over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

I forgot to add that the past month, I really turned things up and took 50mg of both test Phenylpropionate and NPP EOD. I used a whole 10ml bottle. However, I finished that, and now i'm back to just 50mg of test prop EOD. Really drugging it out here, lol. Man, my joints felt great using it. I may have to add npp back in at low doses all the time.

btw....the 10-ml bottle I took was one I won in the ProM contest from like 2-3 years back. It was from Sentinel. Yep, I go through so much gear these days, i'm just now finally putting a dent into my small stash going back that far, lol. It was 100mg of both TPP +NPP, so 200mg/ml. Have no idea if it was actually what was listed on the label or not, but that is what it was. Felt great like I said though.

The prop i'm on now is from Spectrum Pharma.

Pretty basic but I love it for recomp....400mg Tri-Test/100mg Parabolan 1x a week/50mg Var ED

7.5iu GH
10-15IU Slin prewo
1050mg test-e per week
700mg EQ per week

The “Clean out your fridge of leftovers“ cycle.
I like it 😝

Dude I have a damn overnight toiletries bag full of 1/2 filled vials of stuff.

A little EQ, a little nandrolone, a couple DHBs….the only thing I have well stocked is test and primo.

So this is my leftover casserole cycle. I refuse to let myself purchase anything else until i get rid of this shit. So this cycle might evolve to

200 nandrolone
200 EQ
200 Dhb

Until oil runs out 😂

A little EQ, a little nandrolone, a couple DHBs….the only thing I have well stocked is test and primo.

So this is my leftover casserole cycle. I refuse to let myself purchase anything else until i get rid of this shit. So this cycle might evolve to

200 nandrolone
200 EQ
200 Dhb

Until oil runs out 😂
Oh trust me, I can relate; with my leftovers I could run a high dose perma-blast until 2047

200 nandrolone
200 EQ
200 Dhb

Until oil runs out 😂

Sometimes I wonder if those of us who started in the 90s have a scarcity mentality just because of those times. No internet, had just been scheduled so Dr. route was gone and we didn't have deep personal connections. We got and ran what we could and it was expensive.

Amazon service these days, Costco pricing and menu availability, hell even home brew economics and sizing yet sounds like I'm not the only one who lets nothing go to waste. I throw nothing out and WILL figure a way. Hell, when covid hit I figured I was solid and could run what I wanted for 3-4 years. I laugh at it sometimes. It's not about the money (will give shit to friends) just the mentality. Makes me laugh but whatever!

200 nandrolone
200 EQ
200 Dhb

Until oil runs out 😂
I used to take all those partial vials and mix them all together in a 100ml vial and just do 1/2ml 3 x’s a week out of it along with my test..called it “mystery water”

Sometimes I wonder if those of us who started in the 90s have a scarcity mentality just because of those times. No internet, had just been scheduled so Dr. route was gone and we didn't have deep personal connections. We got and ran what we could and it was expensive.

Amazon service these days, Costco pricing and menu availability, hell even home brew economics and sizing yet sounds like I'm not the only one who lets nothing go to waste. I throw nothing out and WILL figure a way. Hell, when covid hit I figured I was solid and could run what I wanted for 3-4 years. I laugh at it sometimes. It's not about the money (will give shit to friends) just the mentality. Makes me laugh but whatever!

Agreed! Going to western union, hoping they don’t fuck it up, or even CIM….waiting a damn month or longer for domestic….

damn. Looking at what we’ve been accustomed to now, my memories of sticking a wad of cash in a magazine in a big priority mail envelope seem surreal

I’m not gonna lie……I miss the Redicat paper squares and boxes of component TH 😂.

Now newbies freak the fuck out if 12 hours go by without a tracking number

damn. Looking at what we’ve been accustomed to now, my memories of sticking a wad of cash in a magazine in a big priority mail envelope seem surreal
I remember doing the same. I think it was 96-98 timeframe. Receiver was in South CA. Crazy how much has changed.

I remember doing the same. I think it was 96-98 timeframe. Receiver was in South CA. Crazy how much has changed.
I first bought from a gym source. PB Golds circa 97. Then read a MM2k article on Duchaine(or maybe TC) touring the various TJ pharms and vet shops. I came up an idea of doing the same but transferring the contents back in IPA washed baby juice bottles. Fuck paying 200 for a 10ml bottle of brovel test(gym source).
I also sent CIM to a source in Greece. Think it was Omnas. 1+ month TA
Had some friends from the Calabasas area come down to my house in SD. They used IPA washed bottles of Gatorade. To bring back their juice.
Those mid-late 90s early 2000s were the best in San Diego.

700 test, 275 tren ace,150 mg mast e, 6-8iu gh/6days/wk, 3-5iu Humalin r/6days /wk
Plus peptides

I first bought from a gym source. PB Golds circa 97. Then read a MM2k article on Duchaine(or maybe TC) touring the various TJ pharms and vet shops. I came up an idea of doing the same but transferring the contents back in IPA washed baby juice bottles. Fuck paying 200 for a 10ml bottle of brovel test(gym source).
I also sent CIM to a source in Greece. Think it was Omnas. 1+ month TA
Had some friends from the Calabasas area come down to my house in SD. They used IPA washed bottles of Gatorade. To bring back their juice.
Those mid-late 90s early 2000s were the best in San Diego.
We use to cross over in Laredo and hit the vet shop and the boys town before driving back to Louisiana. Lot of work to get some AAS back in the day.

Right now here are my dosages. My goal is to get bigger than I’ve ever been. I’m around 5’10 or so 242lbs right now decently lean.

500mg test cyp (going to work up to 12-1500)
400mg mast e (going to work up to 6-800)
300mg npp ( going to work up to 600)
50mg drol (going up to 75-100)
2mg adex ew
5iu gh ( going to titrate up to 8-10iu)

Right now here are my dosages. My goal is to get bigger than I’ve ever been. I’m around 5’10 or so 242lbs right now decently lean.

2mg adex ew
You like masteron in growth phase?

2mg adex ew
Did you already run the dnp

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members