advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do y'all think of low Tren,MastTest for Trt and recomp ??

fryzway

Banned
I've read up on this on Dr. G Q & A and also did research on line and it seems that it's becoming more common place to run low dose Mast and/or Tren with Trt So that the Test can be lowered and a nice recomp and benefits to one's mood can take place, along with a boost in energy and libido. My prob is, I've never ran Tren or Mast so I really don't know what to expect. I was thinking of 120mg/wk Test, 100mg/wk Mast E and 50-100mg/wk Tren E and running my Aromasin only on the day of my inject and 2 days after @25mg. Do. You think that aromasin dose is to high with the Mast and Tren ? Would the benefits more than likely out weigh the sides ? If I would only be able to run one compound along side the Test Cyp, what would your choice be for a good mood, energy ehnhancemant and fat loss effects ? All the info I could find is very vague on dosages and often gets turned into full blown cycle talk and dosages. I just started more HIIT cardio and really tightened up my diet and I want something that will add a more anabolic environment in my body, allow me to retain my muscle and keep me strong and focused on my diet.

Give it a try. It'll tilt the hormonal scales in your favor without any major health issues, most likely. But just don't misunderstand it's not trt. The 120mg of test would be trt. your running a very light cycle.

Thanks bro. I am on 200mg/wk of Test now for my Trt but it's just not giving me what I'm looking for. I want to add some lean mass and hold onto the muscle I built and stay the same strength while on my diet and upping my cardio in frequency and intensity. I can already feel my energy levels dropping from the drop in calories and carbs. I plan to stay on that protocol for a minimum of 16wks and see where I'm at with my recomp and labs. I'm currently 17 % bf and would like to get to around 10-12% with the aid of the 2 compounds

I'm trying a variation of it now myself. I started with test [175/wk]. On this dose I know I can fully recover, increase my HDL and with blood donation reduce RBC, hematocrit etc also my BP is very near 120/80. Pretty much its a healthy long term solution. I then added 140mg of mast a week. After a month [which I realize isn't long] I had a blood test and nothing I mentioned above got worse. I just added in some tren also at 140mg a week and in a month or two will see how the bloodwork looks. I know from experience that higher doses of tren really eats my HDL and even with low test I see a slight bump in BP maybe 5-10 points.
My intent is to truly see how much I can cruise on along the lines of Dr. G now granted right now I'm on over 400mg a week between the 3 compounds so this might be too much. The only thing I haven't tried yet is just tren and test without the mast. I may never try that to be frank as I think for my overall health and well being the wisest choice for me for long term cruising is just mast and tren and then I can blast with tren or npp.

I'm not using any AI with this low dose protocol and I have to believe you won't need one if you go 120 on the test and 100 on the mast

Keep me updated on your progress. I am going to have labs drawn 6wks after I start this protocol. I think this will become more common as part of Trt and cruising the more people do it and present labs to show it not being harmful but beneficial to overall well being, health and body composition. I don't plan on running this permenently but for as long as it takes to reach my goals. It will be a much slower process but healthier also.

Hey bro...I'm currently on low does Test and Tren...300 total...and I feel great. I will run this for awhile as a cruise. I have some Mast...and I'm thinking to introducing a low weekly dose to keep work with my SHBG.

Moving forward, Mast will be included to any cruise/blast based on its ability to make all other compounds to work better.

I'm trying a variation of it now myself. I started with test [175/wk]. On this dose I know I can fully recover, increase my HDL and with blood donation reduce RBC, hematocrit etc also my BP is very near 120/80. Pretty much its a healthy long term solution. I then added 140mg of mast a week. After a month [which I realize isn't long] I had a blood test and nothing I mentioned above got worse. I just added in some tren also at 140mg a week and in a month or two will see how the bloodwork looks. I know from experience that higher doses of tren really eats my HDL and even with low test I see a slight bump in BP maybe 5-10 points.
My intent is to truly see how much I can cruise on along the lines of Dr. G now granted right now I'm on over 400mg a week between the 3 compounds so this might be too much. The only thing I haven't tried yet is just tren and test without the mast. I may never try that to be frank as I think for my overall health and well being the wisest choice for me for long term cruising is just mast and tren and then I can blast with tren or npp.

I'm not using any AI with this low dose protocol and I have to believe you won't need one if you go 120 on the test and 100 on the mast

I'm another looking to jump on the test/tren cruise after reading Dr.G's Q&A and "The Think Tank"

I'm thinking about dropping the test lower and adding in a smidgen of mast, but dunno if such a small amount would be worthwhile....wanna stay close to 200/week total if possible, and wanna do tren at 100, so the other 100 would be split with test and mast.

Research, here I come!!

As Dr G states since Mast particularly is DHT based, if you are using that for TRT purposes, you should not run more than 100mg of test weekly. 175mg of test weekly is already most too much for TRT purposes anyways. The whole idea is to be as "safe" as possible. So you maybe surprised that even 75/75 of test/mast will work wonders.

As Dr G states since Mast particularly is DHT based, if you are using that for TRT purposes, you should not run more than 100mg of test weekly. 175mg of test weekly is already most too much for TRT purposes anyways. The whole idea is to be as "safe" as possible. So you maybe surprised that even 75/75 of test/mast will work wonders.

I can't agree with the 175mg/wk Test alone bein to much for Trt bc 200mg/wk only puts me about 600's. However at that dose I am more bloated and BP is higher than I would like to see it, that's why I'm looking to add more androgenic and anabolic compounds that won't aromatize and will make a Lower dose of Test work better. The cheapest way for me to go right now is to get a blend product from a sponsor that is 150mg/ml of Mast and 150mg/ml of Tren E in a blend so I would jut start with 1/2cc to get 75mg/wk of Tren and 75mg/wk of Mast and keep my Test dose @ 120mg/wk. If after several weeks I'm not seeing many changes but also no sides, I will go up to 100mg/wk of Tren and Mast and keep Test the same. Those 3 compounds run at low doses seem to be the most effective for people to do just about anything with, whether it be just feeling more horny, gaining lean mass, maintaining muscle while cutting, etc...I am all down for the long, safe way bc the gains are attainable and keep able.

To the OP, for TRT, I'd see what combination I could run of anything at or below 200mg a week. There's a study on here somewhere, I think in the Primobolan thread, that shows pretty much all AAS has the same effect on Hematocrit. That BS, about Primo not affecting Crit is, well, BS.

For TRT, I've done:
Test/NPP 100/100 (Could see gains versus regular TRT, less bloat too, knees felt great)
Test/Mast 125/75 and 100/100 (Both good, better libido, little drier, little stronger)

^So, pretty much what you'd expect from both...

Gonna try Test/Tren 100/100 next.

I can't agree with the 175mg/wk Test alone bein to much for Trt bc 200mg/wk only puts me about 600's. However at that dose I am more bloated and BP is higher than I would like to see it, that's why I'm looking to add more androgenic and anabolic compounds that won't aromatize and will make a Lower dose of Test work better. The cheapest way for me to go right now is to get a blend product from a sponsor that is 150mg/ml of Mast and 150mg/ml of Tren E in a blend so I would jut start with 1/2cc to get 75mg/wk of Tren and 75mg/wk of Mast and keep my Test dose @ 120mg/wk. If after several weeks I'm not seeing many changes but also no sides, I will go up to 100mg/wk of Tren and Mast and keep Test the same. Those 3 compounds run at low doses seem to be the most effective for people to do just about anything with, whether it be just feeling more horny, gaining lean mass, maintaining muscle while cutting, etc...I am all down for the long, safe way bc the gains are attainable and keep able.

I am sorry. You can disagree all you want and your situation maybe different but 95% of my patients with 100-125mg weekly obtain a total test of ~800-900. If you are not using pharm grade test, i am willing to bet my practice that you are using underdosed gear. Also, without checking your E1, E2 and E3 to find out if you are converting too much to estrogens i cant predict but most people at 200mg weekly are over 1400 on their total test.

Last edited:
I was wondering about the NPP bc I have knee and elbow problems. I didn't think it would help lean me out tho. The more I think about Tren the less I want to start it now that it's close to summer bc I already sweat so bad and feel hot on my Test Cyp alone. I think Test Mast @ 100mg each for summer months and Test Tren 100mg each in winter months. If I wanted to try the acetate and propionate esters of the Tren or Mast could I just shoot Mon,Wed,Fri ?

I am sorry. You can disagree all you want and your situation maybe different but 95% of my patients with 100-125mg weekly obtain a total test of ~800-900. If you are not using pharm grade test, i am willing to bet my practice that you are using underdosed gear. Also, without checking your E1, E2 and E3 to find out if you are converting too much to estrogens i cant predict but most people at 200mg weekly are over 1400 on their total test.

No prob bro. I have a script from my doc for Watson Tet Cyp that I fill at my local pharmacy. My E2 level on my last labs was 15 on 12.5mg of Aromasin a day and TT was 560 and Free T was at the top end, not sure of exact #. Labs were drawn on day of next inject. Injection done once a wk. I was shocked at the TT and I would love to be higher but I'm not willing to go higher with my Test dose. That's why I'm looking into adding Mast,Tren to give me a better feeling and recomp effects while allowing me to the lower dose of Test.

Ok so here it is, if this new sponsor can come thru I'll have a blend of 75mg Tren and 75mg Mast E per ml. I would shoot 1cc of the blend with 120mg Test weekly. If I can't get the blend, i'll have to choose between Tren or Mast, for Fat Loss,Energy and Recomp what would my best bet be to run along side the Test ? I would be running either Mast or Tren @ no more than 100mg/wk.

Ok so here it is, if this new sponsor can come thru I'll have a blend of 75mg Tren and 75mg Mast E per ml. I would shoot 1cc of the blend with 120mg Test weekly. If I can't get the blend, i'll have to choose between Tren or Mast, for Fat Loss,Energy and Recomp what would my best bet be to run along side the Test ? I would be running either Mast or Tren @ no more than 100mg/wk.

I think I would like that blend with 75 test E for a 225/week total....mind PM'ing me the sponsor? Or just say here, I guess it's no biggie :D

Thanks!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner