YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What can I take without effecting my BP?

galaxy

Registered
Basically Im looking for a cycle or drugs i can do that allow me to make maximum gains , yet not effect my BP.

I realize nothing will be as good as 1g of test and 600mgs of deca with 100mgs of anadrol ed but what could get me close to those results without effecting blood pressure?

Im thinking something like 250mgs of cyp and 30mgs of anavar ed, maybe 100mg of primo eod with 2iu of m-f?

Anybody have experience with Masteron? Would that be a good choice?

Of course the reason behind this thread is that my bp reading the other day scared me. It was 158/98. The cycle i was on looks like this:

M/W/F 250mg cyp, 200mg eq, 250mg sustanon
T/Th 150mgs fina, 75mgs denkadiol
75mgs Anadrol ed
4iu hgh ed
I was takin .5mg of liquidex m,w,f also.

WOW

galaxy said:
Of course the reason behind this thread is that my bp reading the other day scared me. It was 158/98. The cycle i was on looks like this:

M/W/F 250mg cyp, 200mg eq, 250mg sustanon
T/Th 150mgs fina, 75mgs denkadiol
75mgs Anadrol ed
4iu hgh ed
I was takin .5mg of liquidex m,w,f also.

THATS CRAZY HIGH. YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO BE AROUND AND HEALTHY IN 15-20 YEARS.

taking celery seed extract and hawthorne berry 3x a day for 6 weeks lowered my BP tremendously .. i recommend you try that ... went from 131/90 to 109/69

There are pleanty of posts here with natural/supplements that will help with heart/arterie health.

After a couple of weeks, fina wreaks havoc on my BP - so I don;t use it much anymore. Test does as well, for me, 1g, I need to watch it. I've dropped back to 400-500g test wk range with GREAT results and BP is only borderline at best. When I went into emergency room on Sunday for my smash/cut, it was 140/60 and I was pretty stressed ;)

Well...

I agree with Phil, that these are very high (and unnecessary) dosages, so one thing would be to cut way back on the doses as Xcel suggests.

The other thing to avoid would be a lot of water weight gain, and the anti-estrogens - Nolvadex and an aromatase inhibitor - would be a good idea both throughout your cycle, and for a good 4-6 weeks after your last shot.

A significant factor in BP increases is the speed with which you gain weight. Gaining 25 lbs over a year is one thing, and gaining it over 4-6 weeks is quite another! The faster you gain, the greater the short-term effect on raising BP. Over time, you may well adjust, but fast gains can be a problem.

Hope this helps!

A. I 'd get some blood work done at least to check hematocrit levels.
CBC available here for $89 www.directlabs.com
Nothing will lower your BP if hematocrit is high-well removing fina and some of the bloat from the androgens will a bit but...if your blood is thick which 99% of the juicers are/is on these boards-due to year round and or frequent cycling with heavy androgens-self medicating even with herbs can be dangerous as some can reduce blood volume even further.
I know some guys that play with lasix and aldactone and BP meds year round to lower BP self medicating and they are asking for trouble.

There are many types of BP meds calcium channel blockers, angiotensin II blockers etc. Working with a doc will help get it lower-don't self medicate BP meds or herbs IMO with out a doc or looking a blood work.
GOOD LUCK.

Massive

Massive G said:
A. I 'd get some blood work done at least to check hematocrit levels.
CBC available here for $89 www.directlabs.com
Nothing will lower your BP if hematocrit is high-well removing fina and some of the bloat from the androgens will a bit but...if your blood is thick which 99% of the juicers are/is on these boards-due to year round and or frequent cycling with heavy androgens-self medicating even with herbs can be dangerous as some can reduce blood volume even further.
I know some guys that play with lasix and aldactone and BP meds year round to lower BP self medicating and they are asking for trouble.

There are many types of BP meds calcium channel blockers, angiotensin II blockers etc. Working with a doc will help get it lower-don't self medicate BP meds or herbs IMO with out a doc or looking a blood work.
GOOD LUCK.

I would be more concerned with red blood cell count being too high. But yes, high hematocrit levels are associated with high BP. What makes you think his hematocrit levels are causing it?

Last edited:
Polycythemia....

This is a cause of high BP also. Increased RBC. This can be cause even if someone uses low doses of AS. The blood in essence "thickens" causing the vessels to have greater pressure. It is best to have it analyzed by a professional. Yes self medicating is a bad idea (unless your a professional healthcare person). I see it all to often where someone on a chat board tells so and so this is a great med for BP etc...When they have no idea how the drug works. Also they dont know therapeutic dosage, side effects etc..... Also seek professional help. Is your health worth it???? That is the true question.

hematocrit....

Actually hematocrit will change also with hydration levels so is not a great indicator. Only good for indication of volume in vessels of the body.

PHIL HERNON said:
I would be more concerned with red blood cell count being too high. But yes, high hematocrit levels are associated with high BP. What makes you think his hematocrit levels are causing it?
Personal experience and phlebotomies, in 2001...I'll give you the details via PM if you like.

Yea Zeph..I also have found that hydration has a profound effect on hematocrit levels, as much as 2-3% in me anyway getting RBC levels pulled via direct labs under different conditions of "hydration" over several days.

YES!!

Massive G said:
Personal experience and phlebotomies, in 2001...I'll give you the details via PM if you like.

Yea Zeph..I also have found that hydration has a profound effect on hematocrit levels, as much as 2-3% in me anyway getting RBC levels pulled via direct labs under different conditions of "hydration" over several days.

THANKS MASSIVE!

by lowering the volume of blood it will decrease the pressure in the system

good in theory but do you want to pump your juiced up blood into some guy on an operating table??? not cool.

i donate blood every few months by being an itiot... i sliced my elbow open down the to the joint capsule, i could see my bursa and fat sacs :eek:

either a large accident like that or my chronic nosebleeds do the trick :)

easiest and safest way.... GO TO THE DR!!!

Yes giving blood helps....

A few patients I have known to have them give blood once a month. This usually helps quite a bit. Also you are helping usually save someone else's life when they need your blood. It is a win win situation to me. I work in medicine so I have a different view then a lot of people.

zephyr22 said:
A few patients I have known to have them give blood once a month. This usually helps quite a bit. Also you are helping usually save someone else's life when they need your blood. It is a win win situation to me. I work in medicine so I have a different view then a lot of people.

i donate when i;m off stuff cuz i 100% believe in the donating thing.. only does good.. but you gotta be responsible with it... dont donate when you're popping A-bombs like Tic-Tacs and have the blood testosterone levels of 10 men

Actually...

It really would not make that much of a difference. The actual drug metabolites in the blood would be so dillute it would make no difference at all. Keep on giving blood bro. Trust me I have been over this with a few hematologists. I talked to one in paticular and gave him a typical idea of a big cycle (IE 100mg A-bomb ev day, 1gm test wk, eq 400mg wk, tren-75mg ev other day). He had no idea what trenbolone was??? Not many docs do. Anyway he said what I said above. So no worries. :)

zephyr22 said:
So no worries. :)

oh, cool.

good to know.

now i can get the persistant phone peeps from the Red Cross off my back

LMAO.. they're always calling me asking me to donate and i piss them off by saying "i just got another tattoo"

:) good to know brother.

The thing is all my other blood work is good other than my hdl being 36. My ldl was only 81. My liver and kidneys have always been fine too.

And Dad, ur probably right. Im probably gaining weight too fast. I havent really been training as regulary and Ive since hit the gym for a solid 2 weeks and my weight has gone up probably 10lbs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131