over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does everyone like better igf-1 DES or igf-1 LR3

What one is better for fat loos and muscle growth

• Total voters
How is everyone pinning DES? If you go IM, do you use a long insulin needle or are you using like a 27gauge 1 inch needle? I assuming it's an insulin needle since you are measuring it out in IUs and mcg.

How is everyone pinning DES? If you go IM, do you use a long insulin needle or are you using like a 27gauge 1 inch needle? I assuming it's an insulin needle since you are measuring it out in IUs and mcg.

just use insulin 29gauge 1/2 cc

I cant vote as ive never tried lr3 but des is awesome

Ran des at 100mcg/day im for 4 weeks. Noticed next to nothing. I know everyone swears by all these great pumps etc. Not on my test subject

Going to try Lr3 next run

I tried DES from two "hyped" providers to see what the fuss was about and really didn't see much. I then spent the extra money and purchased 2mg of DES from SRC and that's when I realized what I was supposed to experience. SRC has my biz for sure

I tried DES from two "hyped" providers to see what the fuss was about and really didn't see much. I then spent the extra money and purchased 2mg of DES from SRC and that's when I realized what I was supposed to experience. SRC has my biz for sure

Interresting. Funny how that is for sure. Ill keep testing others too.

des for sure it is the greatest go to precision peptieds also they are cheap and have good stuff

not a fan. my rats did not feel anything from over 600mcg of their clen... was probably so underdosed was just water. Contacted them trying to fix, NO REPLY. I am sure some of you will say, "ahh this guy only has x post" he doesn't know what he is talking about, thats because I change names every so often. been around since the underground was a board on this thing called the "internet" LOL

Ran des at 100mcg/day im for 4 weeks. Noticed next to nothing. I know everyone swears by all these great pumps etc. Not on my test subject

Going to try Lr3 next run

I am seeing people recommending 400mcg a day. It's kinda getting outrageous.

I tried it, experienced a really nice pump, but I also consumed a lot of carbs before hand and that just seems to happen regardless.

I do know that anything less than that and I haven't felt much of anyhting.

I may have to try a few more sources, but I've tried quite a few at this point to no avail. Really had high hopes for it.

Yeah, I hear you. Looks like we could have a comp on seeing how many different vendors we can use with the same results. Have a good day.

I tried it, experienced a really nice pump, but I also consumed a lot of carbs before hand and that just seems to happen regardless.

I may have to try a few more sources, but I've tried quite a few at this point to no avail. Really had high hopes for it.

Disco, its all relative to lean muscle mass. I have also found that with the larger muscle groups, you need to inject in more spots to get the ful effect. I mean putting ten iu in your quad( i have fairly big legs) isnt going to do a helluva lot BUT if i dilute that a bit and do 3 spots per quad, the effect at the same doseage is startling=-)

Now as to the mega doseages, i am 5'6" and i vascillate between 238 and 242 depending on how many shits i have taken that day. While not the biggest guy on the board, i have what i consider appreciable muscle mass. It takes a higher doseage for me to feel it. Now i start every blast at 100mcg and i run that until i do not feel it anymore. At that point i make a small increase and go to 150mcg. And then bam, it works great again. Regardless of the pumps, i still get the fat loss.

400mcg is actually pretty magical in my opinion. it does some wonderful things to your body. But then again, thats at the end of a 12 week blast of des. I fight tooth and nail to keep my hormones low but i do tend to push the envelope with peptides. Its all about picking your poison. I will say though that at 400mcg of des my bloodwork comes back perfect since i can make great gains on 600 test and 300 deca=-)

I didnt get much strength but then again i never do=-) I did make some great gains on it and i can tell that it works wonders for bodyfat. I went from about 15% down to 10% without really changing much.

I am a fan for life of DES.

I can vouch for this. DES has visibly reduced my BF every time I've use it. It doesn't take me more than few weeks to see visual changes in BF%, with zero change in diet.

Bros,

Listen to this webcast, very interesting....

**broken link removed**

I held off on trying PEG MGF for a long time, but now having used it...I really like it. On top of that, it's cheap. Personally, I will always combine it with IGF-1 from this point forward.

I can vouch for this. DES has visibly reduced my BF every time I've use it. It doesn't take me more than few weeks to see visual changes in BF%, with zero change in diet.

Mike, are you gonna take b4 pics for your next DES run??

Mike, are you gonna take b4 pics for your next DES run??

Already on again...been for about 20 days now. With as much DES as I have coming to me, it looks like I'll be on for the next 5-6 months straight...LOL.

Last edited:

You know mike, I love all peptides but honestly des and lr3 are my favorite. The gains are close to what we would get from a low dose hormone regimen.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

You know mike, I love all peptides but honestly des and lr3 are my favorite. The gains are close to what we would get from a low dose hormone regimen.

I agree. Ya' know, being a rep for GenX allows me to use basically whatever I want, so I going to be throwing pretty much every IGF peptide into the mix in the coming weeks (which I have never done before). Not only that, but I am planning on making a semi-serious run with AAS over the next several months, as well.

It's been a few years since I have even attempted to put any type of serious effort into my training, diet, or supplementation. I will likely be focusing on strength over size (which has always been easier for me, anyway), but size will still be a secondary and important focus for me.

Over the last several years, I have rarely gone above 300 mg/week of Test....with an oral thrown in there for 2-3 weeks every now and then...and an occasional run with Tren at about 200 mg/week. That has pretty much been the extent of my AAS use for the last few years.

So, the following is my prospective plan. Regarding diet, I am NOT going to be eating what I would typically recommend...fuck that! If I want to eat anthing, I will eat it, but I will still be bumping my cals....taking my protein from its current 100-125 grams a day (LOL) to at least 200 grams (hey, it's good enough)....and attempting to train each bodypart at least once per week, instead of every 12-14 days like it's been for the last 2 years. I may even increase my meal schedule from its typical 2-3 meals per day to 4 meals daily.

Anyway, I won't be using anything dramatic, just sticking to one of the classic cycles. Since obtaining peps is a benefit of working for GenX, I might as well throw a bunch of them into the mix:

AAS
Test @ 800 mg/week.
Deca @ 600 mg/week.
Dianabol @ 40-50 mg/day.

Ancillaries
Aromasin @ 25 mg/day.
Carbergoline @ .5 mg EOD.

Peptides
DES @ 120 mcg/day.
IGF-1 LR3 @ 50 mcg/day.
IGF-2 Lr3 @ 50 mcg/day.
PEG MGF @ 200 mg/ 2X week.
*** All peps going into my biceps

Not sure what I am doing for GH/GH peps yet. I am tired of being a lazy slob...tired of being 15-16% BF, weighing 250 lbs...not even being able to bench 500 lbs anymore....tired of it.

Already on again...been for about 20 days now. With as much DES as I have coming to me, it looks like I'll be on for the next 5-6 months straight...LOL.

I agree. Ya' know, being a rep for GenX allows me to use basically whatever I want, so I going to be throwing pretty much every IGF peptide into the mix in the coming weeks (which I have never done before). Not only that, but I am planning on making a semi-serious run with AAS over the next several months, as well.

It's been a few years since I have even attempted to put any type of serious effort into my training, diet, or supplementation. I will likely be focusing on strength over size (which has always been easier for me, anyway), but size will still be a secondary and important focus for me.

Over the last several years, I have rarely gone above 300 mg/week of Test....with an oral thrown in there for 2-3 weeks every now and then...and an occasional run with Tren at about 200 mg/week. That has pretty much been the extent of my AAS use for the last few years.

So, the following is my prospective plan. Regarding diet, I am NOT going to be eating what I would typically recommend...fuck that! If I want to eat anthing, I will eat it, but I will still be bumping my cals....taking my protein from its current 100-125 grams a day (LOL) to at least 200 grams (hey, it's good enough)....and attempting to train each bodypart at least once per week, instead of every 12-14 days like it's been for the last 2 years. I may even increase my meal schedule from its typical 2-3 meals per day to 4 meals daily.

Anyway, I won't be using anything dramatic, just sticking to one of the classic cycles. Since obtaining peps is a benefit of working for GenX, I might as well throw a bunch of them into the mix:

AAS
Test @ 800 mg/week.
Deca @ 600 mg/week.
Dianabol @ 40-50 mg/day.

Ancillaries
Aromasin @ 25 mg/day.
Carbergoline @ .5 mg EOD.

Peptides
DES @ 120 mcg/day.
IGF-1 LR3 @ 50 mcg/day.
IGF-2 Lr3 @ 50 mcg/day.
PEG MGF @ 200 mg/ 2X week.
*** All peps going into my biceps

Not sure what I am doing for GH/GH peps yet. I am tired of being a lazy slob...tired of being 15-16% BF, weighing 250 lbs...not even being able to bench 500 lbs anymore....tired of it.

I guess we'll just have to take your word over the internets then...

I guess we'll just have to take your word over the internets then...

I didn't realize someone needed to furnish proof that they were using AAS or peptides :confused:, but since you don't seem to be aware, it is actually pretty common for BB'rs/strength athletes to use these things called steroids...and sometimes even peptides.

However, I can assure you that this is my plan at this point. Maybe it will change before I start...maybe it won't, but right now I am reasonably sure this is what I'll be doing. Would seeing a picture of the vials help you "take my word for it"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I didn't realize someone needed to furnish proof that they were using AAS or peptides :confused:, but since you don't seem to be aware, it is actually pretty common for BB'rs/strength athletes to use these things called steroids...and sometimes even peptides.

However, I can assure you that this is my plan at this point. Maybe it will change before I start...maybe it won't, but right now I am reasonably sure this is what I'll be doing. Would seeing a picture of the vials help you "take my word for it"? :rolleyes:

I NEED you to take a picture of you injectinf a steroid into your ass while wearing a pink tutu(?) And standing on one leg or I call BULLSHIT:)

Truthfully I just want to see you in a tutu, not even going to lie.

And yes, being sponsored by ergopep is very nice. I get all the peptides I want to try and it allows me a lot of latitude in my research. I will be gettong a flaming hear tattoo on my hip with phil hernon written inside of it soon....lol

Last edited:
I NEED you to take a picture of you injectinf a steroid into your ass while wearing a pink tutu(?) And standing on one leg or I call BULLSHIT:)

Truthfully I just want to see you in a tutu, not even going to lie.

And yes, being sponsored by ergopep is very nice. I get all the peptides I want to try and it allows me a lot of latitude in my research. I will be gettong a flaming hear tattoo on my hip with phil hernon written inside of it soon....lol

Yeah...that's pretty sweet that your sponsored by Ergo now; makes a big difference when a peptide company is in your corner.

However, I can't help you with the tutu, as it is reserved for Rock75. Now that he is dying to see pics of my vials (never had that request before...LOL), I just might have to appease him, instead.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131