over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s you favorite hormone for a growing phase

No matter the question the correct answer is always Trenbolone :D

I know many guys who love trenbolone for growing. Some take very high doses as well. I am not one of them. Well perhaps 200mg added to a cycle for increased hardness, aggression in the gym and to simply look better. That's what tren is to me the best drug to look better. So I only really use it when cutting. It is the best steroid to me for results but if I ever run a reasonable dose of tren (50mg ed) I would have to eat a ridiculous amount to gain weight.

I’m the same way with test , once t gets to 500mg the side start to come on pretty quick which is why I was wanting another component to ad but keep the side minimal.

I’d love to add primo in at 400-500mg a week but several of the last times I got it I’m fairly certain it was fake. May have to invest in a big order from Geno if his seems good. I ran some pharmacy primo at 300mg a week and nothing I’ve gotten from sources has been anything close to the pharmacy stuff

I think the best bang for your buck will always be test and deca/npp (with an oral such as tbol or adrol) as long as you are ok with each compound. I use primo to ramp up my overall dose and it's a good drug but nothing spectacular for me. I feel the same about test. I feel and look better on 280mg tren a per week then I do on approx 2g test. I look and feel better on higher deca and lower test than the opposite as well. Everyone is different but I am the same as you and 500mg test sounds about right for me. I still haven't tried MENT which sounds promising so will give that ago eventually as well.

My best bulks and best cuts were using high dose testosterone, 1g. I am convinced testosterone is the best hormone out there. From 125mg to 1.5g I have ran it and always great as long as it is on its own. Those of you that say higher test gives you sides, have you tried it completely alone? Even a little of something else with test I get sides. Actually it was the anabolics that were giving me most sides personally.

In terms of growth I have to agree. Past 750mg I don’t get much more permanent growth. I’ve gone as high as 3G of test and while you blow up it’s more intercellular water. I never used growth back then but I think with a good dose of growth and slin you could really push the intercellular water and make it look like actual muscle growth. Something I plan on experimenting with next offseason.

Currently cleaning out. I've never ran Deca. I did NPP, but honestly didnt notice much. Not sure if it was real.

700 test
200 deca
350 npp
50mg anadrol
6iu grey tops
5IU humalog on arm and leg days.

My best bulks and best cuts were using high dose testosterone, 1g. I am convinced testosterone is the best hormone out there. From 125mg to 1.5g I have ran it and always great as long as it is on its own. Those of you that say higher test gives you sides, have you tried it completely alone? Even a little of something else with test I get sides. Actually it was the anabolics that were giving me most sides personally.

Unfortunately some of us are shit aromatizers

I know you've run high doses of test with just nolvadex and done perfectly fine. I do that, and I'll be watching the notebook on repeat with my adopted cat lol

Fortunately I metabolize testosterone decently, so 3-400 mgs is pretty good, blood work looks ok on this too...

I truly think some of this stuff is tolerance related too... :eek:

What was your shape like when you were cutting on 1g test? I like the idea of only using testosterone (with gh) in the future.

if budget is a problem to buy primo, try :
test p 300mg
npp 500mg
SD 10-20mg kickstart
4ui hgh + humalog pre/post workout

if budget is a problem to buy primo, try :
test p 300mg
npp 500mg
SD 10-20mg kickstart
4ui hgh + humalog pre/post workout
Way to many pokes for me, I get enough of that shot the last few weeks before a show, when growing in off season I want the most bang with the fewest pokes.

I'd prefer to run just higher dose test but once I get to 500-600mg the eatrogen really starts getting wacky and I have to step up to a stronger AI than nolvadex.

This is why I was asking about adding another compound.

I know guys that can run grams of test with little issues even diet into shows on 2g just adding in letro the final month , unfortunately I can't

In terms of growth I have to agree. Past 750mg I don’t get much more permanent growth. I’ve gone as high as 3G of test and while you blow up it’s more intercellular water. I never used growth back then but I think with a good dose of growth and slin you could really push the intercellular water and make it look like actual muscle growth. Something I plan on experimenting with next offseason.

My experience as well, which is why I'm not a fan of solo high dose test runs anymore. Used to do them but in hindsight I wasted a lot of money on test that I could have put to better use by putting Deca and or other AAS alongside the test and bringing the test way down. (OR put to better use altogether LOL)

This is also exactly what gh15 has been saying for years, that above the 1G mark with testosterone, you need to add in GH to reap the benefits or it won't do much extra. That's almost to the mg my personal experience as well, as long as I'm not using GH (if I ever will), I won't ever go above 900 mg of test anymore.

For me,

Test (Sustanon)....... 700mg a week and LOTS of good clean food...

Test as a base(an amount I know I can grow from)...add an oral a few weeks in to throw gas on a fire, if I'm lean at that time dbol or drol...if not tbol or var
A mistake I made for years was starting my test too low, an dose I won't grow on, needing to up it but wasting the 1st few weeks of the cycle
Although everyone is different, no one knows your body better then you

Last edited:
I’ve tried it all and without a doubt, the best combo is simply test + HGH + slin. I’ve never been bigger or leaner. I also felt “healthy”. Other anabolics are fun and offer their own unique benefits but the aforementioned combo is king for me.

I’ve tried it all and without a doubt, the best combo is simply test + HGH + slin. I’ve never been bigger or leaner. I also felt “healthy”. Other anabolics are fun and offer their own unique benefits but the aforementioned combo is king for me.

Humalog or a longer acting slin?

Humalog or a longer acting slin?

It’s been a couple years but I obtained it at Walmart so I’m going to guess I was using Humulin R. Ideally I’d prefer Humalog but didn’t have a source at the time of use. I don’t mess with Lantus and that bunch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131