WHAT DO YOU BRO'S THINK

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
HEY GUYS I AM STARTING MY NEXT CYCLE AND WAS THINKING OF ADDING DECA TO IT AT 200MG WEEK.JUST TO SEE IF IT HELP'S WITH THE PAIN ON MY SHOULDER.THE PAIN IS FROM BURCITIS(i know i misspelled that):D ANY HOOT I WAS WONDERING IF YOU BRO'S THINK 200MG WEEK IS ENOUGH OR IT'S A WASTE.MY CYCLE WOULD BE W 1-10 TEST E 250MG 2XW
W 1-10 EQ 200MG 2XW

THEN I WAS GOING TO THROUGH IN THE DECA AT 200MG 1XW BUT ONLY IF IT WOULD HELP.

Deca will help with your joints. If you are running 250wk test try to run the same or slightly lower with deca. Or run 300/300 of each. 200 wk deca will take a while to give you any benefit.

Deca will help with your joints. If you are running 250wk test try to run the same or slightly lower with deca. Or run 300/300 of each. 200 wk deca will take a while to give you any benefit.

hey oldfella.
well on this cycle i will be running test e.500mg week and eq 400mg week.then my next cycle after that i will be running sustanon 500mg week and deca 400mg week.but i have some deca left over that i can use in the first cycle but i only have enough to do 200mg week for the hole cycle(10 weeker).but if it wont help i dont want to take it for nothing you know what i mean.

400mg/wk should work fine......

i would say if your looking for muscle increase anabolic effect 400mg is great range to start for joint heatlh you may be able to swing low dose 200-300mg wk but you might as well run the extra 100mg and get full benefits of DECA.

i would say if your looking for muscle increase anabolic effect 400mg is great range to start for joint heatlh you may be able to swing low dose 200-300mg wk but you might as well run the extra 100mg and get full benefits of DECA.

yea alin i have burcitis on my right shoulder. therapy and cordoson did nothing for it.so i though 200mg week of deca might help at lease a little bit

Yea look you can go lower with it. It will still provide some benefit. it just works better at slightly higher dose. Esp if you have a few cycles under your belt. But at 200 it will help the joints.

i've tried this before to try and cancel out the joint dryness from winstrol and didn't really notice anything. 200 mg just isn't a lot.

i'm going to disagree with everyone here. deca will make your joints feel better while on, but you'll be doing even more damage. the extra fluid retention in your joints will help with the pain, but not with the cause of the pain.

thanks oldfella your always a big help.and thanks to the rest of you bro's for your help.i guess i will run it at 200mg and see if it works.whats the worst that can happen that it wont work.thats the same thing that's going to happen if i dont take it.

i'm going to disagree with everyone here. deca will make your joints feel better while on, but you'll be doing even more damage. the extra fluid retention in your joints will help with the pain, but not with the cause of the pain.

i totally agree with you.deca will only aliviate the pain but it wont fix the problem.trust me i know that.the only thing that will fix it is surgery but i aint ready for that right know.

I will not quite agree with that. Three years ago I was in pain on my left shoulder. Test deca cycle fixed it and today I am still ok.

nandrolone, unlike many other steroids, has an incredibly high affinity to the receptor Ive read, so a little bit goes a long way. But even 200 seems a little low, but I think 300 would be fine.

I will not quite agree with that. Three years ago I was in pain on my left shoulder. Test deca cycle fixed it and today I am still ok.

Gotta agree here. Deca has fixed injuries for me twice in my career.

The problems (both times) are gone permanently.

Deca=wonder drug (IMO).

:p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member