over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does everyone like better igf-1 DES or igf-1 LR3

What one is better for fat loos and muscle growth

• Total voters
That would make alot more sence, as obviously its been working.
If the DES is clearing before the workouts over there may still be a mgf response. I didn't realize you werre dosing LR3 in the muscle trained the following day, I only wait 8 hrs post workout.
The only other concern is at 100mcgs spillover from LR3 going systematic, which is why I only dose prior to a day off.
Still waiting for mexis igf to start a 50 mcgs daily protacol for Feb.

yeah i alwasy do lr3 in the muscle trained previously. I picked that up years ago. I was trying to wrap my results aroun the science and this is what i believe was happening. Very little DES ever makes it systemic. and if it does, its for a very short period

I am about to begin research with IGF-LR3 + Peg MGF. Will be doing MGF after workout and the IGF on the following day which will be an off day. Going to do a eod split just for this trial.

I've been using the des 3x/day 50mcg protocol for one week now. I love the results. My muscles are very full all the time. I experimented with using des preworkout, but dropped it as it seemed like overkill. Des is one of the best peptides I've ever researched.

Do you agree that taking igf-1 des pre would inhibit the igf-1 release from the GH you take postworkout, thus making the gh taken postWO a waste?

Read many protcols that take des pre, hgh post and then slin. Think that maybe slin pre, hgh post then igf des

No it wouldn't negate. Very little if any des goes systemic, whereas the,conversion from GH takes.place systemically(in the liver) . I do not believe Des would inhibit it. Especially when you consider the,half life

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

No it wouldn't negate. Very little if any des goes systemic, whereas the,conversion from GH takes.place systemically(in the liver) . I do not believe Des would inhibit it. Especially when you consider the,half life

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

so are you saying that no Des hits the blood stream and is only absorbed into the muscle fibers?
if not then I would agree but as soon as anything enters the bloodstream it is Systemic, the liver is the final stage that cleans it out of the blood therefore it will have a systemic effect,

the only factor is the short Half life of Des, by the time your done training and ready to pin the GH post you should be fine if not why not leave it an hour or so post? (just a thought)

so are you saying that no Des hits the blood stream and is only absorbed into the muscle fibers?
if not then I would agree but as soon as anything enters the bloodstream it is Systemic, the liver is the final stage that cleans it out of the blood therefore it will have a systemic effect,

the only factor is the short Half life of Des, by the time your done training and ready to pin the GH post you should be fine if not why not leave it an hour or so post? (just a thought)

I wont saay NONE, but even so it wouldnt be present systemically post workout. Its active life is super short=-) BUT if you are concerned, yeah man, i think waiting an hour post workout would be a safe bet

And a good thought bud. We are all learning here. I started reading a bit more and have really come across some interesting things

Which version of igf would you guys recommend for injury such as rotator cuff and tendons? I'm thinking Lr3 due to the longer half life

I use CJC-1293/GHRP-2/PEG-MGF PreWO and IGF-1 LR3/IGF-1 Des PostWO and getting IGF-2 LR3 thursday. So I'll be using 20-30ug each IGF-1 LR3/IGF-2 LR3/IGF-1 Des Postworkout and after CJC-1293/GHRP-2 B4Bed on OFF days.

I like IGF-1 LR3 better than Des.

IGF-1 LR3 is 2-3x stronger than hIGF-1 and has a 20-30hr half life.
IGF-1 Des is 10x stronger than hIGF-1 and only last less than an hour.
IGF-2 LR3 is 4x stronger than IGF-1 LR3 and is 8-12x stronger than hIGF-1 and has a 20-30hr half life.

I go with IGF-2 LR3 then IGF-1 LR3 then IGF-1 Des(even thought it doesn't make you lathargic).

Which version of igf would you guys recommend for injury such as rotator cuff and tendons? I'm thinking Lr3 due to the longer half life

quote from JJB in the Boom Dosing Thread (given he is using Ipam and Des)

"One of the best things since beginning the boom dosing and des is injuries are healing that never seemed to. TB-500 took the healing to one level. Boom dosing and des are taking them to where I didn't expect them to get. Calves, rotator cuffs, pec insertions...these are old lingering, reoccurring injuries that almost feel life new. Right elbow/swollen bursa sac is the last to heal...it is improving though. Can't wait to add peg mgf."

I've been using the des 3x/day 50mcg protocol for one week now. I love the results. My muscles are very full all the time. I experimented with using des preworkout, but dropped it as it seemed like overkill. Des is one of the best peptides I've ever researched.

aside from the fullness what else have you noticed?

I use CJC-1293/GHRP-2/PEG-MGF PreWO and IGF-1 LR3/IGF-1 Des PostWO and getting IGF-2 LR3 thursday. So I'll be using 20-30ug each IGF-1 LR3/IGF-2 LR3/IGF-1 Des Postworkout and after CJC-1293/GHRP-2 B4Bed on OFF days.

I like IGF-1 LR3 better than Des.

IGF-1 LR3 is 2-3x stronger than hIGF-1 and has a 20-30hr half life.
IGF-1 Des is 10x stronger than hIGF-1 and only last less than an hour.
IGF-2 LR3 is 4x stronger than IGF-1 LR3 and is 8-12x stronger than hIGF-1 and has a 20-30hr half life.

I go with IGF-2 LR3 then IGF-1 LR3 then IGF-1 Des(even thought it doesn't make you lathargic).

Interesting. Any sponsors that carry IGF-2 LR3?

aside from the fullness what else have you noticed?

My muscles are growing the fastest they ever have. I recently added 6units slin 10min after the des and I upped the des to 100mcg each time. This is the best protocol yet. I can't believe how fast I'm growing. Recovery is incredibly fast. Everything is getting wider, more separated, thicker, and since adding the slin more vascular. Fat is dropping, as my diet is completely on point...extra lean ground turkey, steamed rice, whey protein, beef protein isolate from trueprotein.com was just added, Lean beef aminos....an occasional bagel twice a week. This is it...no deviation.

5am, 1pm, 9pm PROTOCOL: 1mg ipamorelin(boom dose), 100mcg mod grf(1-29), (10min later) 3ius riptropin, (20min later) 100mcg igf1-des, (10min later) 6units humalin-R.

I'm experimenting with a new routine where I train legs at the end of every workout...one exercise for quads, one exercise for hams. When I add peg mgf, this should really cause them to grow fast.

Des or IGF-1LR3

When using des, or IGF-1LR3 do you have to inj in the specific muscle for it to work?

Should it not be injected into the gut because of growth of intestine?

My muscles are growing the fastest they ever have. I recently added 6units slin 10min after the des and I upped the des to 100mcg each time. This is the best protocol yet. I can't believe how fast I'm growing. Recovery is incredibly fast. Everything is getting wider, more separated, thicker, and since adding the slin more vascular. Fat is dropping, as my diet is completely on point...extra lean ground turkey, steamed rice, whey protein, beef protein isolate from trueprotein.com was just added, Lean beef aminos....an occasional bagel twice a week. This is it...no deviation.

5am, 1pm, 9pm PROTOCOL: 1mg ipamorelin(boom dose), 100mcg mod grf(1-29), (10min later) 3ius riptropin, (20min later) 100mcg igf1-des, (10min later) 6units humalin-R.

I'm experimenting with a new routine where I train legs at the end of every workout...one exercise for quads, one exercise for hams. When I add peg mgf, this should really cause them to grow fast.

Wow! Thanks for the detail. Now I cant wait for my DES and G6 to come!!!

Interesting. Any sponsors that carry IGF-2 LR3?

ManPower MPresearchsupply.com just got IGF-2 LR3 today and I've purchase 4 vials through a Journal purchase. They will probably put it on the site soon or you can contact them through the site.:headbang:

My best results came with lr3 at 100mcg bi laterally post workout. I did des twice...once with good results and the last time with poor results...maybe it was just the supplier though with bad des

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Which supplier was the bunk DES?

Thanks for the input. I'm most likely going with Ergo's DES, pinning post wo into muscles worked. Any merit to pinning DES in the mornings as well? I know you've got yours 3x a day but that's w other peptides...

I'm seriously looking into IGF-1 DES, but I'm not sure how much to use starting out. What is the recommending starting point for someone that has not used this version?

I have used IGF-1 L3 in the past and had incredible results.

I'm seriously looking into IGF-1 DES, but I'm not sure how much to use starting out. What is the recommending starting point for someone that has not used this version?

I'm starting at 50mcg post-wo.

What experience did you have with LR3? Any waist-widening?

Des at 100mcgs daily postworkout will do you fine. Put it this way, I always loved Lr3 but des blows it away. Des works quicker and a much shorter half life. No bloat with des either even while I run gh. Lr3 always bloats me

To be honest i think they both can be ran together and have great benefits.
Most people take the DES pre workout and achieve unreal pumps. Try drinking an intra work out shake to amplify the results. You see what i men when you do it.

A great intra workout shake would be 50 carbs 10 grams of BCAA.....cant go wrong. It might be hard to train arms....LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131