over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Yes on Safdie Bros and Fauda.

Why would you even consider a dubbed version of anything? Subtitles, once you get used to
them (takes time) is far superior, I don't even think about it now. I even run subtitles on some
Brit shows where the accent or the speech speed is too fast for my slow brain.
we have both subtitles and dubbing. Why? i'm not sure. that seems to be the default setting. i never bothered to change it.

The dubbing on Dark is really good. Some shows are amazing, their lips seem to move right. How do they do that?

Just started The Witcher series bc Im also playing thru The Witcher 3. Slow but good so far 2 episodes in

Just started The Witcher series bc Im also playing thru The Witcher 3. Slow but good so far 2 episodes in
Yeah, the beginning is a bit slow. It gets better. The games are all incredible.

Yeah, the beginning is a bit slow. It gets better. The games are all incredible.

For sure. The show has picked up some now. I like Henry Cavill and have since he the best Superman ever. Not the best movies, but he plays the part well.

I had never played The Witcher, but knew how critically acclaimed it was. And with CyberPunk 2077 coming out later in the year I needed to see what CDPR was all about. Theyre def great at what they do.

For sure. The show has picked up some now. I like Henry Cavill and have since he the best Superman ever. Not the best movies, but he plays the part well.

I had never played The Witcher, but knew how critically acclaimed it was. And with CyberPunk 2077 coming out later in the year I needed to see what CDPR was all about. Theyre def great at what they do.
Im big into PC gaming and playing this now :

Just started, and I played the first one in the series which was good too. Played all 3 Witcher games. The Middle Earth game is out for consoles as well. Im using an XBOX controller to play it.

I wasn't sure at first either but it just got better and better and I can't wait for season 2. The best new series for me on netflix now is season 4 of The Queen of the South. I enjoyed Money Heist as well. Mindhunter is also great. There are so many great ones it would be impossible to go through them all unless you done nothing everyday but watch tv. I actually watched the film The Thing the other day on netflix and it was decent as well.

Next Thursday:

Altered Carbon: Resleeved

I finally watched this last night. It's ok. It had some really impressive moments like the hallway fight scene (like the crazy 88's fight in Kill Bill Vol. 1). It did leave me wanting another season of the live action show with Kinnaman starring as Takeshi.

Started watching Space Force. Better than I thought :)

Started watching Space Force. Better than I thought :)

Watched the first season last week. One of the funnier shows I have seen in a while.

Just tried watching the Epstein series. Got 13 minutes in and had to shut it down. Was getting too pissed off.

Just tried watching the Epstein series. Got 13 minutes in and had to shut it down. Was getting too pissed off.

I watched 2 episodes and never bothered finishing it. As you state very annoying but also a bit boring.

I put Val Helsing (the series) on the other day. The reviews aren't great but I figured just see how it is. I had strained my back so I put it on and lay on my bed with the thought I am not going to move for at least an hour. Within 5 mins I thought it was one of the worst series I had ever seen and a waste of time. The budget doesn't seem that low but you know when something just looks odd and I thought the acting was terrible as well. Anyway because of my back I couldn't be bothered moving and lay there and even after 20 mins thought the same. Weirdly I started getting into it and now I am on episode 8 and I really like it. I am sure there are much better on netflix but it's quite entertaining. 100% if I was sat at my comp I would have just turned it off but glad I didn't now.

I put Val Helsing (the series) on the other day. The reviews aren't great but I figured just see how it is. I had strained my back so I put it on and lay on my bed with the thought I am not going to move for at least an hour. Within 5 mins I thought it was one of the worst series I had ever seen and a waste of time. The budget doesn't seem that low but you know when something just looks odd and I thought the acting was terrible as well. Anyway because of my back I couldn't be bothered moving and lay there and even after 20 mins thought the same. Weirdly I started getting into it and now I am on episode 8 and I really like it. I am sure there are much better on netflix but it's quite entertaining. 100% if I was sat at my comp I would have just turned it off but glad I didn't now.

Stick w it. Actually pretty damn good as you get wrapped up in the story... especially for a syfy series.

Its not on Netflix, but im in the 3rd season now of the Showtime series The Affair. It is quite good. If you can stream Showtime you should try it out for a few episodes. I will watch them all. The main character is played by the same guy that was the main in The Wire. Dominic West.

I really enjoyed the newish Dracula series on Netflix. In my opinion it was pretty damn good until it fell apart towards the end.

Just finished broad church, British crime series. It was very good 👍

started Luther, also a British/ English crime series lol. Idris Elba is great

Stick w it. Actually pretty damn good as you get wrapped up in the story... especially for a syfy series.

I plan to. I really like it. I assume the budget was increased as well as I see there are 4 seasons.
I really enjoyed the newish Dracula series on Netflix. In my opinion it was pretty damn good until it fell apart towards the end.

It's such a weird one and it's hard to explain. In one way it's ok and in another it's the biggest load of crap ever. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to people especially when there are 100 or so other great shows on netflix. The film Dracula Untold (it's on netflix) is great though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity