over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What about my Saints?

IMO, The Vikings gave then that game, more then they won. The Vikangs total offense dominated, but turn overs killed them. They won't get as lucky with The Colts. Colts by 10 points.

IMO, The Vikings gave then that game, more then they won. The Vikangs total offense dominated, but turn overs killed them. They won't get as lucky with The Colts. Colts by 10 points.

I agree. Nobody, I dont care how great a team, can win a game with 5 turnovers. Many of those too were in the red zone. That last interception that Farve threw was the icing on the cake huh. I wish he would have just thrown the ball out of bounds and let the kicker have a try at a fieldgoal. They said the kicker was a long time veteran too and he probably would have made it.

YUP

I agree. Nobody, I dont care how great a team, can win a game with 5 turnovers. Many of those too were in the red zone. That last interception that Farve threw was the icing on the cake huh. I wish he would have just thrown the ball out of bounds and let the kicker have a try at a fieldgoal. They said the kicker was a long time veteran too and he probably would have made it.

They muffed it for sure.

They muffed it for sure.

So sad to see. I hate to think that game might be Farve's last game in his long career. 19 years is a long time in the NFL. I have a feeling he will be back for one more year, especially after and ending like he had last night. What a sportsman though! He took over 15 hits I think and yet wasnt sacked once. By the end of the game he looked like a tired old dog but he kept on going and lead the team right down the field. If I was looking for a sports hero, he would be my first choice. I have great admiration for him.

The Saints looked incredible. As for Farve, I felt bad for the guy. He has heart/love for the game but I think his time is here to retire and I think he knows that but does not want to realize it. Can't blame the guy. But both teams both played a hell of a game.

The Saints looked incredible. As for Farve, I felt bad for the guy. He has heart/love for the game but I think his time is here to retire and I think he knows that but does not want to realize it. Can't blame the guy. But both teams both played a hell of a game.

How is it that everybody thinks Brett needs to retire , every year seems to be as good or better than the last.
He is old and getting worn but I think he is still one of if not the best in the league , not only with his talent but his ability to raly a team behind him

I am pulling for the Saints, although it's going to be hard to beat the Colts, I don't like Manning but he sure knows how to manage a game, he just seems unbeatable at this point. As for favre, it's time to go old man, chokes on big games every time, been choking for last 10 years, believe me I am a hardcore Packer fan, it's been painful to watch him throw away games time after time again, just like last night they were in field goal range 15 seconds left and he throws a pick, that's what he does. Blessings.

Not a saints fan but I think the saints win in miami by 3. The vikes blew that game big time. I would have pulled peterson out of the game. I will not even start on this.

Favre did well considering he was rushed the whole game. IMO the vikes should be going to the big game. I think favre has to try one more time. That last turnover was all favre. He had two other options outside of running with the ball. To go down like that and carry the guilt has to suck. He is one tuff SOB, no doubt. One more season for favre ring or no ring.

Saints/Vikings game

Well I actually like both of these teams and was indifferent on who I wanted to win this game. I cheered for both teams and was delighted by the action in the game. That being said I have to say I was very disappointed in the officiating. I HATE when they fuck things up and totally screw a team over. The Viks owned the Saints, (I was a bit surprised) but the turnovers really made all the difference and that was the only reason the Saints were able to hang on. The refs blew the pass interference call on Leber -- the ball was totally uncatcheable and Meachum didn't catch that ball in OT -- you could see it hit the ground!! Pierre Thomas sort of fumbled in the air on 4th and 1 He regained possession short of the first. Favre's 1st interception should have been called back for a blow to the legs by the Saints -- however right before that the Saints were called for a roughing the passer which was totally bogus. Shainco had a corner pulling on his shirt and no call. Thomas was short of a touchdown. I am pulling hard for the Saints to beat the Colts, and I hope they iron out the wrinkles that they had in the Viks game. Either way I think the refs fucked up what was a really exciting and kick ass game to watch. Saints all the way in Miami!!!

Dey on fire. any other bro's out there like the Saints.later:D

I am not a Saints fan but after Dallas was eliminated i am rooting for them.After every thing the people have been through a championship would be great for that state.

Really want Bf/vikes to win it all but it did not happen. The saints will be
the superbowl champs. Go saints!

Boston guy here so you know who I am with BUT I love the saints and brees is a class act. Go Saints. Plus that city could use a superbowl team cause they sure can party

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws