over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Series, Undercover

https://www.netflix.com/title/80225312

Just started this last night, and it has me hooked after just the first 2 episodes! It is dubbed, original track is in Finnish I think.

All Netflix

Good Girls (season 2 just came out)

What if?

Dead to me

When they see us (based on a true story) Limited Netflix series.

I'm a Netflix junkie

Binged watched this one! It was really good. Based on true events.

Yeah, its good. Im about to finish in the next day or two. Gotta catch up tonight on Billions on Showtime.

The Rain:headbang:

The Rain:headbang:
burnt through rain....

What If is pretty sexy - very insightful psychology

keeps meet interested

George Takei on The Terror

Few actors have a history with genre like George Takei. With roles in series like The Twilight Zone and Star Trek, Takei's work has helped infuse the medium with everything from thoughtful commentary to dire warnings.

His latest role as Yamato-san in AMC's upcoming The Terror: Infamy continues that tradition. The first season of The Terror took place in the arctic during the mid-19th century, while Infamy is set almost a century later, during the internment of Japanese citizens in the wake of Pearl Harbor.

Speaking with SYFY WIRE ahead of an advance screening of Infamy's series premiere at the ATX Television Fest in Austin, Texas, today, Takei said that the series is reminiscent of another aspect of what genre is capable of.

"Genre can stereotype," Takei explained. "That's been constantly repeated from the beginning of, well, the media. Whether it's newspapers or radio or movies, television or the stage, Asians and Asian-Americans have always been characterized by unattractive stereotypes. The quiet servant, the buffoon, the comic, or the villain — either villainous soldiers or Fu Manchus. Because the media has been so powerful in selling these stereotypes, it was easy for the government, when they got stampeded by war hysteria, to incarcerate us."

Given that Takei himself spent the ages of 5 to 8 incarcerated alongside his family in an internment camp, he was initially hired as a consultant for Infamy. Before long, incoming showrunner Alexander Woo realized that he needed a way to carve out a role for the veteran actor and activist.

Thus came the character of Yamato-san, a community elder (and tuna-boxing champion) who carries a sense of old-world tradition about him. Which in the world of The Terror includes the very prominent influence of ancient Japanese ghost stories.

"It's a very timeless series," said Takei. "It riffs on the horror stories that we tell, but it's also a chapter of authentic American history, fused with the ancient ghost stories of Japan, Kaidan, and carrying a lesson for us today — because it's being repeated time and time again."

The Terror: Infamy premieres Aug. 12, 2019, on AMC.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/georg...YzS3bRfKS-yHtgb_ogzZck9euitf1Ii8t16hJTHpBvFDk

I’m so far behind on all the great shows but I’ve recently just about caught up with Black Mirror. What an incredible show!

I’m so far behind on all the great shows but I’ve recently just about caught up with Black Mirror. What an incredible show!

They also have Bandersnatch, which is a Black Mirror where that is "choose your own adventure" style. You get a few choices and you choose what the main character does in the story. This one is fun.

Dead to me

Stranger things.. I grew up in the 80s so this hit the spot..

both of those are good , also

a series of unfortunate events was good (neil harris played a good part).
fargo
highwaymen (looks good , going to be checking that out).

there are a few others but havent been on netflix in a while , been using titaniumtv on the firestick.

Nothing. Cancelled after their recent “hires”.

They also have Bandersnatch, which is a Black Mirror where that is "choose your own adventure" style. You get a few choices and you choose what the main character does in the story. This one is fun.

Woah awesome! Hadn’t heard about that. Thank you for the heads up!

Pennyworth (EPIX 2019 Series) Trailer

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpfg0oeIX0"]Pennyworth (EPIX 2019 Series) Trailer (120 seconds) – DC Origin Story, Alfred Pennyworth - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
doth25
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131