over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water consumption

Are you guys only including pure water in your quota or also the water used to mix supplements like Whey, BCAA's etc?

When I got back into experimenting with my body again last year I started off drinking 3 x 1litre bottles...over time I just kept adding another litre or so , now I'm up to over a gallon , gallon and a half daily. now that it is getting hotter I notice I've been drinking way more water as I have a very physically demanding job that requires me to work 75% of the time outdoors ( electrician ). I did get bothered by the amount of times I had to piss daily, it was hard at first because I could be doing service calls And I would have to find a bathroom every hour or so. Now it is not as bad , I do notice that right before bed and waking up that I am very thirsty but that could be the gw or mk....

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Are you guys only including pure water in your quota or also the water used to mix supplements like Whey, BCAA's etc?

water is water. So that includes, water in coffee, whey, intra, etc.

But if you eat a lot of protein and drink a little water, you will also be in problems.

More unsubstantiated bro-science...you do not need to consume the ridiculous amounts of protein advocated by some to grow muscle. 200 grams per day is more than enough.

More unsubstantiated bro-science...you do not need to consume the ridiculous amounts of protein advocated by some to grow muscle. 200 grams per day is more than enough.

Agree, but you still need to drink more water than ordinary Joe, who may be consuming 60 grams of protein a day.

Tom, I know you train more for health and longevity now. When you were younger, what was the highest you got your bodyweight?

Tom, I know you train more for health and longevity now. When you were younger, what was the highest you got your bodyweight?

My highest was only 218... Now I stay at about 185 and you are correct. Health is my main objective but I still want to look like somewhat of a gym rat!

I drink about a gallon a day and I have a 45 min drive to work. I have to stop everyday and pee halfway home and it becomes pretty annoying

My highest was only 218... Now I stay at about 185 and you are correct. Health is my main objective but I still want to look like somewhat of a gym rat!

What did you do to attain that bodyweight with respect to nutrition/AAS use?

I drink about a gallon a day and I have a 45 min drive to work. I have to stop everyday and pee halfway home and it becomes pretty annoying

Doesn't sound worth it. You should cut back your intake.

I know I should but the place I work is already over 100 degrees and most of it is out of necessity cause it’s so hot

What did you do to attain that bodyweight with respect to nutrition/AAS use?

Not a big fan of aas. Only tried one real cycle of sustanon and primo.Dose was really low only using 250mg Sus and 100mg primo per week for 12 weeks.Got a little bigger but held a lot of water and did not like the feeling at all. A few years later I ran a 6 week cycle of one of the oral designer steroids. I did gain a ton of strength on that one but not too much weight.I was pretty much off everything for quite awhile before I hit my heaviest weight just eating high fat moderate protein and low carbs.A diet I still follow presently. Best results as far as the gym for me has been light to moderate weights and high reps in the 15-20range going as high as 30 reps for legs.

That’s like 15 litres 3 gallons. I find that very hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres no way i could do it now. But i use to have a job where i worked around 1700° molten aluminum for 12 hours aday. When i first started it was in mid summer and i would drink 3 and ahalf gallons of water( thats about 28lbs of water) in 12 hours. Granted i only did this for maybe the first 2 months then the amount would reduce over time. After i had been there ayear i only drank about 1 to 1 and ahalf gallons in 12 hours.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear