over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am I doing wrong with SEO's ?

fryzway

Banned
I've been thru 3 bottles of SEO this month. 1-100ml Synthetek Synthol and 2-100ml PainlessPumps off of Dave Palumbo site. I started with Synthol and worked up to 3ml each head of Synthol in Bi's and Tri's and 4ml per head of the PainlessPumps. I mean 12ml per arm per day should give some kind of swelling or something. I Just finished my last bottle of PainlessPump today and have gained "0" on my arms. Not even 1/4". I am using 25g 1" pin and have even used 25g 1.5" pins for the last week thinking I may not have been going deep enough. Thats obviously not the case. Am I just Non Reaponsive to SEO's or is there more to the story ? I even did pump sets with bands everyday after my injection plus my gym workouts, stretches and message. I am on cycle as well bc I read that's the best way for growth. Can anyone, especially Big A, chime in on this. I'm out about $400 and have nothing to show for it. I'm not bashing anyone just looking for answeres bc I was excited to use the products properly and get the arms I always wanted. I'm willing to try again if there is something I've done wrong. PLEASE HELP !!!

Last edited:
I have heard of non-responders before but even they gained something even if just some inflammation.....

If you have been through that much oil in your bis and haven't even gone up a 1/4" there is something wrong and it can't be the product...Shit even if you were injecting water into your airs at those doses per day you would see some stretching or growth?!

I ran it on my bis and tris...and loved the results!! And I am not saying that because I friends or a Mod here...You can see for yourself that the guys running the logs are seeing results and all are varying not straight across the board but still seeing the changes.....

I will let Big A chime in here because I am not sure what the problem could possibly be?! You should be seeing something, anything at those doses...Like I said regardless of what you were injecting into your arms, at those doses you should even see some swelling from inflammation.....

Thanks K1, that's my thoughts exactly. That's why I'm so confused. I M dissappointed and have NO CLUE WTF is going on with me. The 1st wk I did have some incantation and then it went down and they were back to where I started so that's why I upped the dose right away to 3ml bc a few days of 2ml and nothing was happening at all. PainlessPumps calls for 1-4ml per head per day so I went straight to 4ml and still nothing.

I'm feeling nothing but a lighter wallet. Lol. Arms are 100% soft when relaxed. No pain, no pump, no stretch. Nothing !

In more than 10 years of people posting their results here on this site, you are the 3rd or 4th one that this has happened to.
I have no idea why, I can only assume. One assumption is that you have a very high metabolism (are you lean?) so you absorb the oil so quickly, it has no chance to accumulate.
The other theory is that your fascia is so flexible, you would need enormous amounts to see any results.

Hey Big A thanks for chiming in. I'm glad I'm not alone but it still sucks. Lol. I am not lean by any means but I know from doing lab work for TRT I have to take my Test Cyp every 5 days Max bc my doc says I absorb it so quick my levels fall rapidly.

I also have the same problem, thank you guys.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

i had the same problem

few things ive noticed with SEOs since the times ive used them

1. the swelling in the start makes you think uve gained alot more then you really have, as the swelling goes down you eventually realise how much size youve really developed

2. if you inject to much oil it actually doesnt sit underneath the fascia of the muscle, i have this problem with my biceps, i can inject about 1.5ml maximum before the oil doesnt sit underneath the fascia anymore, i notice this becoz once i go above 1.5ml i get what looks like a water/oil collection around my arms that makes them look soft and loose definition, if i use 1.5ml or less my arms actually look more defined and vascular

3. the longer im on SEOs the faster my body tends to metabalise the oil

4. the more you inject doesnt mean a bigger muscle, like i said most of it doesnt go underneath the fascia and it jus metabalised

5. youve gotta be in a calorie surplus both during and post SEO protocol for it to work in my experience, if ya not eating enough or gearing hard enough youll notice theres very little feeling of a muscle fascia stretch or pain, but if you eat lots and gear hard the stretch is alot more pronounced, my theory is the build up of glycogen and nitrogen retention filling out the muscle allows it to stretch properly, rather if the muscles depleted it doesnt fill out and thus there is very minimal stretch, and thus no gains are made

these are just my experiences and observations ive made when using SEOs

What if you were simutaneously doing a cycle of IGF1 with the syntherol (not in the same injection), would that maby help?

This has been refreshing. I thought I was an anomaly. I did hit my chest and traps the last 5 days and they are looking and feeling nice and full.Even getting compliments on them in the gym. Could it just be my arms Don't respond ? My chest isn't virgin muscle but my traps are so maybe it's just temporary inflammation. I may buy 1 more bottle of Synthol and hit my Traps, chest and side delts and see if they respond. It would be cool if Big A would donate a bottle to me to try on these parts and see what happens and run a log. HINT HINT !!!

It would be cool if Big A would donate a bottle to me to try on these parts and see what happens and run a log. HINT HINT !!!

You mean doing the shoppings for you?:rolleyes: I doubt it:D

Last edited:
This has been refreshing. I thought I was an anomaly. I did hit my chest and traps the last 5 days and they are looking and feeling nice and full.Even getting compliments on them in the gym. Could it just be my arms Don't respond ? My chest isn't virgin muscle but my traps are so maybe it's just temporary inflammation. I may buy 1 more bottle of Synthol and hit my Traps, chest and side delts and see if they respond. It would be cool if Big A would donate a bottle to me to try on these parts and see what happens and run a log. HINT HINT !!!

haha, while your at it Big A can you 'donate' me some research chemicals so I can test out:D

It would be cool if Big A would donate a bottle to me to try on these parts and see what happens and run a log. HINT HINT !!!

If Big A is in the mood to do some shopping for others, can you get a nice mustang please :D

I think I'll try another bottle but in my traps and chest and side delts. I want to see if they respond or just don't respond at all like my arms. If they don't, it will be a lost cause to buy anymore. I can get a whole bunch of other goodies and just keep training hard and eating big.

I have seen u in the gym and your arms are already huge, I wouldn't worry bout it ;) but seeing no results really sucks man

Is the o.p. arms already fairly large? I wass just wondering that... if your arms are larger than normal then isnt it safe to assume that it may require more than the normal amount. Idk but to me it seems like 1ml per head would respond much different to a guy with 16" arms than a guy with 20"

I think I'll try another bottle but in my traps and chest and side delts. I want to see if they respond or just don't respond at all like my arms. If they don't, it will be a lost cause to buy anymore. I can get a whole bunch of other goodies and just keep training hard and eating big.

yeah, quite intriguing issue. would you mind posting a pic or two?

Thanks Blake. I've seen you around there too. Lol. I am thinking it may take more oil but I'm just not willing to keep sticking myself everyday with Huge amounts of oil for minimal gains, especially when the stuff is $150 a bottle. That $ can get a lot of other goodies. I have ordered 1 more bottle and I am going to hit chest, Traps and side delts. I'm interested to see if they react diff and grow or if they react in the same manner. I mean ya, my arms are 19.5" already but some growth should happen no matter how big they are. Pros have way bigger arms than me and use SEO's with success. I would put up a pic If I remembered how from my IPhone.

Well I just got my newest 100ml bottle of SEO. It is the original Synthosizze from Chris Clark. I haven't tried this brand yet. I hit 2ml in each Trap today. 3ml in each upper inner pec. 2ml in each Side Delt and 3ml in each outer Tricep. Tomorrow will be the same except I'll rotate to middle chest and Medial Tri head. I'll keep this thread updated as to what happens.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear