• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
SPC-210x65
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
advertise1
Bruce Labs Store banner
gd
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
granabolic123
Blackroids-animated-optimized-number-1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
apollo
steroidjet
kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is an unpopular opinion you hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
3,960
Thought it'd be cool topic to discuss considering how many years of experience is combined on this board.

Could be bodybuilding, life or anything related.

I'll go:

1. Very few people are special. A vast majority of us are just average. You put an x amount of work in, and you'll get to a very good place in life (physique wise, financially, academically, whatever field you invest into). But very few people become the best or elite at something. Goes very much against what society teaches kids nowadays.

2. Your upbringing and the people you surround yourself with early on will do more to shape your identity than you ever imagine.

3. Key events in life early on can set you on a trajectory for life. I'm halfway through Mike Tyson's autobiography; and he talked about hiding in walls from bullies when he was a young kid. They'd beat him and rob him when he would go to school or back home; not wanting to ever feel that helpless gave him the rage and drive to become the youngest HW champion of the world. And the myriad of bad decisions he made after that were still influenced by that scared little boy hiding inside of the scariest man on the planet. There's no way this guy would have been the same boxer if he came from better circumstances. A double edged sword
 

FrancisK

Well-known member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
2,821
The world needs ditch diggers, not everyone is supposed to be wealthy or even well off and comfortable. You make your own choices in life it’s nobody’s responsibility to prop you up.

Racism is natural, it’s dumb to hate based on race alone but to think differently of someone based on their race is normal. It doesn’t mean you’re a bad person it means your logical. We’re not all the same nor are we meant to be, disclaimer I’m not white or black if you think I’m talking about that stuff you’re wrong.

Cardio is 90% bullshit, the other 10% is to be healthier but then again marathon runners don’t live any longer than golfers.

Lifting heavy is dumb unless you’re competing for something, all you’re doing is destroying your body.



Last but definitely not least, they're all sluts....
 

brutus69

Well-known member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
1,848
Thought it'd be cool topic to discuss considering how many years of experience is combined on this board.

Could be bodybuilding, life or anything related.

I'll go:

1. Very few people are special. A vast majority of us are just average. You put an x amount of work in, and you'll get to a very good place in life (physique wise, financially, academically, whatever field you invest into). But very few people become the best or elite at something. Goes very much against what society teaches kids nowadays.

mathematically, half the world is below average, literally.
 

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
3,960
The world needs ditch diggers, not everyone is supposed to be wealthy or even well off and comfortable. You make your own choices in life it’s nobody’s responsibility to prop you up.

Racism is natural, it’s dumb to hate based on race alone but to think differently of someone based on their race is normal. It doesn’t mean you’re a bad person it means your logical. We’re not all the same nor are we meant to be, disclaimer I’m not white or black if you think I’m talking about that stuff you’re wrong.

Cardio is 90% bullshit, the other 10% is to be healthier but then again marathon runners don’t live any longer than golfers.

Lifting heavy is dumb unless you’re competing for something, all you’re doing is destroying your body.



Last but definitely not least, they're all sluts....

oh no...what have you done...now he's going to awake from slumber
 

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
11,709
Here is a really unpopular opinion here...

I don't think you need to reach your natural genetic limit before using steroids. I think steroids can get you to skip that long, mundane process and you can maintain all that muscle built on steroids as long as you stay on at least a TRT dose between blasts and continue training/eating enough.

Ironically, I trained 6 1/2 years natural and maxed out before using, but I think I could have reached my goal physique faster had I started from the beginning.
 

stackdizzy

Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
682
Sarms and peptides are total garbage.

Actual Juviderm is way better than Pnp.

All questions on forums have been answered.

Why are peeps checking out dudes at the gym?
 

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
7,830
All babies are born male , they just pull the dick off the dumb ones
 

jeroendebleser

Well-known member
Registered
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
1,730
The world needs ditch diggers, not everyone is supposed to be wealthy or even well off and comfortable. You make your own choices in life it’s nobody’s responsibility to prop you up.

Racism is natural, it’s dumb to hate based on race alone but to think differently of someone based on their race is normal. It doesn’t mean you’re a bad person it means your logical. We’re not all the same nor are we meant to be, disclaimer I’m not white or black if you think I’m talking about that stuff you’re wrong.

Cardio is 90% bullshit, the other 10% is to be healthier but then again marathon runners don’t live any longer than golfers.

Lifting heavy is dumb unless you’re competing for something, all you’re doing is destroying your body.



Last but definitely not least, they're all sluts....

Go Francis! Can't disagree with you on the bb'ing ones.
 

alfresco

Featured Member / Kilo Klub Member
Featured Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
1,697
. . .
Racism is natural, it’s dumb to hate based on race alone but to think differently of someone based on their race is normal.

While the original topic “What is an unpopular opinion you hold?”
is not anything I have given any thought to (and may get around to
addressing) but I will take a shot over the bow of FrancisK ;) and
address his above statement, which in my opinion, is totally flawed.

We, as human beings, are not born with hate in our hearts. This is
something that is learned, not inherently ‘normal’ and once learned,
extremely difficult to un-learn.
 

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
11,709
Another one...

I believe training is the least important aspect of the equation. All you really have to do is train, as long as it's not a complete joke, you'll grow fine. I'm not saying just do push ups, I'm saying do whatever split you want, can be short or long, 3 days a week, whatever. You will grow similarly and the differences won't be that significant.
 

jeroendebleser

Well-known member
Registered
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
1,730
Another one...

I believe training is the least important aspect of the equation. All you really have to do is train, as long as it's not a complete joke, you'll grow fine. I'm not saying just do push ups, I'm saying do whatever split you want, can be short or long, 3 days a week, whatever. You will grow similarly and the differences won't be that significant.

Exactly my experience after trying out nearly everything as well. You're best of doing something training-wise that has the least chance of causing injury.
 

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
11,709
While the original topic “What is an unpopular opinion you hold?”
is not anything I have given any thought to (and may get around to
addressing) but I will take a shot over the bow of FrancisK ;) and
address his above statement, which in my opinion, is totally flawed.

We, as human beings, are not born with hate in our hearts. This is
something that is learned, not inherently ‘normal’ and once learned,
extremely difficult to un-learn.

I interpreted this as it's completely normal to assume things about people of a certain race, but NOT in a hateful way. More like it's normal to think the Asian guy with glasses is smart or the black guy with his pants down to his butt has higher odds of being more dangerous than an Indian man in a business suit. That sort of thing. I doubt he hates any particular race and if he does, I will withdraw my like, but I sincerely doubt that is what he meant.
 

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
12,652
I interpreted this as it's completely normal to assume things about people of a certain race, but NOT in a hateful way. More like it's normal to think the Asian guy with glasses is smart or the black guy with his pants down to his butt has higher odds of being more dangerous than an Indian man in a business suit. That sort of thing. I doubt he hates any particular race and if he does, I will withdraw my like, but I sincerely doubt that is what he meant.




it's not racist if it's statistically significant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
509,240,865
Threads
124,936
Messages
2,417,031
Members
155,900
Latest member
Jbl
Top