advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your favorite AAS stack for feeling the best mentally and physically?

After all these years I’m finding high doses aren’t all that.
I’m on
600mg testosterone
400mg nandrolone(deca/npp)
300mg primobolan
This feels great!
I’m also on 5ius HGH with 10ius insulin and 200mcg T4
12.5mg MK677 before bed
Tadalifil preworkout

This is moderate dose to me and feels good.

Only thing i woud change is put testosterone to 300 mg and primobolan to 600 mg and the perfect feel good look good stack for me

All Summer Run.
450 test
150 tren
150 mast
1000 primo
2-4ius hgh
Lookin Good will make you Feel Great!!!!

Last edited:
Always been a low dose guy. Blasting for me is 200-250mg test and another compound at the same amount such as deca or npp. Add 2-3 iu's of GH... and I was good to go.

In the past I converted the cattle pellets too. But never did more than 300mg a week of it with 200mg of test....and never for vey long.

In a little while...I will actually be using my largest cycle mg wise ever. 200mg of Test and 400mg of Primo. Never tried Primo...so I'm excited to give it a run.

But plan to do it when I start tightening my diet up.

For all you guys running lower doses, did you do you growing in your earlier years with higher doses? It's making me rethink my current cycles, but I still have some growing I'd like to do

All Summer Run.
450 test
150 tren
150 mast
1000 primo
2-4ius hgh
Lookin Good will make you Feel Great!!!!

I just added 150mg masteron per week taking my first 50mg shot today because my nipples are sore from the 600mg Test. I feel great!

I just added 150mg masteron per week taking my first 50mg shot today because my nipples are sore from the 600mg Test. I feel great!
I'm going to be running sust, deca, and mast enan soon. I'm excited to see how this combo works. Keeping test higher at 750mg, deca at 300mg, and mast enan at 400mg. Hits all the different receptors just like your theory [emoji16]

Only thing i woud change is put testosterone to 300 mg and primobolan to 600 mg and the perfect feel good look good stack for me

This is the first time in a long time that I’ve gone so high on test. I had it at about 350mg for about a year. I look pretty full on this higher dose which is fun but my nipples are sore and slightly swollen. I decided to add 50mg masteron 3 Times a week as of today

I'm going to be running sust, deca, and mast enan soon. I'm excited to see how this combo works. Keeping test higher at 750mg, deca at 300mg, and mast enan at 400mg. Hits all the different receptors just like your theory [emoji16]

Very nice stack for lean mass!!!

For all you guys running lower doses, did you do you growing in your earlier years with higher doses? It's making me rethink my current cycles, but I still have some growing I'd like to do

Depends on what type of growth your looking at. Obviously genetics will play a major role.

I'm 5ft 7...and currently about 192 lbs. Heaviest I've been up to is around 210lbs.

I'm a naturally skinny guy...if I miss a few meals I lose weight at an alarming rate! Graduated high school at maybe 150lbs tops.

I have never used orals...never went above 550mg total per week (that I can think of)...and have only used a few different compounds. (Test, Deca, NPP, Tren....speaking of I could never gain weight with Tren).

A few iu's of GH...and what you see is what you get.

But I am not huge by any means. I stand out in a crowd or gym as being "in shape"...but not like some of the guys on here.

But looking back on things....If I had treated nutrition with the importance that I placed on drugs...I think I could have been quite a bit bigger while using those same doses.

My body responds pretty well to things...but my frame will only hold so much! Plus I am a lot stronger than I look as I trained mostly for strength for the longest time.

Test at around 750, npp 4-500, mast 3-400. Libido is high, my joints feel good, and the mast keeps me looking hard and veiny

Ment ace gave me a crazy stimulant effect that I liked. I did not like e2 sides though. Actualy the TD prohormone epi andro made me horny as fuck which I liked but did shit for body composition.

Ide say test and proviron.

My base compounds always now are testosterone, masteron and proviron. I feel great, look great on those compounds. Dosage change by my goals etc. my new favorite compound is DHB as I have sworn to myself no more tren as over the past couple years I abused the fuck out of it and didn’t notice mental or personality issues o was having and feel it’s not worth it.

I’m very lean but wanted to add a little size while staying lean, going to Vegas mid April as well so want to look good.
Sustanon- 500mg weekly
TNE-50mg daily
Masteron E- 600mg weekly(was running 400mg weekly for a while)
DHB- 150mg weekly(was running 500mg or so a couple months ago, lowered to keep in blood but give a little break from it)

Proviron- 50mg daily
Tbol- 50mg daily(started a week ago)
Feel great and look good, noticing a difference from the TNE and Tbol.
My buddy made this special blend...
100mg primo E/100mg DHB per 1ml...going to add this in soon at 4-5cc weekly and maybe lower test. DHB is my “tren” for now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test and Growth are really what don't cause too many issues in many, and most feel decent on it.

NPP I like.

Primo I really like; just need to run it at a higher dose.

EQ- Meh, makes me vascular, and decent compound if you need rotation but not enough bang for a buck, and requires higher dosing, plus that sludgy blood :)

Tren: The devil's blood. Only precontest or pre event type of drug (IMO, pre-event is a bad idea too, I'd just be raging at people).

Mast: I like, but makes you shed like a dog

Orals: Save for dieting; destroy appetite, raise BP.

Shit, I'm 50, only on a steady dose of 120-140mg weekly of Test-C and 2iu of HGH 5 days per week and I'm extremely satisfied with where I'm at. Going to add just a pinch of proviron here for an eight week period and then back to the above two.

I agree, don't need the higher doses. But I'm no pro, but for age 50, I must say, I look damn fucking good! I am not making drastic gains per say, but I don't want to either. I prefer a lean, vascular cut look. Keeps the hot 20-something women lined up for me even at 50 and at that age, WTF could be better than that? LOL.

I love HGH. I never used it properly until the past few months. It works best if you eat a good amount of calories. I used to diet to low in calories on HGH to get benefits other than fat loss. I feel HGH is necessary when you get old in order to heal. I only use the insulin to keep blood glucose in check while the HGH is active; like Palumbo says, to prevent insulin resistance.

John are you doing this pre or post workout?

Test and nandrolone are my favorites personally. JJ has me mixing npp and deca with my sustanon. Feels great with short acting and long acting test and nand.

Test at around 750, npp 4-500, mast 3-400. Libido is high, my joints feel good, and the mast keeps me looking hard and veiny
I'm about to soon run sustanon at 750mg, deca at 300mg, with 400mg mast enan. I never used mast enan before, only used mast prop on a few occasions. I'm hoping for the exact effects you speak of.

Best FEEELING, probably 500mg test + 500mg NPP. Something not too harsh and easy like that. Not a lot of drugs but not TRT either.

Best LOOK and FEEL, probably the tried and true Test/Tren/Mast at 300-400mg of each. Even if its just Test+Mast, i love it.

I'm about to soon run sustanon at 750mg, deca at 300mg, with 400mg mast enan. I never used mast enan before, only used mast prop on a few occasions. I'm hoping for the exact effects you speak of.

I really think you’ll be happy. This is my favorite combo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner