over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, the new year's resolution people are back

I went in to do my AM cardio on Jan 2 and I have never seen so many middle aged guys with grey hair and potbellies on the cardio equipment before. Doesn't bother me though....50% of them will be gone in 2 weeks, and by Feb. only the 10% that actually want to put forth some effort to change will be left. I don't mind having those 10% around. It's actually kind of inspirational watching them make an honest effort to better themselves.

im more in the mind set of helping them. Maybe getting them some proper gym etiquette you know rack your weights when done and such.. there seems to be alot of the "big guys" or so called big guys in my gym who half leg press 900 pounds but cant unload the damn leg press, they leave it like its there fu**ing shrine. hey do you guys take you dinner plates to the sink or do you leave em all over the damn house then bitch cause theres nothing to eat off of.. I guess i went off topic there. I think anyone willing to come to the gym and try is welcomed and should be treated with respect for there effort. i hate lap bands and stapling you stomach as a way to loose weight when you will never learn to eat properly. If you can only eat half a twinkie cause you stomach is stapled ITS STILL A DAMNED TWINKIE! enough i keep jumping into my pet peeves.

I say comeone come all, i want everyone to be part of my iron family.

Its that time of year!!!!

I guess they have good intents, but I kinda wish we could just fast forward to February so I don't have to wade through a sea of new people in the gym while I try to get a good workout.

And a couple of tips for the new people:
To the 5'5", 250# overly-stuffed baked potato of a woman from yesterday that was all decked out in spandex complete with a sweatband on her head (but never even came close to breaking a sweat) and had obviously never done anything remotely physical, please don't sit on the squat rack for 15 minutes, occasionally sipping your bottle of water while talking to your husband and staring at the bar while you say, and I quote, "work up some adrenaline". At least move around a little bit… might help.

And to the 2 guys today, while curling a 30# EZ bar, please step back from the dumbell rack so I can get some weights. I like to workout too. You don't have to stand 3' from the mirror while you watch yourself. As a matter of fact, those mirrors are capable of reflecting all the way across the room. Honest.

Thank you. :)

LMAO!! That was so funny thebrick. I love your sense of humour!! Respect!

I saw this guy almost every morning, wearing tight short t shirt and shitty track pants. He spend most of his time talking to much and hardly do any weights. Walk around and perve on the gals and probably stalk them. Doesnt have a fucking towel. He was posing in front of the mirror and I laugh because he got no muscle.
Fuck he really pissed me off. lol
I am thinking of buying a t shirt from Animal that says SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRAIN....to give him the message lol...

I thought I seen it all in my 30 years of training. I saw a guy today on the standing calf machine try to do a perverted partial squat.:eek:

I thought I seen it all in my 30 years of training. I saw a guy today on the standing calf machine try to do a perverted partial squat.:eek:

Don't laugh! :eek: Not so long ago it was a very popular exercise in one of the gyms i go to... :eek: Well, until one of these hardcore iron warriors broke the damn machine... :rolleyes:

Now, training anything other than calves on the calf machine is forbidden... curious... :cool:

That one made me laugh good!!!

One a side note... there is an older man at my gym (not a new years resolution person) maybe mid 60's, VERY tall and skinny (picture a concave chest) with very pasty white, very LONG chicken legs. What shorts does he choose to wear? You guys remember the ones from the 70's? Real short with the stripe on the side? Yep! And he pulls them up to his belly button where you can almost see his danger zone. :eek: Now complete the look with a semi-dirty t-shirt and white socks pulled so high on his calfs that they reach halfway to his knees and grungy looking sneakers. I was hoping Santa would bring him some new workout clothes this year but Santa passed him up! Damn.

How is it possible he still has shorts from the "Three's Company" days?

i still have some of thos velcro close parachute pants from about 11 or 12 years ago, i can send them to him, sounds like he is due for an update.

I think going early is the best way to simply avoid dealing with the morons and long wait times. Most people who just start "going to the gym" are not serious enough to be there at 5:15am everyday

Pesty, bro, don't make fun of me on my new version squat rack!

I started my lifting as a New Years resolution, and I'm still here 8 years later. :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws