over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wesson oil mixed with test??? HUH?

mark86

Registered
I just noticed someone post about mixing vegetable oils with their test? I never thought of doing this? Does it stop the pain of injecting?????? This is strange. lol.

Oh boy, here we go again. I've had this argument many times over the years. Some people claim I'm insane, but those people just haven't talked to the evil talking monkeys that live under my bed. Anyway, yes, Wesson oil is processed in a way that makes it perfect for cutting painful oils. I always use a 50/50 ratio if it's something extremely painful. I also only use Wesson for all my homebrews. The people who have tried it have all told me it worked great. The people who think I'm crazy won't even try it. To each their own. I admit I always have been somewhat of a self sacrificing lab rat, but that's just how I am. I'm not afraid to try things that make some people shit themselves. For those who try it, I know it works. For those who prefer to pay a little more and buy sterile oil, then wait for it to get to them, that's fine too. Really though, what's more of a gamble? When I buy Wesson oil, I know EXACTLY what I'm buying. When you buy sterile oil from some underground company, are you sure it's sterile? Are you sure it's even oil?

Fuck it, Im going to try it. I cant have another injection like the last one.

bigdho said:
Fuck it, Im going to try it. I cant have another injection like the last one.

Good man, you'll see it works.

I always run regular oil through a syringe filter when making fina, as the oil they provide with the kit always comes up a bit short. NEVER any problems.
And sure it can be used to make painless injects, but again Id run it through a sterile filter. Or, you can use a non-painful AS such as deca, or long acting esters in general.

MikeS said:
I always run regular oil through a syringe filter when making fina, as the oil they provide with the kit always comes up a bit short. NEVER any problems.
And sure it can be used to make painless injects, but again Id run it through a sterile filter. Or, you can use a non-painful AS such as deca, or long acting esters in general.

Filter? Them things is fer sissies. :p

I've used sesame oil from the grocery store. Its usually in the chinesse food section and I think its bit thinner than Wesson oil. Put it through a filter and no issues.

Yeah, sesame works nicely too. I've used olive oil, sesame oil and the wesson and all worked fine, but the wesson seemed to work a little better in my opinion.

Now see, the filter I can I understand, I don't use one personally, but I see why some people feel safer using it. The heating though, I don't like. It takes about 1 hour at 340 degrees for something to become sterilized. The smoke point of sesame oil is about 419 degrees, but you can bet that the composition begins to change at a lower temp. You have about an 80 degree window between sterilization and the smoke point. I'm not sure what the temp is at which molecular changes in the oil begin though and that's what makes me a little nervous. If you inject a broken down oil, you may be wishing that you injected septic tank water instead. At least if a bacterial infection were to occur, it can be dealt with with antibiotics, but how in the world would you deal with having injected mildly burnt oil?

I know most people heat the oil at 250 degrees for 20-30 minutes. I'm not sure which internet guru decided this was a good idea, but it's really pretty much useless. If this is the temperature and method used, you may as well not heat...which is why I don't.

Last edited:
BBJ,
SO do you draw out your test then draw out the oil and shoot it or is there a special way to mix it together?

BigBoyJ said:
Now see, the filter I can I understand, I don't use one personally, but I see why some people feel safer using it. The heating though, I don't like. It takes about 1 hour at 340 degrees for something to become sterilized. The smoke point of sesame oil is about 419 degrees, but you can bet that the composition begins to change at a lower temp. You have about an 80 degree window between sterilization and the smoke point. I'm not sure what the temp is at which molecular changes in the oil begin though and that's what makes me a little nervous. If you inject a broken down oil, you may be wishing that you injected septic tank water instead. At least if a bacterial infection were to occur, it can be dealt with with antibiotics, but how in the world would you deal with having injected mildly burnt oil?

I know most people heat the oil at 250 degrees for 20-30 minutes. I'm not sure which internet guru decided this was a good idea, but it's really pretty much useless. If this is the temperature and method used, you may as well not heat...which is why I don't.

I totally agree. This is something most people don't understand.

Personally I recently just used Crisco vegetable oil from the grocery store, and I also don't filter. I've never had a problem.

Some folks need to have a little faith in BA; http://www.aapspharmsci.org/view.asp?art=ps050208

grocery store oil

Many people use the grocery store oil..
Just make sure and read on the back that its 100% pure oil
NOT the kind with vitamins and minerals added you just want oil.

I agree With MikeS. Buy you a 5$ syringe filter (whatman filter)
and run the oil thru it to steralize it.

What exactly are you trying to do and maybe we can help a bit more.

Well for me Im tryin to take the pain out of my next injection. I injected 375mgs of IP test e monday and now I have a knot the size of a golf ball on my shoulderand the pain and redness is traveling down my arm. I dont think its infection because it happend to fast I think there is to much ba in the test I know ip is famous for that. So Im going to bake it and cut it with oil.
Do you have any other tips for painfull injections?

What I would do is try 1/2cc in two differant sites vs 1ml in one site.
Id also mix it with something that was made without so much ba like Eq.

TestE shouldnt have a lot of ba in it,, it holds at high concentrations with very little ba But I dont know if Ip has figuerd that out yet,lol :)

you can cut it with just oil as you mentioned, many guys do that as well.
goodluck with that shoulder man :)

bigdho said:
BBJ,
SO do you draw out your test then draw out the oil and shoot it or is there a special way to mix it together?

Ok, say I have 10 ml of a painful injectable. I will have a 20 ml vial handy. I will thoroughly sanitize a coffee cup with some alcohol, let it dry and poor some of the wesson, or sesame oil into it. I suck 10 ml of the oil into a syringe and put it into the vial, then I put the 10 ml of the painful injectable into the same vial. Shake around a little and you're ready to shoot.

And yeah, the ba in will take care of the bacteria, if there is any. Most bacteria and viruses won't be found in oil anyway because most can't survive in it.

STOP BAKING, YA SILLY BASTARDS!!!

LMAO

A coffe cup ;)
High tech BBJ... Funniest thing is I know your serious hahaha I can see it now.

Hell yeah, nothing but the finest science has to offer for me.

BigBoyJ said:
Good man, you'll see it works.

Well I did it, Friday night I cut my test e with equal parts wesson now its sunday and allthough it feels like someone kicked me in the quad there is no redness and no knot. So I think it helped a lot all in all. Ill do it agian and see if it helps but I think your right it does work. Thanks bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131