over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Went on a date...HER FRIEND WANTS ME?

liftin4life

Registered
Okay...so I went on a date last night with this decently attractive woman. Her best friend was tagging along the entire time (and was VERY HOT). We went to dinner...then to her friend's place and talked all night. Her friend got tipsy and was asking me sexual questions about positions...etc. Then my date said : "gosh..this is making me so horny"...then her friend was like "haha, me too!" I was like daaaaaaaaaaayum! Haha....so anyways...then my date realizes her friend has had too much to drink...and suggests we leave so her friend can sleep.

So my date and I go for a walk...and she proceeds to say: "When you went to the bathroom, my friend said "Gosh, he's so nice and soooo hot...if you don't want him, I'LL TAKE HIM!".

I WANT her friend soooo bad. She's 10x hotter.

I'm sure there is some SUPER PIMP out there who has a solution to this situation without pissing anyone off.......LET'S HEAR IT?

Do them both. If theyre that close and talking like that to each other, the odds for scoring a 3some is very high.

There are other options, but this is the one involving less deception and possibly less drama.

Do them both. If theyre that close and talking like that to each other, the odds for scoring a 3some is very high.

There are other options, but this is the one involving less deception and possibly less drama.

Haha...I was hoping for that last night...but the date realized her friend was too tipsy and said: "oh gosh..we better go..she needs rest". I was like "noooooooo".

So...you're saying...keep hanging out w/the date...and somehow make sure her friend is with us???

Last edited:
Haha...I was hoping for that last night...but the date realized her friend was too tipsy and said: "oh gosh..we better go..she needs rest". I was like "noooooooo".

So...you're saying...keep hanging out w/the date...and somehow make sure her friend is with us???
Mate Just get drunk with both of them and then get filthy!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Well it is a tough call, but you need to find out just how close these two girls are with each other. Could be some interesting times ahead bro. It all depends on what you are looking for. if it is just unbridled sex then let it be known. if it is a relationship then choose your poison!

Her friend got tipsy and was asking me sexual questions about positions...etc. Then my date said : "gosh..this is making me so horny"...then her friend was like "haha, me too!" I was like daaaaaaaaaaayum!

Should of went all or nothing for a three-way on that one.

Mate Just get drunk with both of them and then get filthy!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Well it is a tough call, but you need to find out just how close these two girls are with each other. Could be some interesting times ahead bro. It all depends on what you are looking for. if it is just unbridled sex then let it be known. if it is a relationship then choose your poison!

Yeah...well from what I know, they are VERY close. They went to a college 10 hrs away together...then came back to THIS college together! So...they're driving 10 hrs today on a trip together...they're #1 on each other's myspace pages...they're close.

I'm open to a relationship...but at the same time...I'm open to sexual stuff as well.

I can't really guarantee that we'll all 3 get to hang out again!? I DO have her friend's myspace page though...and I was supposed to contact her about my single friend...but haha...I can't bear to make myself do that when I want her for myself!

Yeah...well from what I know, they are VERY close. They went to a college 10 hrs away together...then came back to THIS college together! So...they're driving 10 hrs today on a trip together...they're #1 on each other's myspace pages...they're close.

I'm open to a relationship...but at the same time...I'm open to sexual stuff as well.

I can't really guarantee that we'll all 3 get to hang out again!? I DO have her friend's myspace page though...and I was supposed to contact her about my single friend...but haha...I can't bear to make myself do that when I want her for myself!
Well I suppose you have a decision to make then! Draw straws!! Flip a coin??

of course you know it could be a trick, a little test to see if you would try to mess with the friend behind her back. My advice to you is let the friend come to you don't initiate anything and always leave yourself a plausible out....

Yeah,just watch for Joey grecko(CHEATERS),AND LOOK OUT FOR A WHITE VAN.:D

of course you know it could be a trick, a little test to see if you would try to mess with the friend behind her back. My advice to you is let the friend come to you don't initiate anything and always leave yourself a plausible out....

Hmm....I really don't think it's a test. I'm really good at reading people...they're being open/honest/upfront. They're just really outgoing women.

If it's a test, so what? That was my 3rd date this week...nothing to lose.

I'm going to act like it is what it appears to be. BUT...I don't think she would come to me without me hinting some...because she wouldn't want to upset her friend.

