your wife, does that make it right/ok? Do you know how often I hear people say that kind of stuff to me? Never. I don't go places with my wife and kids to have some moron speak to me like that. I will sit in my chair without listening to that interview and pass judgment on him for beating the tar out of a woman. I had a girlfriend cheat on me when I was in college, the time of my life where I would fly off the handle with a nonexistent fuse, but it never crossed my mind to pulverize her. "More pussification of America"??? Why, because people don't feel the need to fight everyone who looks at them wrong or says something they don't like? You know what that is called, immaturity. When someone says something that you don't like and you fight them for it, you are in the mindset of a child. That's what little kids do. I go to the prison 2 times a week and talk to a lot of guys who once had that same mentality, sadly they're sitting in a cramped dorm with no a/c for the next 10-15 years. But hey, they guy they beat up sure learned his lesson. Come on man, at some point you gotta learn that there are much more important things in life than what some idiot says to you are how they look at you. I can understand this guy being irate with his lady doing what she did, but regardless of what he says or how he says it, he still did what he did. This clearly isn't the first time he's had issues with his anger, so, regardless of what and how he's saying something has no merit

Believe me I understand what you're saying...i do. People were raised different and most of my friends are people you could slap in the face and they wouldn't do anything. Im not that way. I'm the nicest fucker you will meet. I'll let you in during traffic, I'll let you go first in line, I'll pick u up if you're hitch hiking. I'll give you the shirt off my back but when you do,something I wouldn't do to you you're fucked. There is no reasoning, nothing in my head that goes "hey stop" and hearing Jon's interview he is the same way. Not saying it's right but that's life man. You don't know if he hit her 1x or 10x. None of it was right to do.

We are all different and that's the point....I'm 37 and years of flower of the Buddha shit has helped but I'm a fighter and I resort to violence and it's never going to change.

Lol I love all the tough guy bullshit in this thread. Some real winners here.

Throw a first punch here and I guarantee to you that you'd miss your pussified country. Hahahahaha...

Now you're taking shit about America? You live in a fucking third world country bro. Yeah it's rough, yeah it sucks. THATS MY FUCKING POINT YOU DUMBASS. LIFE ISNT ALL RAINBOWS AND FUCKING UNICORNS.

goddamn you're dumb as fuck.

Now you're taking shit about America? You live in a fucking third world country bro. Yeah it's rough, yeah it sucks. THATS MY FUCKING POINT YOU DUMBASS. LIFE ISNT ALL RAINBOWS AND FUCKING UNICORNS.

goddamn you're dumb as fuck.

I ain't talking shit about any country.

I just said it'd be fun. And that's true... You seemed proud of being a first puncher. You also seem to think Texas is a tough place. Spend a week here being a tough guy and by the next morning you'll have ants coming out of your nose and no one will give a damn.

Believe me I understand what you're saying...i do. People were raised different and most of my friends are people you could slap in the face and they wouldn't do anything. Im not that way. I'm the nicest fucker you will meet. I'll let you in during traffic, I'll let you go first in line, I'll pick u up if you're hitch hiking. I'll give you the shirt off my back but when you do,something I wouldn't do to you you're fucked. There is no reasoning, nothing in my head that goes "hey stop" and hearing Jon's interview he is the same way. Not saying it's right but that's life man. You don't know if he hit her 1x or 10x. None of it was right to do.

We are all different and that's the point....I'm 37 and years of flower of the Buddha shit has helped but I'm a fighter and I resort to violence and it's never going to change.

But that's what I'm saying CB, this isn't an instance of him having dinner and someone hit on his wife and then spit in his face or slapped him, he crushed that girls face. Everyone has the capability of going to that "place" where there is no off switch. He has a lengthy history of doing it and it's a shame this time it happened to a female. There are always going to be people in the world who really get under our skin and do things that make us want to blow their brains out or bash their skulls in, but we can't. Everyone has to find a way to channel this. WH should've left it in the ring.

Big bad Clayton !
I'm thinking you should stop disrespecting members of this board by calling them names. You would be in the banned section it it was up to me

I ain't talking shit about any country.

I just said it'd be fun. And that's true... You seemed proud of being a first puncher. You also seem to think Texas is a tough place. Spend a week here being a tough guy and by the next morning you'll have ants coming out of your nose and no one will give a damn.

Texas sucks, it's got nothing to do with being tough. I train mma and get the shit beat out of me 3x a week. I'm not tough...got nothing to do with it.

I'm out....y'all have fun.

It's called dialog u fucking idiot

You are being one of the most disrespectful people I have ever seen on this board. I don't give a shit how tough you are, or that you like to throw the first punch, and neither does anyone else. I know a lot of guys like you. Most of them end up in jail or worse. The fact that you are defending this piece of shit woman beater makes you even more of a low-life.

You gonna punch me now??

The irony does not escape me...a thread about domestic violence descends into a bunch of guys threatening to beat each other up.

This guy is a piece of shit and deserves to go away, I mean he almost killed a chick for cheating on him. I got cheated on once and I mean I was pissed and wish she got that clap but I never wanted to kill her. He is clearly insane with his dramatic tweets and arrest record. He's definitely not so "alpha male" like he thinks, I think we can all agree on that.

Best not to jump to conclusions. WAR MACHINE had this to say...

"I'm not a bad guy, I went to surprise my gf, help her set up her show and to give her an engagement ring and ended up fighting for my life," he wrote.

The other guy was an MMA fighter. He says he had to fight for his life. Self defense is always possible. She may have jumped in the middle, who knows?

Later, he added, "The cops will never give me fair play, never believe me. Still deciding what to do but at the end of the day it's all just heart breaking."

"I only wish that man hadn't been there and that Christy and I would be happily engaged. I don't know y I'm so cursed. One day truth will come out," his last tweet said.

Last edited:
Holy shit guys....(at the pics rachel Starr just put up on IG of Christy). She's fucked up beyond recognition.

I worked in some of the worse clubs you could imagine. I saw guys get picked up in Ambulances. Usually one of my friends I knew put the guy there. I knew at that time I would fight at the drop of a dime. I guess violence breeds violence. I been bit and stabbed. One time I good friend of mine who was a decent guy got into a fight over cocaine deal. He beat the guy so bad, he killed him. He went to state prison. I think I was going in that direction at one time.

I can tell you I knew guys that were the best street fighters you could imagine. They were dirty fighters too. I would put some of them up to MMA fighters. They were do whatever to take you out, some even carried guns. One I knew shot a guy with a 357, claim self defense and got away with it. My whole point here is one day, you will meet your match. Ask any former champion on UFC. They are lucky, they have referees stop the fights. The fights I saw they would keep beating you when you were knock out.

Anger breeds anger. Don't tell me you can't walk away either. Someone calls you a name and you want to fight? My best friend is a master in Kung Fu. Lo told me one time that if you let a guy control your emotions, he already got you beat. I never forgot that saying. It is very true in life. I can only see you fighting to defend your family, or if someone hit you first without you provoking them. Better to walk away from them, then to suffer the consequences. If you neighborhood is that bad, work hard and move to a nice peaceful one, I did. Time to put your anger away and grow up. They call it maturity when you can sustain from being angry and wanting to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member