over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WEIGHTLIFTING IN PRISON

I sorry but why would you want to instill hope in murderers, rapist and everyother shitbag in a state prison? This wasn't county lock up, this was a maximum facility.

**broken link removed**

For the way these guys eat theyre huuge

I sorry but why would you want to instill hope in murderers, rapist and everyother shitbag in a state prison? This wasn't county lock up, this was a maximum facility.

There are people in the state pen for dealing steroids. Those shitbags...:rolleyes: and dont forget all the evil pot growers. You know they are growing weed thats like crack its so addictive. One puff and you are hooked. Killing your friends and family for just one more hit! They are better locked up so you and i can pay $40k a year to keep them behind bars! EVIL EVIL!!!

and just because you dont want to live by the rules some corrupt politician thinks are best for you doesnt make you a shitbag.

Last edited:
I've watched those Lockup shows a lot and they've done a few segments on weightlifting in prison. The ones that have it as an EARNED PRIVILEGE, those guys on their toes at it is easily taken away.

There is no black, white, or hispanic people there. They're all there to better themselves. I thought it was kind of cool how they all came together to cheer one another on, yet when they are out in the yard, you keep to your own race type deal.

That's just how Lockup portrayed it, how true that is I can't say. Can't believe everything you watch on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7UlKPXMmGw

SCROLL TO 45 SEC

these are some impressive numbers these dudes are puttin up, if they F up they lose their priveledge. No knuckleheads

Instills some hope in these guys

Some of the guys locked up are strong as an OX,,with little food and no supplements.
I know some prisons have taken the weight equipment away from inmates for various reasons.

There are people in the state pen for dealing steroids. Those shitbags...:rolleyes: and dont forget all the evil pot growers. You know they are growing weed thats like crack its so addictive. One puff and you are hooked. Killing your friends and family for just one more hit! They are better locked up so you and i can pay $40k a year to keep them behind bars! EVIL EVIL!!!

and just because you dont want to live by the rules some corrupt politician thinks are best for you doesnt make you a shitbag.

The drug and steroid dealers (unless you are a three time violator) are usually in a medium prison not a max.

Fook them you say that till your there. You think they would roll out the red carpet and treat you with the up most respect? more like they would try to bully you steal of you and make your life hell. Theres no honor among thief's let alone any other type of crimbo.

Fook them you say that till your there. You think they would roll out the red carpet and treat you with the up most respect? more like they would try to bully you steal of you and make your life hell. Theres no honor among thief's let alone any other type of crimbo.

LMFAO. Go play your video games.Bully you? What are you in Grade 3?

These guys are most likely high ranking gang members or hardcore importers etc. They wouldn't even look at you on the streets,

LMFAO. Go play your video games.Bully you? What are you in Grade 3?

These guys are most likely high ranking gang members or hardcore importers etc. They wouldn't even look at you on the streets,

finally somebody with some fuckin sense half of these people on here have never seen a real gang or varrio

They wouldn't even look at you on the streets said:
they wouldn't look at you on the streets either but when shower time comes they would be looking at you :D plus bum bullying your hidey hole. Go make friends with em. I'm sure theres an ass licking wing in every pen haha

Just gos to show how SOME can get big naturally. I never could break the 170lb mark no matter how many years or what diet. I so much as touch a bottle of gear and I grow like a weed.

they wouldn't look at you on the streets either but when shower time comes they would be looking at you :D plus bum bullying your hidey hole. Go make friends with em. I'm sure theres an ass licking wing in every pen haha

That's one of the dumbest fucking post I have read.. Go back to elite fitness dummy.

Just gos to show how SOME can get big naturally. I never could break the 170lb mark no matter how many years or what diet. I so much as touch a bottle of gear and I grow like a weed.

You should set that as a goal 170lbs. A lot of the time it comes down to technique and well developed triceps, having weak triceps don't help when bench pressing. theres three main types of genetics regarding muscle development or though you can be a mixture. Maybe there gear your touching is FAKE all though again your genetical receptor sites play an important role in your gains when using aas. It is fact the bigger you are to start with the bigger advantage you have strenth wise but not really when building muscle I'd personally rather be ripped to shreds then being huge theres more advantages.

bro keep your bs out of the thread please

did close to 15 straight, most guys in the joint live for their workouts not much else to do but read eat shit sleep and get big.........not everyone locked up is an animal some just fucked up got caught up in the game......................FTW

HTML:
I agree..

Well then in IMHO you are a typical fucking sheep!

Just follow the rest of the sheep, you will be ok. Just listen when other people tell you how to think. Dont EVER think for yourself!! If you do, you might end up in the pen with the rest of the free thinkers...LMFAO!!!

On the other hand, i wish i had the honor of living in a perfect world like you grew up in. Hard knocks man.......

There was alot of Staph MRSA infections going around the L.A. Twin Towers back in 2005 and there was no weight room or shower for a week. Just a bunch of big ass pissed off raunchy smelly southsiders. :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws