advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Was gear back then better than it is now?

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Was gear back when they were legal, better than they are now?

Better meaning more properly dosed, cleaner, higher quality, less side effects, etc.

I'm talking today's top-notch UGL vs. the 70's/80's human grade stuff, dose for dose

Would love to hear some stories.

Was gear back when they were legal, better than they are now?

Better meaning more properly dosed, cleaner, higher quality, less side effects, etc.

I'm talking today's top-notch UGL vs. the 70's/80's human grade stuff, dose for dose

Would love to hear some stories.

I would think it would be cleaner then some ugl brands. I just started using something new as of late which is painless and extremely smooth that I would swear was pharm grade. I think it just depends on how it was brewed.

A lot of UGL'S shit is crap raws to begin with, is it their fault? Who can say, some do it to cut cost other guys quality is more important.
All I can say is people are posting all over the community about how the gear doesnt have the same potency as it used to, maybe this is why guys have jumped so high from 100's of mg to several GRAMS, making up for lost potency possibly?:confused::lightbulb:

Do crap raws just have lower purity, so you would need more for the same results or do The hormones themselves not work as well regardless of proper dissing

I have heard a vet say that jelfa dbols felt euphoric and yielded better results, and that powder dbol regardless of dose felt unhealthy and more sides.

Lets just say the results I get from my script bought stuff is extremely different than the UG shit that gets sold. I have used a majority of the suppliers on this forum, none come close to comparing.

Whether its them or their powder supplier, or both... We can't know for sure... Either way, UG stuff no matter who is selling is a constant let down.

Pmc is correct..

In my mind nothing compares to the old British dragon stuff that was super potent.. I never had sust or anything as strong as andropen 275.. Only time I've had severe acne and gained tons of muscle while on vacation..

Only thing that came close was some test e amps and slin.. Who knows about anything anymore..

I believe I'm just going to try and get a script. I'd rather pay more and get old legit stuff than take this garbage that's on the market now

Lets just say the results I get from my script bought stuff is extremely different than the UG shit that gets sold. I have used a majority of the suppliers on this forum, none come close to comparing.

Whether its them or their powder supplier, or both... We can't know for sure... Either way, UG stuff no matter who is selling is a constant let down.
I was going to say that the things I've bought in person, from the pharmacy are non comparable.

A lot of UGL'S shit is crap raws to begin with, is it their fault? Who can say, some do it to cut cost other guys quality is more important.
All I can say is people are posting all over the community about how the gear doesnt have the same potency as it used to, maybe this is why guys have jumped so high from 100's of mg to several GRAMS, making up for lost potency possibly?:confused::lightbulb:

I see what you're saying. It is certainly a plausible explanation. Perhaps that is why you see such high doses nowadays. Shit powders with UGL chefs cutting to maximize profit. And thus, bodybuilders need to increase the doses dramatically just to see results when in actuality the increase in true effective dose is probably not that much.

when i first started back in the early 80's i got a 100mg shot of deca from a doctor and gained 11lbs in three week, later on I had a pharmacist helping me with whatever i needed and made better gains then most in short periods of time, i now strictly use alinshop for my needs and believe that is stealth is pharm grade.

when i first started back in the early 80's i got a 100mg shot of deca from a doctor and gained 11lbs in three week, later on I had a pharmacist helping me with whatever i needed and made better gains then most in short periods of time, i now strictly use alinshop for my needs and believe that is stealth is pharm grade.

Nice job with the cheap plug for Alinshop

I see what you're saying. It is certainly a plausible explanation. Perhaps that is why you see such high doses nowadays. Shit powders with UGL chefs cutting to maximize profit. And thus, bodybuilders need to increase the doses dramatically just to see results when in actuality the increase in true effective dose is probably not that much.

Pretty much not too mention a market now flooded with knockoff HG counterfit AAS that usually are labled primo but are actually NPP etc...
Sustanons, and other popular brands being copycatted and watered down.
The dbol especially isnt what it used to be.

Only been on the darkside for a short while now but I have tried several brands of raws from different suppliers and the quality, especially with the tren, is all over the place.

What is scary is knowing that when you up the dose to compensate you are also upping the amount of whatever bullshit is in there into your body.

I remember back to 1998 I did my first cycle , I used 1 50 ml bottle of brovel 50 mg norandren, and 100 5mg anabol. I gained 21 lbs in my first three weeks, and got strong as a bull.

Only been on the darkside for a short while now but I have tried several brands of raws from different suppliers and the quality, especially with the tren, is all over the place.

What is scary is knowing that when you up the dose to compensate you are also upping the amount of whatever bullshit is in there into your body.

You can't really compare then since you've never done hg from back in the day. Is there a difference? I have to say yes. The karachis, napoism, norma deca, real shering primo, abu test e, and omnas were all very very potent and one didn't need to mega dose to get the same results as the ugl stuff out now IMO.

Pretty much not too mention a market now flooded with knockoff HG counterfit AAS that usually are labled primo but are actually NPP etc...
Sustanons, and other popular brands being copycatted and watered down.
The dbol especially isnt what it used to be.

in the first couple of years when i trained.......i used orgenons sust at 500-750mg and pink thai dbol at 40mg.....havnt taken anything to date that comes close to the potency of those 2.

When i was around 17 , 22 years ago, I had a very close friend who hung out with these big gear heads they would drive down to mexico and cone back with all kind of shit, well they brought my buddy back some , he wasn't lifting very long and was about 155 lbs , i swear within 3 months he got so damn jacked it was unreal , i know for a fact he was taking tren they called it finijec not sure what else , wish i still talked to him so i could ask , when i did my first cycle a couple years ago i was so excited to get that transformation , not even close, i have not seen anyone transform like that ever again

in the first couple of years when i trained.......i used orgenons sust at 500-750mg and pink thai dbol at 40mg.....havnt taken anything to date that comes close to the potency of those 2.

Yeah even the Vet grade shit was good back then my first test was Denkall t 400 -excellent stuff....then Gear Grinder came along and all the good mex vet grade shit was gone overnight damn near.
And who can forget the QV 100 ml's roll the dice and see if the shit didnt put knots on your ass LOL!
Russian d-bol that gave headaches in 15 minutes it was so damned potent.
Ah gear was good then.

I agree the older stuff was much better. My question is why aren't more sponsors selling human grade stuff. Is it really that much more difficult to find now?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131