Yes. If you do get to a 3some, give the hot girl the sex of her life and she might want you beyond a night. If that happens be nice but lukewarm to the current girl.

The reason for treading lightly is because you dont want to kill that friendship.

If you are just looking for ass, dont ruin a good friendship between these 2 women especially if drunk and taking advantage for selfish pleasures.......
Be honest with them both IMO, Karma is a bitch....

If you are just looking for ass, dont ruin a good friendship between these 2 women especially if drunk and taking advantage for selfish pleasures.......
Be honest with them both IMO, Karma is a bitch....

Hmm....that's the only approach I haven't thought of.

How do you suggest I break it to the date that I feel like I'm more into her friend or more compatible w/her?

I have had this situation a few times where the third wheel becomes my prey. I just tell the girl who originated the date I am interested in the other girl and if she does not like it oh well. Just say it with confidence if she is a open minded chic you may end up with them both in bed at the end of the night. Now some girls will get offended and it will ruin your chances with her. But if the third wheel was really as interested as she acted then you will still get with her at a later date.

Its like anything else man. If you pursue it it will happen if she is open to it it will happen. Just make the move with confidence and don't be afraid and you will get what you desire.

DW

Hmm....that's the only approach I haven't thought of.

How do you suggest I break it to the date that I feel like I'm more into her friend or more compatible w/her?
I am thinking that if you guys are just all getting to knoweach other and there are no deep feelings just tell The lady you dated that unfortunately you seem to dig her friend a bit more than expected.....Explain that chemistry is a funny thing and that you are definitely attracted to her, but for some reason you felt the chemistry more with her friend and that you hope she can understand....
If she understands, then great, if she does not, at least you are being honest....And, you have her friends my space to contact her friemd...
No-one can argue honesty bro....Ever...
Plus i guarantee, you will feel like more of a good man when you succeed...

I am thinking that if you guys are just all getting to knoweach other and there are no deep feelings just tell The lady you dated that unfortunately you seem to dig her friend a bit more than expected.....Explain that chemistry is a funny thing and that you are definitely attracted to her, but for some reason you felt the chemistry more with her friend and that you hope she can understand....
If she understands, then great, if she does not, at least you are being honest....And, you have her friends my space to contact her friemd...
No-one can argue honesty bro....Ever...
Plus i guarantee, you will feel like more of a good man when you succeed...

I like that approach. HOWEVER...they should both be coming to the house this week...to hang out with my roommate and I. My roommate has A LOT in common with my date...so he agreed to play wingman.

I think I'll try this out first...and if he can't really capture my former date's attention, then I'll be honest with her afterwards. She already said: "I don't want you to get any bigger"....which is TOTALLY not cool! I'm going to gain at least 50lbs more...so if that's an issue...I need to tell her anyway.

What do you think?

i would tell her that you are about to gain a 100lbs. at least!!:D

Okay, so the "hang out" session is set up for all 4 of us! Whoo hoo!

When talking to MY date....she said "What did you tell your roommate...that it was a double date?"

I said..."Nah, just that we're all hanging out...so there's no pressure"

She said: "You mean you didn't tell him it was an all-out orgy?"

I said: "haha, oh shit...I'll tell him right now"

She said: "Nah, j/k...gotta wait til the 3rd date for that one, hehe"

Bottom line.....both of this chics are incredibly HORNY and LONELY and HOT...and we're gonna hang out w/both of them all night on Wednesday.

My friend has agreed to play wingman b/c he thinks MY former date is hot as hell anyway. Both chics on the phone tonight...made comments about me being hot AND my roommate being hot....so I think this can actually work!

Am I the only one here who sees a scalding case of herpes on the horizon?

hahahahaha...

Am I the only one here who sees a scalding case of herpes on the horizon?

unfortunately,,, NO~!!!!!! i see it too OTH... and that is coming from a previous "manwhore" that retired recently. i was very very lucky i didnt get something along the way.. i would tell this dude to be careful. watch out. sometimes when it seems too good to be true. it is. so, dont let the fancy carpet and special lighting fool you... :)

but dude, be careful, this is how problems arise with roomates and women... you very well may have this whole thing blow up in your face, AND END UP WITH SOMETHING YOU DIDNT WANT!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131