over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Been so long since I actually have enjoyed watching a serie, only that I really enjoyed was:
Sons of anarchy
Breaking bad
Suits
Narcos

Any1 have any must see series atm?
You should try Ozarks on Netflix. Reminded me of Breaking Bad only with an emphasis on the money laundering side of the business. Real dark show. My favorite of the newer shows out.

You should try Ozarks on Netflix. Reminded me of Breaking Bad only with an emphasis on the money laundering side of the business. Real dark show. My favorite of the newer shows out.
Ozark was great.Can't wait for the new season.

I love that series too, but feel like they literally made the screen too dark. It was done intentionally. I am rewatching the first season now, cant remember if its dark the whole series.

"In 2018, Ozark's cinematographer Ben Kutchins explained to Decider that the rationale behind Ozark's muddy color palette is to convey the dangerous and disturbing world the Byrde family has to navigate: "We don’t know if the Byrd family is going to make it through this, you know? And at every corner there’s a new adversary and a new puzzle to be solved, there’s a new riddle." Drawing inspiration from the films of David Fincher, the Australian crime drama Animal Kingdom, and Gordon Willis' Klute, Kutchins and Jason Bateman collaborated on Ozark's visual style, which is meant to constantly provoke the audience into peering at every shadow looking for threats."

Everybody ready for MONEY HEIST!!!!

CANT FREAKING WAIT!

Pending where you are located, the new season comes out tomo.

It's arguably my favourite show I believe Netflix has produced

I watched Click Bait. First episode I thought it was going to be a cheesy show, but turned out fairly good. A couple good plot twists. I wouldn't rank as a top show, but if you're bored and like "the who done it" type of show, its worth a watch.

Star Trek: Picard | Season 2 Star Trek Day Trailer

Just re-watched American Crime Story: The People vs OJ Simpson, before starting on the newest season. Almost universally brilliant acting in that show. Brought me right back to the mid-90s.

Animal Kingdom is the best thing going right now.
OZARK is amazing, can't wait for the next season.
Manifest is pretty darn good...Twilight Zone type of feeling to it.

The final series of Val Helsing on Netflix was one of the worst things I have ever watched.

I watched the original Candyman last night and that hasn't aged well. It's watchable but really bad in parts.

The last season of Money Heist is very over the top and silly in parts but still incredible. That is one of the best series on netflix so well worth watching.

On episode 4 and it’s pretty good. Although the English voice overs suck so I’d recommend turning it onto Korean with English subtitles
The voice over is weird but I can't stand having to read so I laugh at some of the lost in translation moments. Great show though good ending you will enjoy it brother

House Of The Dragon | Official Teaser

Its too bad this will be Ozarks last season...

In the summer of 2020, Netflix announced that Season Four of Ozark would be the series' last, wrapping up the saga of the Byrde family for good.

Its too bad this will be Ozarks last season...

In the summer of 2020, Netflix announced that Season Four of Ozark would be the series' last, wrapping up the saga of the Byrde family for good.
That does suck its a show that's great and has so much potential to keep going smh Netflix has been letting alot of shows go lately

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131