over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does everyone like better igf-1 DES or igf-1 LR3

What one is better for fat loos and muscle growth

• Total voters
I'm only using 40mcg preworkout split into muscle worked, and like the results so far, better than 80mcg lr3.
Swoleup57

Well all I can say is that IGF-DES is amazing!!!

Bodyfat loss, vascularity, strength, and size. During my work out the pump and fullness is unreal. QUOTE]

I agree 100% with the above statement. The only down side = I literally feel like I am going to starve within an hour or so after eating dinner.

From looking at your pics, I wouldn't think there is any bf to lose;)

Iv been on extreme peptides igf-1 DES and i did legs and thats the biggest pump iv had it hurt so bad that it felt like the tear drop was about to tear.I orderd some ergopep DES to see how it compares.

Iv been on extreme peptides igf-1 DES and i did legs and thats the biggest pump iv had it hurt so bad that it felt like the tear drop was about to tear.I orderd some ergopep DES to see how it compares.

Did you pin in the quad? In the tear drop?

Philip Filiminov --IGF-1Lr3 + PEG MGF may be the best muscle-building fat-burning duo

Bros,

Listen to this webcast, very interesting....

**broken link removed**

You know what i have decided i dont have to like one better than the other. I listed out my upcoming protocol in my thread and am going to run Ergopep's DES and LR3 same cycle. I am gonna try some new things so we will see!!!

I bet it will be some exciting times.

Boom! Right on bro!

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Not to highjack the thread, but what peptide is best just for bulk and muscle, assuming test is going to be used. I'm not talking about cutting or fat loss. I am talking in aiding in muscle mass, heck even if some is fat. Basically anabolic not fat loss. I like some of the properties of peps that I've looked at, Like MGF. However, it seems to much fat loss. I know it's an oxy moron, but is there a pep that will add size( I know they are not steroids ) w/ limited fat loss. Basically helping in bulking. I do like theraputic sides of pepes like recovery, etc. I almost tried 6ghrp. However, ppl were complainin of sleeping issues. In a pep, I want good therapy sides and some size/strength...again, I am cool w slow n steady, I know their not steroids.

If I were you I would not use any peptides as there seems to be a nasty side effect which causes loss in body fat, and an increase in muscle density. This is definitely not a good look. AND THIS IS DUE TO THE PEPTIDES BEING ANABOLIC

If you’re looking for bulk and added body fat....pound back 2 litres of ice cream and a loaf of bread everyday on top of your diet before going to bed. This usually works at adding some softness to ones physique.

But to be honest, all joking aside…..size comes with food. The peptides just are an addition to your tool box; there is no peptide that puts on fat or bulk.

However, from peoples feedback it would appear that IGF-DES and Follistatin does add lean muscle mass in a very short period of time on some people, but sorry no fat.

Last edited:
Could you give us some numbers? Like how many lbs did you gain?
And how much did you strenght go up on for example your benchpress, squat etc

TallMan, my apologies but I don't have any specific numbers to give you. My bodyweight can fluctuate within a couple pounds per day.

However after many years of training, I go by how I look in the mirror. At the moment, I’m eating clean and doing am fasted cardio. The only thing I changed was adding the DES and in the short time of use, my bodyweight has remained the same, maybe even up a couple pounds. My vascularity is increasing as also the muscle density. At the same time my waist has gone down by at least an inch.

Visually I look and feel bigger. I know that I am growing as my clothing is fitting tighter. On top of this, I have had several people making comments that I look bigger.

As for strength, I would say that there is a 10-15% increase.

Do you guys pin DES 2 times a day or just 1 time. Also would there be any benefit to pinning precardio.

going on third wk of Ergo DES and I am a huge fan of this I just didnt feel the pumps and the hunger I am getting from the LR3. Im doing 60mcg pre wrk out 1 time a day. I pinned the outside of my lats for my back wrkout 2 nites ago and they pumped so fast and were cramping during my workout. Probably one of the best back workouts in a very long time and they are still sore.

no one as the real DES guy's results are on the folli thread shortly.

no one as the real DES guy's results are on the folli thread shortly.

seriously, you are posting on every thread how none of this shit is real, why don't you post all of your reports showing us what you really have to buddy...can you do that for us?????

and this report you are about to post...wouldn't happen to report an "unknown" would it????

Interesting!

Well the DES I used was from Extreme and it worked great. I now have some from ERGO and will be running it soon.

Last edited:
- Do you have to eat carbs after pinning DES?

- Is there a difference between subq and IM?

- Is the local spot growth real, or no matter where you inject the peptide works in the whole body?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131